Post Count
    good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's interview was insightful about his knee and it did affect his shooting from what he said... Tony participated in a full practice.

Danny still uncertain. He's been rehabbing apparently and they are unsure on him.

Pop was in a good mood. He commented on Spurs being 29th in the league in points in the paint, analytics and that they have been 2nd in the league so far in running guys off the line. Food for thought.

I am not a Tony fan but so long as he's in the team I hope he plays well.... nothing much to be said about it. I hope he's not trying to play in the future through these nags. It's no good for himself or the team.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Rockets getting a free win on Wednesday, tbh. Harden's about to drop 80, and he won't even have to pretend to play any defense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets getting a free win on Wednesday, tbh. Harden's about to drop 80, and he won't even have to pretend to play any defense.
    As if the fact that the Rockets now list and call Harden their point guard (like he wasn't, offensively, from the moment he arrived) means the vast majority of coaches won't have their best wing defender guard him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    plz no

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thankfully no more inefficient KawhISOs. No more 3-13 shooting performances against the Clippers of the NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll know pretty quickly if he's healthy or not. He clearly has not been so far this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll know pretty quickly if he's healthy or not. He clearly has not been so far this season.
    This, plus he played at the Olympics. Let's not forget Tony become a Pro at the age of 15. This is his 19th season as a pro Basket-Ball player, think about it. He plays with grown men every year for the past 19 years. To that add most summers playing with the French National team at various levels, and extended playoff runs. It really is remarkable if you think about it.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    As if the fact that the Rockets now list and call Harden their point guard (like he wasn't, offensively, from the moment he arrived) means the vast majority of coaches won't have their best wing defender guard him.
    I was told that Porker was the "MVP" and the "head of the snake" by the majority of people on this board. Why wouldn't he embrace the challenge of taking on Harden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha! That's awesome!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't a "Porker" . But honestly, the news of Parker coming back does nothing for me. He seems like a slightly negative value in any given game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Parker!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny still uncertain. He's been rehabbing apparently and they are unsure on him.
    This is the real-worst news.

It seems like his practice time with the D-League team wasn't what doctors expected...?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the real-worst news.

It seems like his practice time with the D-League team wasn't what doctors expected...?
    They just haven't said. Far as I could tell he's been rehabbing and practiced with the Spurs today too. He said he's almost 100% ready and was strength training, but that it's up to Pop. Pop just expressed a lot more certainty with Tony, but Danny seems close to returning too. /fingers crossed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just haven't said. Far as I could tell he's been rehabbing and practiced with the Spurs today too. He said he's almost 100% ready and was strength training, but that it's up to Pop. Pop just expressed a lot more certainty with Tony, but Danny seems close to returning too. /fingers crossed.
    Thanks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's interview was insightful about his knee and it did affect his shooting from what he said... Tony participated in a full practice.
    If just his shooting was the issue...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If just his shooting was the issue...

Horrible. He needs Danny to cover up for him and TD used to cover up for so many guys in the paint... TD underrated on defense outside the Spur fan...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible. He needs Danny to cover up for him and TD used to cover up for so many guys in the paint... TD underrated on defense outside the Spur fan...
    I posted some numbers from Pau and LMA together on the floor on defense in the other thread...Parker and Pau in the starting lineup is so depressing and too much to deal with...Sure, just 7 games but I'm not sure if the other three guys can cover up for these two.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol and Parker are the ball and chain of this team, that will likely not get past the 2nd round and they'll likely be even worse next year during Gasol/Parkers' last year.

Spurs could have went the younger, more versatile route this off-season and not only would have been better this year, but they would have set themselves up nicely for the next 3-4 years.

Some people on this board said that would mean that they are blowing it up, Gasol was the best option... I still disagree.

Can we rewind back 4 months and sign Harkless and then trade for Taj or sign Festus and then sign Dedmon for the exception?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information