Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who? Is that the chess match they are talking bout?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I feel bad for anyone who paid to see that. I would watch a rematch, but only if it's not on PPV.

I didn't see any highlights, but looking at post fight interviews, it doesn't even look like the Russian dude was in a fight.
    Ward worked that body while Kovalev jabbed ward in his face

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fight of the year nominee for me. i'm not mad at the decision either cuz it could have gone either way.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was at the fight and had it six rounds to six with the two point KD for Kovy. 114-113. Undercard was brutal. Main Events and RocNation really have to build up their rosters. Oakland was well represented. Just didn't feel SOG did enough for the win even though Kovalev faded. I can remember the damage Kovy inflicted. Can't remember anything Ward did worth mentioning other tha a couple jabs that snapped Kovalev's head back.

Rematch clause will be in full effect.

Ill have to rewatch the fight on Saturday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was at the fight and had it six rounds to six with the two point KD for Kovy. 114-113. Undercard was brutal. Main Events and RocNation really have to build up their rosters. Oakland was well represented. Just didn't feel SOG did enough for the win even though Kovalev faded. I can remember the damage Kovy inflicted. Can't remember anything Ward did worth mentioning other tha a couple jabs that snapped Kovalev's head back.

Rematch clause will be in full effect.

Ill have to rewatch the fight on Saturday.
    Scored it the same way...somewhere in this thread.

Curious though, how did you score round 5 and 12....They were pretty much even on points until the 12th round for me but Kovalev had a surprisingly better round in the 12th and that got him the win in my score.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Scored it the same way...somewhere in this thread.

Curious though, how did you score round 5 and 12....They were pretty much even on points until the 12th round for me but Kovalev had a surprisingly better round in the 12th and that got him the win in my score.
    i gave Kovy 12. He need it at that point because even though Ward wasn't doing anything memorable, Kovalev wasn't really taking over. Last half of the fight he was coasting. Oakland clan was nervous until the cards rang out and the excitement began.
    Last edited by Ashy Larry; 11-22-2016 at 09:53 PM.

Thread Information