Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Imagine how much saltier those chocolate balls are going to taste after Floyd gives Conor a boxing lesson to break Rocky Marciano's record. You know Floyd is going for the 50-0 record while getting paid 200mill to do it.

You definetly a salty negro, I must have struck a nerve..

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Poor American negroes desperately semen shielding for their pussy hero Mayweather, it's no surprise they admire running so much, it's what they do best after all.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor American negroes desperately semen shielding for their pussy hero Mayweather, it's no surprise they admire running so much, it's what they do best after all.
    lol both of you have no culture

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    lol both of you have no culture

A butthurt African American talking about culture, that's a double whamy of irony... First of all, America has only existed for 500 years, while Russia has for 1200, and second if whites didn't come in contact with Africa you'd still be chucking spears, drinking dirty water, and eating each other. You're welcome. And lets not even get into the epic pussy frontrunning you were pulling of in the greatest wars in human history where you were but mere insignificant sideshows, the second of which Russia won pretty much on its own, against the greatest war machine mankind has ever seen, the Nazi army. You're welcome, ungratefull fat Americans, if not for the Victorious Red Army, you'd all be smoke and the leftovers screaming Seig Heil!!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht after Lord Stalin's pounding..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thegreactyacht is not black, I've seen the dude post in years and he's easily one of the most cultured posters in this site...Right up there with well cultured individuals like Splits.

Both of them are not Black..Splits is White IIRC.

White Americans in General are nlt not culutred.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Maybe that BBC struck your mom's G-Spot which explains why you're salty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe that BBC struck your mom's G-Spot which explains why you're salty.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Thegreactyacht is not black, I've seen the dude post in years and he's easily one of the most cultured posters in this site...Right up there with well cultured individuals like Splits.

Both of them are not Black..Splits is White IIRC.

White Americans in General are nlt not culutred.

You seem shook, we both know who's account det is...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Nigs are so insecure, they get upset by facts so easily, no wonder American jails are popping at the seams with them...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nigs are so insecure, they get upset by facts so easily, no wonder American jails are popping at the seams with them...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    A butthurt African American talking about culture, that's a double whamy of irony... First of all, America has only existed for 500 years, while Russia has for 1200, and second if whites didn't come in contact with Africa you'd still be chucking spears, drinking dirty water, and eating each other. You're welcome. And lets not even get into the epic pussy frontrunning you were pulling of in the greatest wars in human history where you were but mere insignificant sideshows, the second of which Russia won pretty much on its own, against the greatest war machine mankind has ever seen, the Nazi army. You're welcome, ungratefull fat Americans, if not for the Victorious Red Army, you'd all be smoke and the leftovers screaming Seig Heil!!
    The Nazi's greatest foe was the geography/weather/size of the USSR rather than the mighty Red Army that got cucked by Japan.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    The Nazi's greatest foe was the geography/weather/size of the USSR rather than the mighty Red Army that got cucked by Japan.

Son, clearly Mayweather's is so far down your throat it has cut the circulation to your tiny brain, your American High School education hasn't prepared you for this. In reality, the Japs got their pushed in after the Glorious Red Army was done saving the world from the evil Nazi's, and we didn't need to resort to nukes. We shat all over them face to face, with our mighty tanks and infantry, something you pussy fat ass Americans were too afraid to do.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

What a pathetic attempt at cherry picking, scro, I'm starting to get bored of ting all over you, clearly gargling Mayweather's is your singular specialty.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Son, clearly Mayweather's is so far down your throat it has cut the circulation to your tiny brain, your American High School education hasn't prepared you for this. In reality, the Japs got their pushed in after the Glorious Red Army was done saving the world from the evil Nazi's, and we didn't need to resort to nukes. We shat all over them face to face, with our mighty tanks and infantry, something you pussy fat ass Americans were too afraid to do.
    Who was the first European power to get humiliated by noodle Asians?***Drum-roll***

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Keep cherry picking, to deflect from facts, all the while your brothas are overcrowding your American jails, and its not even close...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    . First of all, America has only existed for 500 years, while Russia has for 1200
    Cute, Abyssinia was a superpower before Russian even existed.

second if whites didn't come in contact with Africa you'd still be chucking spears, drinking dirty water, and eating each other. You're welcome.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Who was the first European power to get humiliated by noodle Asians?***Drum-roll***

While you Americans lost to Canada, enough said..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Keep cherry picking, to deflect from facts, all the while your brothas are overcrowding your American jails, and its not even close...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    While you Americans lost to Canada, enough said..
    Canadians are Americans.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Cute, Abyssinia was a superpower before Russian even existed.

Son, you're so upset and enraged you're barely making any sense, such an epic beat down will do that to a nig.....What and where is Abyssinia? Some ty insignificant country, assume. No one knows, or cares, but everyone has known for 1200 years and still does who the super power Russia is. It was still bullying scros, while your ancestors were rolling in the dirt and blowing flies of their faces, before America even existed...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Canadians are Americans.

Not what they'll tell you, but you went through US "Education" system, no surprise you're det delusional..

Thread Information