Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, got it now. Hadn't bothered with the article. Zero hedge is a swamp of ads and potential malware in my experience. I avoid sites like that if at all possible.

Be happy to admit Obama got advice from a wall street advisor after railing against wall street in the campaign.

Just like Trump.

It was hypocritical when Obama did it, and is hypocritical for Trump. Easy peasy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ah, got it now. Hadn't bothered with the article. Zero hedge is a swamp of ads and potential malware in my experience. I avoid sites like that if at all possible.

Be happy to admit Obama got advice from a wall street advisor after railing against wall street in the campaign.

Just like Trump.

It was hypocritical when Obama did it, and is hypocritical for Trump. Easy peasy.
    > Calls me lazy
    > Doesn't like source, won't use google
    > Trivializes Obama appointing the cabinet members citi bank wanted
    > Refuses to admit Obama of blatant corruption, but readily eats up assumptions like Trump depending on kids for advice
    > lolk

Edit: I wonder how many of the people in your avatar were purchased by citi bank

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so indirect self-enrichment filtered through a charitable foundation is haram, but when the President uses his office to funnel money directly to his own businesses and family, that's halal.

am I getting this right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so indirect self-enrichment filtered through a charitable foundation is haram, but when the President uses his office to funnel money directly to his own businesses and family, that's halal.

am I getting this right?
    Who are you asking?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just like Trump.

were you equally outraged in 2008 when obama did it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    were you equally outraged in 2008 when obama did it?
    I remember dozen of threads he started......wait.

nm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

am I getting this right?
    One is a proven fact from the past.

One is a hypothetical you are just assuming for the future.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Getting to the nuts and bolts of this..Trump is heavily leveraged in real estate. He can't exactly remove himself from a lien or other credit instrument. Placing proceeds in a blind trust doesn't cut it either as any money received by hook or crook is still his...just defered for another 4 years. Forcing him to take his holdings/companies public is a non starter. Trump dealing with a BOD and activist investors? Not happening.
    The 4 year deferral seems to the only likely solution imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are you asking?
    anybody at all. the state of play is dynamic.

political norms for better and for worse are falling apart right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    please remind me, since when was it proper for the president to enrich himself directly?

I'm not asking about legal propriety, what's the precedent? who did it first?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You spent 8 years saying "meh", now your a deeply concerned citizen
    That sums up his and the entire Left's hypocrisy this entire horror show. Sour grapes, nothing more, nothing less.

Lying about concern for "the country" while non chalantly and subtley comparing their Hillary's and Obama's crimes to their expected Trump behaviors shows they only know the iden y politics they've been indoctinated with. They dont care about anyone, they only care about being right. But they lost and they were wrong.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Holy that's re ed.

Why cant you suckers who've spent the past 8 years passing off rwnj bull like News admit this is shady as ?

re level fake moral bull .
    Shut up got

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Boneriffic is one of the most chronically butthurt posters in ST history. Even Kool's lame shtick makes him melt down on cue

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Speaking of suckers, here's this truckstop lot lizard meth addicted piece of
    I have more going for me in life than you and I'm not such a crying ass got like yourself. deflecting what a piece of leechy you are. Keep tearing up pussy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I have more going for me in life than you and I'm not such a crying ass got like yourself. deflecting what a piece of leechy you are. Keep tearing up pussy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy that's re ed.

Why cant you suckers who've spent the past 8 years passing off rwnj bull like News admit this is shady as ?

re level fake moral bull .
    Eat your sour grapes in silence. Sorry your disgusting facist heroes lost. Not my fault, there just isnt any space in a good world for disgusting racists like you and Boots and the lot. You hate the blanket being pulled back and everyone knowing your racist ways.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lol. What? He's a got piece of poser. He's a scared little boy afraid of the world around him. Kind of like the people that are brainwashed by the gun lobby. They are incapable of thinking for themselves, and actually doing simple research to understand no one will take their ing guns. So they up forums justifying shooting children.

A piece of like that, well you, should do the honorable thing and just stop existing
    Melt the down, cuck.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Great comeback. No thought whatsoever. No defense for your bull , because the en y that does your thinking for you hasn't given you an answer to a simple cons utional question. Keep the world flat for yourself you frightened
    "Nobody can just disagree with my re ed opinions! It's only ever because they're 'scared' and someone else does the thinking for them!"

got

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    He sounds so mad

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Your buzz is wearing off. Better go find another to suck.
    You go on your soft lib tantrums berating others for not "thinking for themselves" yet every post you've directed at me so far consists of sucking . Maybe you should stop thinking about the male penis or erection, you ing sensitive got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You go on your soft lib tantrums berating others for not "thinking for themselves" yet every post you've directed at me so far consists of sucking . Maybe you should stop thinking about the male penis or erection, you ing sensitive got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash hotel in Georgia. Country finally gets go ahead

ing extorting grifter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isn't using political office to enrich oneself and one's family members one of the main definitions of corruption?

Thread Information