Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pizza! Soros! Funny!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As hilarious as Luciferians and Deep State!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you approve of the job Trump is doing?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Que nada

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    A scandal that will ruin Trudeau is “just another Thursday” for Trump.
    Trump asslickers
    USA is a hole country
    poor gummy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you the board Canadian flag waver?

I roamed r/Canada a bit last year. Even the most stout of easy going friendly Canadians seem fed up with him. I dunno much about this "scandal" but I think he's unlikely to win a reelection vote. Because ultimately even the minorities Justin "fights for" seem to question his policies and motives - is alot of it just a publicity stunt? Gaining Canadian residency in comparison to American is truly a gift [I know because my parents and sister moved to Vancouver for a period of time] and it doesn't seem the new Immigrants are very fond of the changes Justin is ushering in for the next batch of new comers. I think they fear that he is just creating an uphill battle of backlash against them.
    didnt read any of this..

..but I 100% sure I know the gist of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you the board Canadian flag waver?

I roamed r/Canada a bit last year. Even the most stout of easy going friendly Canadians seem fed up with him. I dunno much about this "scandal" but I think he's unlikely to win a reelection vote. Because ultimately even the minorities Justin "fights for" seem to question his policies and motives - is alot of it just a publicity stunt? Gaining Canadian residency in comparison to American is truly a gift [I know because my parents and sister moved to Vancouver for a period of time] and it doesn't seem the new Immigrants are very fond of the changes Justin is ushering in for the next batch of new comers. I think they fear that he is just creating an uphill battle of backlash against them.
    theres a 14 word cliff notes version of every his posts of these btw smh..so sad being white trash like dat

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt read any of this..

..but I 100% sure I know the gist of it.
    Passive aggression funny now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canada is becoming a tech hub. Thanks, Donald Trump!
    US companies are moving tech jobs to Canada rather than deal with Trump’s immigration policies.

US companies are going to keep hiring foreign tech workers, even as the Trump administration makes doing so more difficult. For a number of US companies that means expanding their operations in Canada, where hiring foreign nationals is much easier.

Demand for international workers remained high this year, according to a new Envoy Global survey of more than 400 US hiring professionals, who represent big and small US companies and have all had experience hiring foreign employees.

Some 80 percent of employers expect their foreign worker headcount to either increase or stay the same in 2019, according to Envoy, which helps US companies navigate immigration laws.

That tracks with US government immigration data, which shows a growing number of applicants for high-skilled tech visas, known as H-1Bs, despite stricter policies toward immigration. H-1B recipients are all backed by US companies that say they are in need of specialized labor that isn’t readily available in the US — which, in practice, includes a lot of tech workers.

Major US tech companies, including Google, Facebook, and Amazon, have all been advocating for quicker and more generous high-skilled immigration policies. To do so they’ve increased lobbying spending on immigration.

Read more:
    https://www.recode.net/2019/3/19/182...policies-trump

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Thread Information