Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The prevailing opinion on ST seems to be that KT is over-rated garbage. But his hot streak against OKC is what took the Warriors to the finals; and averaging 20 so far on a team with Durant and Curry ball hogging? Seems worth a rethink.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cited Klay years ago as being the guy in GS. Me.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ST is never wrong tbh imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, he's still pretty overrated. Dude can't create his own shot and, while a good defender, isn't anything to write home about.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Holla at me when he doesn't get locked up by JR Smith.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We would've repeated with him instead of Danny in 2015

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2015 team would've repeated if Porker and Splitter were healthy. Exchanging Green for Thompson wouldn't of moved the needle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2015 team would've repeated if Porker and Splitter were healthy. Exchanging Green for Thompson wouldn't of moved the needle.
    Wasn't 2015 the year Danny had a horrible year shooting or was that last year?

ok I just checked and I confused last year with 2015. Yeah, Splitter not being healthy especially killed us. Blake and Deandre took turns sodomizing every one of our bigs not named Tim

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously considering Klay is an all-star while Danny is a very good role player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you were the one being wrong about that. You.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna bump this thread during the NBA Finals

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna bump this thread during the NBA Finals
    To show what exactly? You could bump it for any purpose given your current ambiguity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you were the one being wrong about that. You.
    No. You just never came around to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expected thread, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Nah, he's still pretty overrated. Dude can't create his own shot and, while a good defender, isn't anything to write home about.
    He is known around the league as one of THE top 2 guards defensively so this statement is completely out of pocket. And as far being over rated, I'm sure the fact that JERRY ING WEST threatened to leave the warriors organization if they traded him speaks volumes to his talent....Ill trust jerry wests opinions over any idiots in this forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is known around the league as one of THE top 2 guards defensively so this statement is completely out of pocket. And as far being over rated, I'm sure the fact that JERRY ING WEST threatened to leave the warriors organization if they traded him speaks volumes to his talent....Ill trust jerry wests opinions over any idiots in this forum
    Kirby was also regarded as one of, if not the best, defensive SG in the league as well; didn't make it true one bit. He's one of the best SG in the league, but it speaks more to the weakness of the position currently than anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a pretty deadly shooter, so of course he'll get points playing off of guys like KD/Curry who draw all the attention. He's also a solid defender. In other words he's basically just the perfect, most elite 3&D player. Not a real star. Doesn't create for others, can't get his own shot consistently. He benefited from being associated with Curry (Splash Bros) before Curry really broke out. Curry left him way behind but the association remained making it seem like it was a 1-2 tandem when in reality Steph was carrying the large majority of the offensive load.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also got shat on by LeKang after opening his mouth

get

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The shooting guard position is as weak today as the center position was a few years ago, especially now that Harden has moved over to PG. Klaynus might be the tallest midget at his position right now, but that's nothing to write home about.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    overrated on defense, nowhere near a "stopper" like re ed GS fans think he is, not only that but he can't create his own shot for and mostly relies on the attention his other teammates get to set him up for open looks. dude is overrated as imo, but that doesn't mean's he's trash. he's a damn good shooter/scorer, but not much else tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's ing selfish and egotistical too.

How is it that he's basically averaging the same FGAs per game (16.9) as KD (17.0) and Steph (17.9)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible take. Embarrassing that you're sticking with it all these years later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible take. Embarrassing that you're sticking with it all these years later.
    After all the gotry you've unleashed on this forum I don't think you have any embarrassment left.

I was right then and I'm right now. Klay is very solid. He's probably the second best shooter in the NBA from the three-point range.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird timing, since he's having a poor season..

Very good RS player in a great system..arguing that he's better than Harden or even Jimmy Butler is foolish(many were during the off-season)..I don't know where he got the reputation of being a good defender, though, there's literally nothing that supports that, he grades poorly in virtually all defensive metrics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as I was saying for a while, he's the 2nd best defender at the position, after LDN. While that may not mean much, it makes him better than the like of harden and it's really not close. Saying he can't create his own shot is weird, since he can basically pull up from half court and that would count as a good shot for him, otherwise you could say the same for Curry. Not creating for others is neither here nor there since he is not a pg and they have a boatload of ball dominant players anyway. He carried them by himself in the playoffs. In short, he is the mvp of the position.

Thread Information