Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoiler:

There are no spoilers
    Last edited by Reck; 04-28-2020 at 06:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your spoiler hiding is dog

ing A, man

thought we were avoiding it here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing A, man

Oh my bad, son. When I first composed the post it showed it completely blank and you had to highlight the text.

The bright side its this happens early in the game and this was very expected.

I'll edit it out for future people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that wasn't cool.

In any case, people are focusing on the wrong things.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    You can save people money with those spoilers.

FORE!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing A, man

Yeah really. I still like you Reck, but that was a move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though I would have heard it anyways even without the leak since I had no intention of buying full price at launch. Only game I'll pay full price for this year is Yakuza 7, especially since Persona 5 Scramble hasn't even started English localization yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at least i tried to hide the spoiler. its not like i intentionally did it.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    at least i tried to hide the spoiler. its not like i intentionally did it.
    Dude, people deserved to know that before they spent $60 on a game. Apologize for nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it isn't cool. People are blasting spoilers all over the place, like in the comment section for unrelated youtube videos, etc. Just because you're pissed off, don't ruin it for others. It's okay to say you think it sucks, but don't give details unless somebody wants to know.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it isn't cool. People are blasting spoilers all over the place, like in the comment section for unrelated youtube videos, etc. Just because you're pissed off, don't ruin it for others. It's okay to say you think it sucks, but don't give details unless somebody wants to know.
    Do you not understand English or something? How many times and ways do I have to say it was unintended? Put a band aid on your bleeding vagina.

Zero is right. I shouldn’t have to apologize on a troll forum to begin with but it’s a courtesy to spurraider since he’s a cool guy and I respect him.

Let me hear you whine again mother er.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    If I was extremely stoked for something, spoilers wouldn't "ruin" it for me, unless the spoilers reveal something that I don't like. I knew the spoilers of both Red Dead Redemption games (I still haven't beaten 2, by the way) before the ending, but the experience wasn't ruined.

Maybe it's just me, but I cannot wrap my head around why somebody would be so offended by spoilers. I'm not saying that I don't like surprises, but I can still experience something and enjoy it, even knowing that it will still happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you not understand English or something? How many times and ways do I have to say it was unintended? Put a band aid on your bleeding vagina.

Zero is right. I shouldn’t have to apologize on a troll forum to begin with but it’s a courtesy to spurraider since he’s a cool guy and I respect him.

Let me hear you whine again mother er.
    Chill dude.

I'm not even really talking about you, because you at least tried to hide it. I'm more talking about redzero's comment about people "deserve to know". And like I said, people out there intentionally spoil for people just to piss them off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was extremely stoked for something, spoilers wouldn't "ruin" it for me, unless the spoilers reveal something that I don't like. I knew the spoilers of both Red Dead Redemption games (I still haven't beaten 2, by the way) before the ending, but the experience wasn't ruined.

Maybe it's just me, but I cannot wrap my head around why somebody would be so offended by spoilers. I'm not saying that I don't like surprises, but I can still experience something and enjoy it, even knowing that it will still happen.
    I'm kind of a spoiler myself, because I'm too impatient to wait for stuff. I just don't like it when people ruin it for others just to get a response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoiler:

Reck is a flaglot

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chill dude.

I'm not even really talking about you, because you at least tried to hide it. I'm more talking about redzero's comment about people "deserve to know". And like I said, people out there intentionally spoil for people just to piss them off.
    Yeah maybe I over did it a bit.

It’s just frustrating to keep getting dunked on when I apologized and admitted it. I could have always done the ST staple and double down on stupid but didn’t.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah maybe I over did it a bit.

It’s just frustrating to keep getting dunked on when I apologized and admitted it. I could have always done the ST staple and double down on stupid but didn’t.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoiler:

大丈夫だ。とにかく、そのゲームをやれる時、みんなでは死んでいるぜ。今、お前のお母さんとエッチしに行け 。
    Last edited by baseline bum; 04-28-2020 at 11:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a) I’m frustrated but not holding a grudge or anything ffs

reck made a mistake, apologized, and removed the spoiler

b) just because somebody doesn’t mind spoilers doesn’t mean posting spoilers isn’t a move to everybody else. It’s like saying you like the smell of cigarettes so you don’t care if somebody smokes in a restaurant and blows it in your face

c) and spoilers don’t have to be bad to ruin an experience. Imagine watching a sports game on a delay and somebody spoils that your team won before the critical moments

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Unless something extraordinary happened, I wouldn't want to watch my favored team lose. If I was late to watch and they won, I would still watch the game. I don't think the sports analogy checks out. Entertainment-wise, sports are the most reliant on results.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read the spoilers. Really don't get why everyone is so butthurt? I'ma still get it at launch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read the spoilers. Really don't get why everyone is so butthurt? I'ma still get it at launch
    Like I said before, depends on execution. I kind of like what they're attempting to do, though it's risky and isn't exactly original.

I don't get all the SJW warrior complaints though. It was already established that Ellie is gay. And one of the characters in the game is a muscular chick, so of course everybody calls her a tranny even though there is nothing in the leaks to suggest that.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Like I said before, depends on execution. I kind of like what they're attempting to do, though it's risky and isn't exactly original.

I don't get all the SJW warrior complaints though. It was already established that Ellie is gay. And one of the characters in the game is a muscular chick, so of course everybody calls her a tranny even though there is nothing in the leaks to suggest that.
    for real who tf cares if she's gay or not. annoying how edgelords always have to take a stand against anything they perceive to be "woke"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just because you dont mind spoilers much doesnt mean everybody feels the same way

for a game/series that is based so much on the narrative/story, having huge plot points spoiled kills the experience to some degree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just because you dont mind spoilers much doesnt mean everybody feels the same way

for a game/series that is based so much on the narrative/story, having huge plot points spoiled kills the experience to some degree
    I wasn't talking about why anyone would be butthurt about the game being spoiled cus that I 100% agree with. I meant regarding the story info that was leaked - I don't get why everyone is butthurt about the story or things that happen in the next one because from what I read (and I won't post any spoilers) I think the choices made narratively make sense. I'm just seeing a lot of backlash about the story and I don't really get it. Cus she's gay? Like who cares about that

Thread Information