Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As expected, it looks brutal as . The environments look like they'll be bigger hopefully with multiple paths.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As expected, it looks brutal as . The environments look like they'll be bigger hopefully with multiple paths.
    Crazy to see the Vita still going strong in 2043. Can't believe Ellie didn't jack that after stabbing the porker in the neck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game looks good from the trailer, but not $60 launch buy good. Especially if it's only going to be 18 hours or so like other Naughty Dog games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game looks good from the trailer, but not $60 launch buy good. Especially if it's only going to be 18 hours or so like other Naughty Dog games.
    Plus the game already being halfed leaked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's supposed to be ND's longest game to date. That said, it still may be less than 20 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've made my peace with that. I'm going to try to play with an open mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has no effect on people who havent read the leaks tbh

i would buy day 1 if i didnt have a massive backlog already
    Last edited by spurraider21; 05-27-2020 at 07:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has no effect on people who havent read the leaks tbh

i would buy day 1 if i didnt have a massive backlog already
    With how cheap PS4 games are I can't imagine any PS4 owner doesn't have a massive backlog. Kind of makes me want to wait on PS5/XSX tbh, I think I got spoiled by buying most of my PS4 games for $20 or less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With how cheap PS4 games are I can't imagine any PS4 owner doesn't have a massive backlog. Kind of makes me want to wait on PS5/XSX tbh, I think I got spoiled by buying most of my PS4 games for $20 or less.
    same here, especially considering i got my ps4 in late 2018 when everything was already dirt cheap. i have never spent over $25 on any le as far as i'm aware

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same here, especially considering i got my ps4 in late 2018 when everything was already dirt cheap. i have never spent over $25 on any le as far as i'm aware
    I paid $60 three times: once for Persona 5, once for Red Dead Redemption 2, and once for Persona 5 Royal. Though for both versions of Persona 5 I exploited Gamestop trade-in deals. Eg for P5 I used these two promotions they were running at the same time to trade in Nioh for $100 in PS Store credit. Then for P5R I used a pre-order trade-in bonus deal to dump a few old old Wii, PS3, and 360 games that were sitting on my shelf to get it for free. Though it was $65 trade-in value. So the only time I have actually paid full price in cash for a PS4 game was RDR2 because I wanted it at launch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always pay top dollar for games. Gotta help the game developers, imo.

But very rarely do I buy the special editions. Those are just cash grabs. Thanfully that is mostly an activision thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always pay top dollar for games. Gotta help the game developers, imo.

But very rarely do I buy the special editions. Those are just cash grabs. Thanfully that is mostly an activision thing.
    Yeah, I don't think I have ever seen a special edition I wanted. Only one I ever saw that looked remotely interesting was the one for Yakuza 6 with two whiskey glasses, but I don't drink liquor anyways so I wouldn't have much use.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont understand special editions, collectors editions, etc. i'll buy complete/goty editions cause they come with DLC

if i was current with the console i'd pay full price tag for certain releases... but i was so late to the ps4 that i was way ahead of the prices, didnt have to pay full for anything. most i paid iirc was ~25 for sekiro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont understand special editions, collectors editions, etc. i'll buy complete/goty editions cause they come with DLC

if i was current with the console i'd pay full price tag for certain releases... but i was so late to the ps4 that i was way ahead of the prices, didnt have to pay full for anything. most i paid iirc was ~25 for sekiro
    Damn I didn't know Sekiro ever went that low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were too busy playing persona 5 for the 8th time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can stop rolling in your grave since I got a gpu now to play Sekiro on as soon as I finish my second playthrough of P5R (just changed Shido so almost done).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only on my 5th playthrough if you count P5 + P5R tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can stop rolling in your grave since I got a gpu now to play Sekiro on as soon as I finish my second playthrough of P5R (just changed Shido so almost done).
    erm.

You do know the Sekiro PC port is bad right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    erm.

You do know the Sekiro PC port is bad right?
    It's easy to run and you can lock to 60 fps without the frame pacing issues the consoles have by turning VSync on and putting a frame limiter to 60 on through the driver. You can actually run the game at 1080p 60 fps on an RX 570 that costs $80 used.

A lot of the complaints about the PC port are not being able to play it at 120 fps and above since it has a 60 fps cap.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only on my 5th playthrough if you count P5 + P5R tbh
    Bro, why do you do it? Just to learn Japanese?

Go subscribe to That Japanese Man Yuta from Youtube, he gives free classes.

I've often thought about signing up to see how legit it is but nah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, why do you do it? Just to learn Japanese?

Go subscribe to That Japanese Man Yuta from Youtube, he gives free classes.

I've often thought about signing up to see how legit it is but nah.
    I did three playthroughs of P5 because I wanted the platinum and that's how many it took to get it. As for P5R, I'm doing a second playthrough to do the bossfights that weren't available in the first playthrough.

I wouldn't trust Yuuta's classes, he pushes them hard but I have never heard of anyone learning the language from his site. Better to just watch Japanese TV, play Japanese games, and read Japanese, supplementing with a textbook to flesh out grammar (currently on Genki II, getting ready to start 上級へのとびら). Don't try to learn Japanese unless you're willing to put 2 hours a day for a few years in though, it's ing difficult in so many ways. The state department considers it the most difficult language for a native English speaker to learn.

For instance, kanji is a mess. Japan just basically stapled China's writing system onto their own spoken language, and since kanji almost always represent ideas and not pronunciations, you get kanji that can be said tons of different ways. Eg like 生 which kind of means life (a lot of the time) can be pronounced as sei in 先生=sensei = expert, as jou in 誕生日 = tanjoubi = birthday, as i in 生きる = ikiru = to live, nama in 生 = nama = raw, u in 生まれる = umareru = to be born, ha in 生える = haeru = to grow, and so on. While in Chinese dialects those symbols usually have only one or two pronunciations. Then there are no spaces in between words. You only get spaces after punctuation. And you have to speak indirectly, it's a mess... like you wouldn't ask people "where's the bathroom", you have to say it "I want to go to a bathroom but ..."

At least its pronunciation is a lot easier than Chinese or Vietnamese though since you don't have tones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's easy to run and you can lock to 60 fps without the frame pacing issues the consoles have by turning VSync on and putting a frame limiter to 60 on through the driver. You can actually run the game at 1080p 60 fps on an RX 570 that costs $80 used.

A lot of the complaints about the PC port are not being able to play it at 120 fps and above since it has a 60 fps cap.
    I will say there's a huge chance you'll hate sekiro combat since judging from your past when you were playing bloodborne...you loved dodging all the time with consistent butt pokes. Sekiro dodging is very situational and no such thing as butt pokes in this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will say there's a huge chance you'll hate sekiro combat since judging from your past when you were playing bloodborne...you loved dodging all the time with consistent butt pokes. Sekiro dodging is very situational and no such thing as butt pokes in this game.
    Nah that's how I played Demons Souls and Dark Souls. Bloodborne I mostly lived off of parries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll let you know how it is once I get my copy

Thread Information