Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't talking about why anyone would be butthurt about the game being spoiled cus that I 100% agree with. I meant regarding the story info that was leaked - I don't get why everyone is butthurt about the story or things that happen in the next one because from what I read (and I won't post any spoilers) I think the choices made narratively make sense. I'm just seeing a lot of backlash about the story and I don't really get it. Cus she's gay? Like who cares about that
    Gay people are an attack on hetero people. Just like gay marriage was an attack on every jeebo 's marriage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't talking about why anyone would be butthurt about the game being spoiled cus that I 100% agree with. I meant regarding the story info that was leaked - I don't get why everyone is butthurt about the story or things that happen in the next one because from what I read (and I won't post any spoilers) I think the choices made narratively make sense. I'm just seeing a lot of backlash about the story and I don't really get it. Cus she's gay? Like who cares about that
    gotcha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony is now saying that the leaks came from a third party. They're denying the disgruntled employee rumor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony is now saying that the leaks came from a third party. They're denying the disgruntled employee rumor.
    That is somehow worse.

Sony has security. Remember when NK had them by the balls? Also when they had to shut down the PSN for like a month.

They have a lot of incompetent people running the show over there seems like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is somehow worse.

Sony has security. Remember when NK had them by the balls? Also when they had to shut down the PSN for like a month.

yeah... that was in the PS3 days. i remember because that was the time period where i primarily just played COD online, so that was no fun. their apology included the ability to download 2 games off a list of 7-8 games or so. i remember thats how i got around to playing Infamous, which was one of the great games of that console (and led me to buying Infamous 2)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah... that was in the PS3 days. i remember because that was the time period where i primarily just played COD online, so that was no fun. their apology included the ability to download 2 games off a list of 7-8 games or so. i remember thats how i got around to playing Infamous, which was one of the great games of that console (and led me to buying Infamous 2)
    Yep. Same here.

That's how I got introduced to that series. Most people probably ended up going with Infamous since it was by far the only game worth a in the list. I ended up buying all of the games and platting them. Playing as Evil Cole was so goddamn fun. Broke the game in my opinion since you were untouchable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Same here.

That's how I got introduced to that series. Most people probably ended up going with Infamous since it was by far the only game worth a in the list. I ended up buying all of the games and platting them. Playing as Evil Cole was so goddamn fun. Broke the game in my opinion since you were untouchable.
    i always played good my first playthrough... partially because of preference and also because that tends to be canon. evil was more destructive but i enjoyed being able to recharge energy just by landing regular bolts. i dont remember that was in infamous 1 or specific to infamous 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is somehow worse.

gee thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard today they found out who it was, and that was not from ND...

Frankly, if you think about just all the IPs Sony handle these days (not just games, but movies, etc), it's surprising this doesn't happen more often.

These leaks just suck for the fans.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The leaks were fine until the last part, which sounds like total dog

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The leaks were fine until the last part, which sounds like total dog
    I'm not sure what to think about the end. The video of the supposed climax and what people say happens don't really match.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure what to think about the end. The video of the supposed climax and what people say happens don't really match.
    There's videos of Ellie climaxing? Is it with that butch woman?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I really hope that part of the leak isn’t true, this whole series is already a really grim downer of a story, and it treads a very fine line as it is, and that just feels like a huge misstep.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You work at Santa Monica studios, amirite? You’re solid people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You work at Santa Monica studios, amirite? You’re solid people.
    I don't work for the Studio, I work for another dept. Just have an office there atm.

I do agree they're solid peeps though.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    any links to video?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    The leaks are dog from the get-go. Druckmann is a ing idiot who pushed his own crap the moment the original writer was kicked out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A VERY ANGRY LESBIAN

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh All the Trump s getting triggered by this is almost worth the show

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh All the Trump s getting triggered by this is almost worth the show
    So it genuinely looks ty? Not just autistic screeching about teh gheys?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I’m fine with one of the controversial narrative choices, as I assume there will be more context to come with it. The second controversial choice is just baffling and really bad, especially if it’s the ending.

I don’t think people care too much about Ellie being gay, most of the screeching is about another character, but that part isn’t even confirmed in the leaks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m fine with one of the controversial narrative choices, as I assume there will be more context to come with it. The second controversial choice is just baffling and really bad, especially if it’s the ending.

I don’t think people care too much about Ellie being gay, most of the screeching is about another character, but that part isn’t even confirmed in the leaks.
    ellie was confirmed gay in the DLC of the first game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like I said before... I don't think the ending is confirmed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without giving too much away... that muscular chick from the Paris games week trailer a few years ago plays a pretty big role in the game. There is nothing in the leaks to suggest it, but people are whining and just assuming that she's a tranny. Ellie's relationship with another chick is also a big part of the game.

Beyond that there are some concerns about the story/narrative choices, but nothing that's going to keep me from playing without knowing the context of everything. The game is most likely going to be divisive though, people are either going to hate it, or they're going to praise it for being ballsy and taking huge risks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last of rhe Trannies

Thread Information