Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL fat chance getting the Pro for $230 with a game. Any must have exclusives besides The Last of Us, the Uncharted series, Bloodborne, God of War 3, and Journey? I have all of these now except Journey, which I'll buy when my Slim I ordered a few days ago comes in. Are the Infamous games must haves? I'll probably wait for Final Fantasy XV to either come to PC or get cheap since that's a long list of games to go through already. The Last Guardian doesn't look too interesting tbh.
    I'll take a bare PS4 Pro without the game. I already have all those games you mentioned sans FF15.

I also just bought a 12 month subscription of Playstation Now for 100 bucks. You should take the oportunity to do the same. It's on special and it's a killing.

Its usually 19 dollars a month or 50 bucks for 3 months. They also recently added Red Dead Redemption with the DLC. They also have all the Infamous games on there.

Having played both Infamous 1 and 2 I'll vouch for them as a must play. Those games are fun as . In terms of funability and powerups, it compares to Saint's row. Though the Infamous series are more serious storywise.

That PS Now sub I talked about above has over 400+ PS3/PS4 games ready to get played. It's a steal at the current price. Do check it out.

You can also stream them on your computer for your convinience.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...00:pa-no-97934

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take a bare PS4 Pro without the game. I already have all those games you mentioned sans FF15.

I also just bought a 12 month subscription of Playstation Now for 100 bucks. You should take the oportunity to do the same. It's on special and it's a killing.

Its usually 19 dollars a month or 50 bucks for 3 months. They also recently added Red Dead Redemption with the DLC. They also have all the Infamous games on there.

Having played both Infamous 1 and 2 I'll vouch for them as a must play. Those games are fun as . In terms of funability and powerups, it compares to Saint's row. Though the Infamous series are more serious storywise.

That PS Now sub I talked about above has over 400+ PS3/PS4 games ready to get played. It's a stel at the current price. Do check it out.

Stream games? No way you play those games without experiencing technical difficulties. Infamous felt so repe ive. Its a good game, but really hard to call it a must have.

Always felt "must haves" is either a masterpiece or a 9/10 game...i dont think infamous is at that level.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stream games? No way you play those games without experiencing technical difficulties.
    It depends on your internet connection. I have been playing some F1 2014 on a wireless connection and its fine thus far.

This is what I needed to get back to gaming. I'm going to be playing a lot of games in the coming months.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That PS Now sub I talked about above has over 400+ PS3/PS4 games ready to get played. It's a stel at the current price. Do check it out.

Infamous 1 and 2 are the PS3 games though right? I was asking about Infamous Second Son and Infamous First Light. Have you played those?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Infamous 1 and 2 are the PS3 games though right? I was asking about Infamous Second Son and Infamous First Light. Have you played those?
    Not second Son, but yes to Infamous First Light.

It's not the same. I didn't even finish it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Uncharted 2 is such a huge upgrade over Uncharted 1. Uncharted 1 really felt like a 2007 game with the awkward animations but Uncharted 2 feels pretty modern (at least the PS4 remaster I mean).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Uncharted 2 is such a huge upgrade over Uncharted 1. Uncharted 1 really felt like a 2007 game with the awkward animations but Uncharted 2 feels pretty modern (at least the PS4 remaster I mean).
    Makes sense.

A lot of developers hated and didn't know how to work the PS3 hardware so a lot of the early games looked/played like dog .

At least Uncharted 1 was fun and playable unlike Lair.

Thread Information