Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A total of 28 Million dollars of virtually non-existant production value both offfensively and defensively whilst they continued to be showered in praise by mainstream and casuals as "game changers"

I love me some Manu and TP but timmy at least earned his last contracts with tremendous defensive value...

So lets play a game...Assuming you had 28 million dollars to spend right now. Who in market are you going to pursue? Maybe three players or two?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is Manure's bad hammy when we need it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, it's not always about winning, tbh..sometimes you have to take care of the family, even if it hurts you..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20 mill to Aldridge
    16 mill to gasol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, it's not always about winning, tbh..sometimes you have to take care of the family, even if it hurts you..
    Parker wants to play 5 more years after this year. Any chance Spurs take care of TP after his current contract?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20 mill to Aldridge
    16 mill to gasol
    Those are awful too..but to be fair Aldridge does have value offensively and defensively and trade value too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only contract I have a problem with is Gasol's, tbh..such a useless move..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker wants to play 5 more years after this year. Any chance Spurs take care of TP after his current contract?
    Obviously there's a real chance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are awful too..but to be fair Aldridge does have value offensively and defensively and trade value too.
    His value offensively is us having a 40% chance of scoring with a turnaround fadeaway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol has actually ruined Aldridge. Two soft bigs...And he's spreading his softness to an already infected Aldridge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol has actually ruined Aldridge. Two soft bigs...And he's spreading his softness to an already infected Aldridge.
    I never knew that I can dislike this many spur in one season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never knew that I can dislike this many spur in one season
    Just pray that somhow Pau opts out and Dedmon opts in...Very unlikely, but you never know. I'm disgusted to say it but I feel better seeing Lee playing as a C than no effort Gasol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just pray that somhow Pau opts out and Dedmon opts in...Very unlikely, but you never know. I'm disgusted to say it but I feel better seeing Lee playing as a C than no effort Gasol.
    Imagine the money that we could've put on a playmaker for that 16 million, and then with Lee and Dedmon playing this well plus Bertans emergence. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 but that Gasol deal is going to us. Mainstream fans being happy with that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    teams that win don't. Players know when they're robbing a team. Just like in real life, you don't take care of family that use and you over. You do what you can for them, but you just don't blindly give them what they want

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    teams that win don't. Players know when they're robbing a team. Just like in real life, you don't take care of family that use and you over. You do what you can for them, but you just don't blindly give them what they want
    it's not really the same, tbh..

Tony and Manu aren't your junkie siblings that keeps returning to steal your and/or ask for money..they're more like your senior parents that have their rent and expenses taken care of by your bank account..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not really the same, tbh..

Tony and Manu aren't your junkie siblings that keeps returning to steal your and/or ask for money..they're more like your senior parents that have their rent and expenses taken care of by your bank account..
    actually parker is closer to that junkie sibling. He hasn't produced consistently in years and we're still supporting him. Even after a bull finals, he was rewarded with a gracious contract. So yes, Parker IS that junkie sibling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually parker is closer to that junkie sibling. He hasn't produced consistently in years and we're still supporting him. Even after a bull finals, he was rewarded with a gracious contract. So yes, Parker IS that junkie sibling.
    You think hes that kind of 30 year old junkie that somkes pot all day and hit on teenagers?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2013 Turnobili says hi as he cashes his $14,000,000 check

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Pop is living off a loyalty contract himself, tbh. Highest paid coach in the league

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Obviously there's a real chance
    Hopefully, he has a career ending injury before the playoff start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine the money that we could've put on a playmaker for that 16 million, and then with Lee and Dedmon playing this well plus Bertans emergence. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 but that Gasol deal is going to us. Mainstream fans being happy with that
    "MVPau"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for the OP, though, I obviously agree, been saying it for years..

This team has continued to rely on Parker and Ginobili to be its primary facilitators, despite both guys being unable to provide any type of consistency(which is expected, considering the mileage on their bodies)..

At a time where there is more PG talent than ever, the Spurs are still relying on a 34-year old in a 40-year old's body to run the offense, and a 39-year old to anchor their bench..you can't win a championship that way, it's impossible..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should give a loyalty pinking to got OP. His takes and threads are horrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    senior parents that have their rent and expenses taken care of by your bank account..
    Rent and expenses? Sure.
    Not a farking top floor condo and two expensive car each.
    Player of his generation Timmy Dunks takes 5 mil a year his final two Championship chases while these two extort 14 a year each? C'mon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2013 Turnobili says hi as he cashes his $14,000,000 check
    HIM TOO!!!!

Thread Information