NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Wow, that video was re ed.

I still don't understand what "rights" the tranny community insists it should get other than more attention.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Wow, that video was re ed.

I still don't understand what "rights" the tranny community insists it should get other than more attention.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most people want a family once they decide to settle down. They are more into owning a home, having things, raising a family. You had all that...SEX SEX SEX, she's cute, nice ass, great ......before ya moved on to something meaningful. Now it's no longer about just SEX, now it's about building a good life for your kids to grow up in. The best way to accomplish that is the traditional man and woman of the same race. Two guys**** raising kids, why? Two ladies raising kids, why? Is that fair to the kid? Anyone into sick ass trannies, why?

Obviously that freak in the video is clueless about what is real in life.

I can see some not caring about race, I've had Mexican girlfriends, have dated Asians and had sex with blacks. But don't think I could marry someone of a different race. I wanted a long, tall, athletic (all league volleyball player, workout junkie) blue eyed blond with that "daddy owns oil wells" walk, so I got me one.

Never have understood what is wrong with being a racist/bigot. There are tons of stats out there that prove just how different we really are. Why this need to ignore reality? And am I dating someone with a , why would I do that?

**** Little girl brings her two dads to back to school night, they are holding hands. What will her classmates be talking about the next day at school? How would that go over in Billings Montana?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-10-2016 at 01:23 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you wanted all that...........and settled for children.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you wanted all that...........and settled for children.
    Dude, see the topic of this thread? Well how about cooling your Avante obsession and start paying attention to the thread, ok ya sad little ?

So what's your take on the topic of this thread, well?

Grow up Norm, ok?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Glad these liberal progressive fascist gots lost the election, tbh. Hope they sink back into the abysmal cesspit they come from.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    acting like sexual organs dont matter when it comes to sexual attraction

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    I refuse to date a chick that has a massive adam's apple. If that makes me a bigot....so be it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Go read the comments on youtube...

Dude is getting shat on

Bear Hug Defense
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    I refuse to date a chick that has a massive adam's apple. If that makes me a bigot....so be it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Yeah the creature in the video keeps implying that it looks like a normal woman when the Adam's apple is a dead giveaway.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Western Liberal Society.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Yeah the creature in the video keeps implying that it looks like a normal woman when the Adam's apple is a dead giveaway.
    the creature

Go read the comments on the vid if you haven't.

Couple questions that keep popping up in the comment section: "What about gay guys? Are they all bigots because they don't want to date women?" They even are saying that the creature keeps deleting those comments.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Where do you find this ?

Wouldn't date trans, wouldn't date black, wouldn't date fat, prob would date disabled if it was like that wheelchair from Freddy Got Fingered

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The way it was talking, I was expecting the camera to pan down and it was missing a leg or something.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    the creature

Go read the comments on the vid if you haven't.

Couple questions that keep popping up in the comment section: "What about gay guys? Are they all bigots because they don't want to date women?" They even are saying that the creature keeps deleting those comments.
    I like how the creature is blaming the " alt right " and " anti-feminists ". The video doesn't even have 1k likes and has 17k+ dislikes , pretty sure that's not just the alt right.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I like how the creature is blaming the " alt right " and " anti-feminists ". The video doesn't even have 1k likes and has 17k+ dislikes , pretty sure that's not just the alt right.
    was probably also shared on some re site (wherever OP found it from) and they sent an army to dislike

theres a reason why this vid has 80k views and the rest of the vids on that page have around 5k
    Last edited by spurraider21; 12-11-2016 at 03:21 PM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't watch, but I'm guessing y'all got trolled.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Didn't watch it. I just figured it was a Blake argument.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Didn't watch it. I just figured it was a Blake argument.
    Of course you did. It's what you do

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Of course you did. It's what you do
    What? Figuring? I wasn't trying to argue with you, brother. Just that I could see you taking the same stance.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've lived in San Francisco and San Diego, been all over LA. That is a whole other world than central Cali, totally different. In those big cities ya can blend in with your freakyness, nobody even notices or cares, it's not like that in these farm towns of 40,000. There a freak would get noticed and it wouldn't be good. A couple of gay men thinking they can pull that off in Tulare, ha~~~~~ It just wouldn't work, unless they don;t care about be stared at and ridiculed.

I used to change buses in North Hollywood, I had an hour lay over so I walked the streets. Dikes, hookers, pimps, drug addicts, drug dealers, trannies, freaks of all kind roaming the streets. I'd be offered pussy, jewelry, every drug there is, get my sucked, all inside and hour. That is not Farmersville.

Funny walking by a store window with dildos all standing tall staring at ya, hahaha!!!! Won't see that in Goshen.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-12-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I've lived in San Francisco and San Diego, been all over LA. That is a whole other world than central Cali, totally different. In those big cities ya can blend in with your freakyness, nobody even notices or cares, it's not like that in these farm towns of 40,000. There a freak would get noticed and it wouldn't be good. A couple of gay men thinking they can pull that off in Tulare, ha~~~~~ It just wouldn't work, unless they don;t care about be stared at and ridiculed.

I used to change buses in North Hollywood, I had an hour lay over so I walked the streets. Dikes, hookers, pimps, drug addicts, drug dealers, trannies, freaks of all kind roaming the streets. I'd be offered pussy, jewelry, every drug there is, get my sucked, all inside and hour. That is not Farmersville.

Funny walking by a store window with dildos al standing tall staring at ya, hahaha!!!! Won't see that in Goshen.
    Yep, whole different world where sexuality is the norm. It's a real shocker if you've never really seen what the LGBT community looks like. I saw a homeless man just walking around with a sign saying "Free Vaginal Massages" when I was driving through the LA/Hollywood area.

Thread Information