80 75.47%
  • Prime Parker

26 24.53%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think prime manu would be Nș 1 SG today. Harden, Thompson or Butler aren't good as manu was.
    What's crazy is that Manu could even outplay someone like Klay in their ill-fated series today... way past his prime... playing on pure heart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's crazy is that Manu could even outplay someone like Klay in their ill-fated series today... way past his prime... playing on pure heart.
    Of course, klay had some issues to stop a 40 year old manu, imagine against this manu: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1q_6DMDqWE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, klay had some issues to stop a 40 year old manu, imagine against this manu:
    Last edited by daledondale; 05-29-2017 at 10:02 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man this would be such a tough choice.

Parker had the ability to break down any defense and would be able to drive in all day against these warriors. Parker struggles against big teams, like when thunder would put sefolosha on him, or suns would put Shawn Marion, but warriors are a perimeter team offense being their best defense, he would eat them alive in the paint. Curry wouldn't be able to keep up, neither would Thompson, Durant would be their best bet but he ain't that quick and besides, then at that point he could just feed the ball to the big man. Regardless we would win points in the paint every game.

with Prime manu, he would be a perfect complement off the bench to kawhi. Manu had the ability to run point, play the 2 or even the 3. He also had the ability to break down a defense and force his will. One thing I loved about him was how frustrated players would get by guarding him. I remember him getting elbowed, pushed against Denver back in the day because he tore them up. I can't imagine how frustrated draymond green would get trying to stop Manu, swiping at the ball but instead just creating an and 1 for Manu. Draymond would probably try to nut kick Manu out of frustration. Warriors would have zero answer for Manu.

But i had to choose, I would only choose Manu if we were able to keep the Parker that we saw in the playoffs this year. He did a pretty good job and with prime Manu coming off the bench, I can guarantee patty would find his shooting touch and Pau would be able to get easy looks. Not too mention Simmons, man we'd be a really good team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would almost 40 year old Manu compare to almost 40 year old Porker tbh? Manu is still scoring 21 points in key games against the Warriors. Porker will probably be in a wheelchair and be 300 lbs. by the time he's Manu's age tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would never see a key defensive play From Parker like manus block on harden...... Even in his prime.

Manu and it's not even debatable.

Thread Information