6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I thought this was just Cuban trying to get in OKC's head last year for the playoffs / get Durant thinking of leaving for Dallas. Now, what's the point unless he's just trolling?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This type of is why I can't stand Cuban couldn't you say the same about Dirk before he rang? I used to hate the they talked here in DFW about Dirk before 2011 ...
    Not saying Russ is as great as Dirk ...just saying you can still be a superstar without a ring...you just can't be the best of the best. CP3 AND BLAKE are superstars ...as was Barkley and Ewing and Robinson before he rang ..

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're 19-12 and besides him they might not event have one player in the top 75 players in the league

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This type of is why I can't stand Cuban couldn't you say the same about Dirk before he rang? I used to hate the they talked here in DFW about Dirk before 2011 ...
    Not saying Russ is as great as Dirk ...just saying you can still be a superstar without a ring...you just can't be the best of the best. CP3 AND BLAKE are superstars ...as was Barkley and Ewing and Robinson before he rang ..
    CP3 yes, Blake no.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CP3 yes, Blake no.
    I admit Blake is the shakiest of the guys I mentioned ...scrap him put Malone...

Thread Information