Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop being a bleeding pussy and just coach your ass off. Pops not some sort of authority that matters. Stick to putting ty lineups together. Damn I miss my homie Timmy Duncan's Gandgta ass putting obama in his place. You would've thought pop woulda learned something from the goat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is more qualified to be president than that orange piece of that was elected president. can't even run a company and he thinks he can run the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is more qualified to be president than that orange piece of that was elected president. can't even run a company and he thinks he can run the US.
    Bull ing ! We all know pop would just put the red rocket as VP and we'd all be ed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull ing ! We all know pop would just put the red rocket as VP and we'd all be ed.
    We know those four NH electoral votes are key. Or at least, he'd need the support to win the primary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well , you make a good point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well , you make a good point.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your opinion is worth even less, got. Say ONE thing Pop was wrong about instead of trying to discredit him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your opinion is worth even less, got. Say ONE thing Pop was wrong about instead of trying to discredit him.
    Hes flat out wrong and doesn't know what the he's ing about. Lol being sick to you stomach because some criminal wasn't gifted the keys to our country. All the idiots protesting and crying are showing their true colors. Pop needs to concentrate on having this team contend for a ing 8 seed.
    Last edited by RGMCSE; 11-12-2016 at 12:17 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes flat out wrong and doesn't know what the he's ing about. Lol being sick to you stomach because some criminal wasn't gifted the keys to our country. All the idiots protesting and crying are showing their true colors. Pop needs to concentrate on having this team contend for a ing 8 seed.
    Pretty much.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP

I hope Donald appoints a special prosecutor to look into Pop's unpatriotic actions. Once Donald is president, he'll put Pop in jail. The current president won't do it because he's weak and Donald will be strong. MAGA

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly believe Pop didn't like either candidate. Hilary left those our soliders and a US Ambassador to die when a rescue team was assembled and ready to extract them hours before the fighting started. Watch the movie Clear and Present Danger or read the book, which I have, the same in scenario. Yet today, instead of throwing that and Obama in jail, we say, it's okay, happens. To top it off, they lied and said the attack was incited by some stupid ass video.

I have no party affiliation, but if I did, if someone was running as a candidate and willfully and knowingly left our troops to die when they could have saved them, I wouldn't vote for them if you put a gun to my head. This Presidency has been a complete disgraced to the US Armed Forces and these in' hobos, who will never fight to secure the freedoms they abuse and exploit, cry like es when Silent Majority is fed up w/ their in antics. There is a reason there is like 45%+ unemployement rate b/n the ages of 18 to 25 b/c nobody wants to hire the whining pot smoking ing POS freeloaders, who don't give a about the men and women who protect their liberties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly believe Pop didn't like either candidate. Hilary left those our soliders and a US Ambassador to die when a rescue team was assembled and ready to extract them hours before the fighting started. Watch the movie Clear and Present Danger or read the book, which I have, the same in scenario. Yet today, instead of throwing that and Obama in jail, we say, it's okay, happens. To top it off, they lied and said the attack was incited by some stupid ass video.

I have no party affiliation, but if I did, if someone was running as a candidate and willfully and knowingly left our troops to die when they could have saved them, I wouldn't vote for them if you put a gun to my head. This Presidency has been a complete disgraced to the US Armed Forces and these in' hobos, who will never fight to secure the freedoms they abuse and exploit, cry like es when Silent Majority is fed up w/ their in antics. There is a reason there is like 45%+ unemployement rate b/n the ages of 18 to 25 b/c nobody wants to hire the whining pot smoking ing POS freeloaders, who don't give a about the men and women who protect their liberties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you listen to the audio? Pop started by pretty much saying his opinion didn't matter that much, but they inquired and he answered. Kys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Anybody can grow up to be President. And when Julian Assange releases all of Pop's e-mails with Boner, you'll be sorry. Pop, Boner, and Weiner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe pop and James can marry each other since both think trump is so bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody can grow up to be President. And when Julian Assange releases all of Pop's e-mails with Boner, you'll be sorry. Pop, Boner, and Weiner.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you listen to the audio? Pop started by pretty much saying his opinion didn't matter that much, but they inquired and he answered. Kys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes flat out wrong and doesn't know what the he's ing about.
    I asked you to give me one thing he was wrong about, and you can't lmfao.
    All the idiots protesting and crying are showing their true colors.
    Oh yea, those liberals and their science and social justice issues! Repugs would never act like that.

Pop needs to concentrate on having this team contend for a ing 8 seed.
    They asked for his comment you dumbass. Just because of his job he doesn't have the right to voice his opinion? If so, get back to flipping those paddies

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great post!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you to give me one thing he was wrong about, and you can't lmfao.

Oh yea, those liberals and their science and social justice issues! Repugs would never act like that.

They asked for his comment you dumbass. Just because of his job he doesn't have the right to voice his opinion? If so, get back to flipping those paddies

Trump is known for employing woman in his companies. Not just crap jobs either he's employed many woman in high ranking positions you piece of . Go look up his campign manager you dumb . Now tell me how my ass taste.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is known for employing woman in his companies. Not just crap jobs either he's employed many woman in high ranking positions you piece of . Go look up his campign manager you dumb . Now tell me how my ass taste.
    So all those court cases for rent discrimination, sexual assault, stiffing employees because they "didn't do a good job", etc etc are all lies made up by the Clinton media right you jack ass?

Wipe them cheetos off your lips, scrub. Don't come at a king

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all those court cases for rent discrimination, sexual assault, stiffing employees because they "didn't do a good job", etc etc are all lies made up by the Clinton media right you jack ass?

Wipe them cheetos off your lips, scrub. Don't come at a king

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know this team is ed when it's Friday, a game night, and the Spurs won... and the game thread is abandoned, and all the discussion is about politics.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing makes white men angrier than sports figures speaking about anything other than sports, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing makes white men angrier than sports figures speaking about anything other than sports, tbh..

That's not true. We love those insurance commercials where they put Damian Lilliard's head on a baby's body.

Thread Information