Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I call you stupid as I call Cosmored stupid because simply put you are... really no need to dig deeper into... "sandy hook was a set up" is enough... let me guess you believe also that Obama is not american and we did not land on the moon ?

BTW I guessed well ? you are a trum voter priceless

you must know a lot about Brazil and brazilian tbh.... dat some heavy redneck right there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh... I should read more dat political forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't? How about the league asking players to go easy on Larry Bird? Is that considered conspiracy?
    Wait, so you're telling me MJ didn't really kill his father?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't? How about the league asking players to go easy on Larry Bird? Is that considered conspiracy?
    Yeah... you'll get an answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I call you stupid as I call Cosmored stupid because simply put you are... really no need to dig deeper into... "sandy hook was a set up" is enough... let me guess you believe also that Obama is not american and we did not land on the moon ?

you must know a lot about Brazil and brazilian tbh.... dat some heavy redneck right there
    My brotha...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, so you're telling me MJ didn't really kill his father?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh man, you took a 50-50 coin flip and it came up the right half! Give yourself a pat on the back along with some more self-assurance smileys. Total ownage because you took an A-B guess. And knowing a little it about a country makes me a redneck? Good ing deduction there, Watson.

So, in summary, you avoid the questions and use infintile "insults" and stereotype me as a redneck for knowing about fat Brazilian asses? What kind of dumb is that? Come stronger, sugar s.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I had never heard about it until this thread(although I stay away from conspiracy theories, generally)..

Apparently many people have been booked and doing prison time for attacking the "actors" involved in the "cover-up"..smh..
    This country is obsessed with having closure to explain away anything they don't like, which coupled with a polarizing political climate leads to all of these conspiracy theories....there's nothing that spooks the average American (liberal or conservative) more than the idea of a random event happening where innocent people get hurt/die for no reason.

It's why shows like CSI/Law & Order are so popular. The viewers are assured that at the end of every episode, the show is going to spoon-feed them a packaged, straight forward explanation for the crime that the show was about....that way they can go to sleep safe believing that death/bad things are never random.

Same thing with that Malaysian Airlines flight that disappeared several years ago when CNN had round the clock coverage. They were digging all over the place for an easy explanation or a conspiracy theory, because the thought that a plane could have simply malfunctioned and crashed in the ocean somewhere was unacceptable to their viewers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This country is obsessed with having closure to explain away anything they don't like, which coupled with a polarizing political climate leads to all of these conspiracy theories....there's nothing that spooks the average American (liberal or conservative) more than the idea of a random event happening where innocent people get hurt/die for no reason.

It's why shows like CSI/Law & Order are so popular. The viewers are assured that at the end of every episode, the show is going to spoon-feed them a packaged, straight forward explanation for the crime that the show was about....that way they can go to sleep safe believing that death/bad things are never random.

Same thing with that Malaysian Airlines flight that disappeared several years ago when CNN had round the clock coverage. They were digging all over the place for an easy explanation or a conspiracy theory, because the thought that a plane could have simply malfunctioned and crashed in the ocean somewhere was unacceptable to their viewers.
    You sure it's not just the symptoms of black president disease...?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You sure it's not just the symptoms of black president disease...?
    It definitely got worse with him but it was there before Obama. There were plenty of far left wing 9/11 truthers out there while Bush was president. Prior to that even, there was the big upswing of "patriot militias" after the Waco siege because people thought that was some evil government conspiracy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ronda's only accomplishment is not getting knocked out after being a punching bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, you took a 50-50 coin flip and it came up the right half! Give yourself a pat on the back along with some more self-assurance smileys. Total ownage because you took an A-B guess. And knowing a little it about a country makes me a redneck? Good ing deduction there, Watson.

So, in summary, you avoid the questions and use infintile "insults" and stereotype me as a redneck for knowing about fat Brazilian asses? What kind of dumb is that? Come stronger, sugar s.

I'm giving myself a pat on the back tbh... that was pretty hilarious if you ask me... I was spot on

What makes you a redneck is not really the fact that you know about a country but:

- you trash talk a country you don't even know... travel a bit brah
    - you voted Trump to make Murica great again...
    - you believe in all sort of conspiracy theories like most uneducated stupid s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

great post tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Except the motivation for the Sandy Hook truthers is simple ---> Obummer comin' for my guns when he couldn't even get something as mundane as universal background checks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, no. Just don't buy a twiggy stick alien letting off all the rounds he did in the time he did when a SWAT officers said it would be nearly impossible for the best of the best couldn't do it.

The families weren't allowed to see the corpses and the police superceeded power over EMS and EMTs and didn't take any corpse to the hospital and declared them dead there when EVERYONE can only be declared legally dead by a Dr., generally at a hospital.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. I guess Gulf of Tonkin wasn't a setup by the Left, even when the Left admitted as much, right?

Splits, it's not as simple as you make it and try to trivialize it. But to flip your simple rhetoric...Trump isn't going to incite race wars, he isn't going to strip free speech, he isn't going to lie to get a war he wants, he isn't going to continue to kill his own people. We had the Left for that the last 8 years. But yall Leftists say this because it's simple; "Derp. Dem Racists gunna ruin dis country n not validate our feelings-oriented ways of thinking n weze gunna riot and cry like the pussies we are bcuz we dun lost. Racist rabblerabblerabble white supremecist rabblerabblerabble Repugs are blahba ingblah"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, no. Just don't buy a twiggy stick alien letting off all the rounds he did in the time he did when a SWAT officers said it would be nearly impossible for the best of the best couldn't do it.

The families weren't allowed to see the corpses and the police superceeded power over EMS and EMTs and didn't take any corpse to the hospital and declared them dead there when EVERYONE can only be declared legally dead by a Dr., generally at a hospital.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. I guess Gulf of Tonkin wasn't a setup by the Left, even when the Left admitted as much, right?

Splits, it's not as simple as you make it and try to trivialize it. But to flip your simple rhetoric...Trump isn't going to incite race wars, he isn't going to strip free speech, he isn't going to lie to get a war he wants, he isn't going to continue to kill his own people. We had the Left for that the last 8 years. But yall Leftists say this because it's simple; "Derp. Dem Racists gunna ruin dis country n not validate our feelings-oriented ways of thinking n weze gunna riot and cry like the pussies we are bcuz we dun lost. Racist rabblerabblerabble white supremecist rabblerabblerabble Repugs are blahba ingblah"
    but theres no smoke, no gun laws changed. This is just fake that gets passed around.

your last paragraph doesn't even make sense. If the left killed 30 kids to pass a gun law, why couldn't they stop trump?

Now if you want a real fake story lets talk about Jeses Christ vs the prophet Muhhamad.

Thread Information