My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Ps4 or PC?

I played inquisition because you guys recommended the game..I loved the game...put in a good 70+ hours.

I loved playing JRPGs growing up but outside of the suikoden series..every JRPG game out there I have come to accept that the story will be some cringe japanese cliche with Asians having blonde hair...i've grown out of those stories and disgusting culture.

Western RPG is the real deal, but most Western RPGs only have one character or just your custom character...

Inquisition was perfect for me because of multiple character but its more of a western RPG appraoch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Star Wars: KOTOR was like that too but it's probably a bit dated by now. Probably Mass Effect also from Bioware, but gonna have to wait until Andromeda comes out to play on the PS4

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Star Wars: KOTOR was like that too but it's probably a bit dated by now. Probably Mass Effect also from Bioware, but gonna have to wait until Andromeda comes out to play on the PS4
    Why would you pick PS4 over PC for a multiplatform game like Andromeda? CPY is rolling in their graves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or what about going back and playing the first two dragon age games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or what about going back and playing the first two dragon age games?
    I've played both.

They recommend the game about last year..I've gone through both.

It felt a bit outdated but origins was still fun. The second one was nice too but it's probably the weakest entryn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youtubed KOTOR...I don't think i can play that game. It look super outdated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was hoping FF15 wouldn't be filled with Gay ass japanese anime culuture, but it is..Apperently story is even worse...I just have a strong dislike with Japanese story-telling..It just screams, lame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youtubed KOTOR...I don't think i can play that game. It look super outdated.
    Yeah I haven't seen it in a while but I think it's like 6 years old now.

I was hoping FF15 wouldn't be filled with Gay ass japanese anime culuture, but it is..Apperently story is even worse...I just have a strong dislike with Japanese story-telling..It just screams, lame.
    IIRC, Horizon Zero Dawn will have some RPG/crafting elements, but not a party system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you pick PS4 over PC for a multiplatform game like Andromeda? CPY is rolling in their graves.
    I wouldn't but I thought this niglet was a PS4 fanboi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW there's a bunch of isometric 3D RPG games, with party systems. DJR210 mentioned one not long ago, IIRC, but the name escapes me right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW there's a bunch of isometric 3D RPG games, with party systems. DJR210 mentioned one not long ago, IIRC, but the name escapes me right now.
    Divinity Original Sin II probably? Get the first one at this point, the sequel is still in alpha stages

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear Persona is good if you dont mind to read a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Divinity Original Sin II probably? Get the first one at this point, the sequel is still in alpha stages
    That one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I haven't seen it in a while but I think it's like 6 years old now.
    Lol try 13. It was released on the original Xbox in 2003. Still one of my favorite games ever and one of the best Star Wars stories though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono got it confused with the ty MMO with the same name that came out in 2011 for PC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol try 13. It was released on the original Xbox in 2003. Still one of my favorite games ever and one of the best Star Wars stories though.
    Nono got it confused with the ty MMO with the same name that came out in 2011 for PC.
    There you go

Thread Information