Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count

Didn't he already pull this stunt when they missed the tournament in '95?

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    Good way to bail out of a disaster when you know 's not going your way.

My Team
    Maryland Terrapins
    Post Count
    Will he credit all the losses in his absence to Pete Gaudet?

Mike Krzyzewski will undergo back surgery Friday, the school announced Monday. Krzyzewski is expected to coach Wednesday against Georgia Tech and then step away for the surgery to remove a fragment of a herniated disk in his lower back. The procedure has an anticipated recovery time of four weeks.

Oh yes, just cut on me we are struggling.

Hahahaha!!!

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    This might be gier than when he went for a three-peat with Team USA.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Grayson Allen is already back... Dook is the giest program known to man. If this was Calipari instead of Rat Face, Media would be in an uproar.

Post Count
    What is with coaches pulling this ? Urban Meyer having chest pains conveniently as Florida goes into a downward spiral, Kubiak having heart attacks to save himself from teams, etc

Post Count
    Grayson Allen is already back... Dook is the giest program known to man. If this was Calipari instead of Rat Face, Media would be in an uproar.
    Media spins is already " he chose to do it now and take the heat instead of letting the interim coach get on, so noble " when everybody knows damn well that ass kid should have been kicked off the team to begin with.

My Team
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Post Count
    No kidding, rat face is such a sanctimonious asshole. He suspends him "indefinitely" and then gives this grand press conference about how the behavior is unacceptable, when all of that was just a plan to keep the ACC off of his back since the ACC probably would have issued a multi-game suspension if he left it to them.

Now the kid shoves a FSU assistant while diving for a loose ball. What a little . Will he finally be punished appropriately or are we still gonna pretend that all of this is "incidental"?

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Now the kid shoves a FSU assistant while diving for a loose ball. What a little . Will he finally be punished appropriately or are we still gonna pretend that all of this is "incidental"?
    Maybe they'll drop the hammer and give another "indefinite" one game suspension.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    What a surprise! Dook's started winning again without this rat-faced got, so of course his back magically heals up.

How can a dude with no spine have back issues?

Thread Information