My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He hustles but he sucks at playing 1-on-1 defense, I would take Head over MKG in those situations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't even know what MKG stands for. Is that Michael Kil-Giltrest, Michael Kid-Gilwhatever? Why is he overrated? Does somebody even rate him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hustles but he sucks at playing 1-on-1 defense, I would take Head over MKG in those situations.
    who is head?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude looked so promising at Kentucky. I can't believe Dad Killer couldn't hire a ing shooting coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing the guy on your avi. Wait, that's Anderson right? Just confusion all around on this thread, tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Don't even know what MKG stands for. Is that Michael Kil-Giltrest, Michael Kid-Gilwhatever? Why is he overrated? Does somebody even rate him?
    One of Zach Hoe's favorite players:

We know how it plays out on defense: MKG will crawl into the jerseys of elite scorers across four positions, and terrorize them with a motor permanently switched to 11. Seriously: Can you imagine how miserable it is being guarded by this guy?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Dude looked so promising at Kentucky. I can't believe Dad Killer couldn't hire a ing shooting coach.
    The only fix was to get an arm replacement, tbh:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his dRPM and bpm is pretty good. his on/off numbers have been good throughout his career too (defensively).

but of course, OP argues exclusively with youtubes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Living in Charlotte I watch the Hornets a lot. MJ actually did hire Mark Price to work with him to fix his shot. He also spent a summer with Price working non stop to change his jump shot. It just hasn't panned out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Zack Lowe the one that spanked you on twitter? Would explain this thread tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Living in Charlotte I watch the Hornets a lot. MJ actually did hire Mark Price to work with him to fix his shot. He also spent a summer with Price working non stop to change his jump shot. It just hasn't panned out.
    Maybe Price is just a coach. If he was on the Spurs Chip Engelland would have made him a shooter. I mean he made Parker into one and all he had when he entered the league was a WNBA set shot.

In Bud We Trust SquawkinHawkBigCock's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    OP argues exclusively with youtubes.
    ......truth nukes, tbh....

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    his dRPM and bpm is pretty good. his on/off numbers have been good throughout his career too (defensively)..
    He's a very good help defender but pretty average 1-on-1 ala Kyle Anderson but then you don't watch the game, you just look at DRPM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but of course, OP argues exclusively with youtubes.
    Avante-esque

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when you said he had more potential than Kawhi?

Thread Information