San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    the first pic is scary as fr fr. i would love to see how kids react when they see her in public.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    same. i figured i just post the photos in this thread since its a random thought. smh @ that surgery tho lol
    yeah...here's a before and after....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    dang she was pretty smh

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    On my way to pay some bills, I hit a yardsale.

Scored these CD's.

Clarence Gatemouth Brown...Texas Swing
    The Beatles... Magical Mystery Tour (as a backup)
    The Beach Boys...Pet Sounds (how I didn't alreadty own this..?)
    Jimmy Yancy (the WOW~)...Volume one of his career (1939)
    CRUMB ....music from the movie (???) ..AND...the classic Last Kind Words by Geechie Wiley. This is considered to be a masterpiece in American music (1930 Mississippi Delta blues) because...it is. Wiley one of those shadowy figures with nothing known about here other than she left us a real treasure. I own four of these on various compilations.
    Pink Floyd...Us And Them
    The Psychedlic Furs...All Of This And Nothing
    Century of Recorded Poetry....saw Leonard Cohen mentioned, so.....
    A few Godsmack CD's

Cost me five bucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight USC vs Stanford
    Tommorrow...Oklahoma vs TCU, Clemson vs Miami, OSU vs Wisconsin, Auburn vs Georgia and Nick Chubb, yep witll have to get a little creative with the DVR
    Sunday..not sure what NFL games will be aired other than the biggie....Seattle vs Philly.
    Who plays Monday night?

That's...nine games between now and Tuesday....cool~~~~

Did we really see a white guy return a punt to score for Dallas last night? Yep...rarity.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-01-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    yeah...here's a before and after....

ty plastic surgery and it looks like she's also anorexic, sad since she had a nice face.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    On my way to pay some bills, I hit a yardsale.

Scored these CD's.

Clarence Gatemouth Brown...Texas Swing
    The Beatles... Magical Mystery Tour (as a backup)
    The Beach Boys...Pet Sounds (how I didn't alreadty own this..?)
    Jimmy Yancy (the WOW~)...Volume one of his career (1939)
    CRUMB ....music from the movie (???) ..AND...the classic Last Kind Words by Geechie Wiley. This is considered to be a masterpiece in American music (1930 Mississippi Delta blues) because...it is. Wiley one of those shadowy figures with nothing known about here other than she left us a real treasure. I own four of these on various compilations.
    Pink Floyd...Us And Them
    The Psychedlic Furs...All Of This And Nothing
    Century of Recorded Poetry....saw Leonard Cohen mentioned, so.....
    A few Godsmack CD's

Cost me five bucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight USC vs Stanford
    Tommorrow...Oklahoma vs TCU, Clemson vs Miami, OSU vs Wisconsin, Auburn vs Georgia and Nick Chubb, yep witll have to get a little creative with the DVR
    Sunday..not sure what NFL games will be aired other than the biggie....Seattle vs Philly.
    Who plays Monday night?

That's...nine games between now and Tuesday....cool~~~~

Did we really see a white guy return a punt to score for Dallas last night? Yep...rarity.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

When it comes to what interests you you have it 100% covered don't ya?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Beatles

I was in junior HS when they showed up on the The Ed Sullivan Show, not a big fan back then, thought they were just ok. Yep, wrong.

As we all know they were fantastic, so much amazing music, just not at first. Once they got past Love Me Do, we heard something totally unique. I own all their stuff (thanks to a friend). Yep, even stuff recorded in London bars before they became famous. Chuck Berry covers.

I own a TON of music, stuff from pre 1900 to Nine Inch Nails. When it comes to a four man band they have no equal. And only Elvis, Frank Sinatra, as iconic. Hmmmmmm....Hank Williams?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about a...

Boxcar Willie
    Godsmack
    Kid Brown
    Mooch Richardson
    The Why Store
    Big House
    Lucinda Williams
    Flatt & Scruggs
    Patsy Montana
    Kings of Leon
    The Gap Band
    Sade
    Sloppy Henry
    The Kansas City Strummers
    Mississippi Moaner
    Cypress Hill

...mix?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-02-2017 at 04:29 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    What’s your preferred music to listen to when molesting underage girls?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jerry Lee Lewis.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    rare avante footage

skip to 2:40

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Dude, is there some reason ya totally ignore what I said about sick ass pedos? And where do I ever say anything about underrage girls, welll? So why just make up?

Why are people ignoring what I said?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    rare avante footage

skip to 2:40

Not a clue what is even going on with this, huh?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tonight we saw Russell Wilson put on a show, what an incredible talent he really is, the guy is amazing. Yep....just like Avante said he was.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-05-2017 at 02:28 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All these years and I just now added The Best of Hall & Oates to my musical library. Went looking for duck tape, ha~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Example of black vs white.

The fastest 100m ever ran by a white American is a 10.00 by John Teeters from Oklahoma State.

The HIGH SCHOOL record is a 10,00 held by black sprinter Trendarvis Friday.

The Black American 100m record is Tyson Gays 9.69, that is a HUGE MASSIVE difference from 10.00.

Teeters a big cat, had..football...written all over him, nope~~~

The last white to make a USA Olympic team in the 4x1 relay....1964 Gerry Ashworth Dartmouth.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a major problem and it's getting worse.

I'll walk out into my Fortress of Solitude and just stand there.....what to listen to? Why soul, funk, R&b over blues, hick, oldies over rock, country, reggae, metal, bluegrass, gospel, jazz, BIG BAND....? Why Hasil Atkins and not Rufus Thomas? Why The Troggs and not The Olympics? Why Sade instead of Nina Simone?

I'll stand there for a good five minutes trying to find the mood. Not good.

I own well over 10,000 tapes, records, CD's. So to zero in on just one.....not easy to do.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Coming back from Fresno yesterday (Mason*** running the course to qualify for getting into corrections) we ended up in Tulare (take a left and head off west to Porterville) we pased a new Thrift Shop. Being he was tired and wanted to get home to his GF we passed on by. Today I went back.

Scored.

Good Medicine
    The Robert Cray Band

And.....Holy Blues, yep, old gospel music from the 20-40's, Talking Blind Willie Johnson, Blind Gary Davis, Washington Phillips, Jessie May Hill, Arizona Dranes, Elder Charlie Beck, Joshua White, Rev. Johnny Blakey, The Blue Chips and more.

What a find and......50 cents...a CD.

*** they had 5:05 to complete the course, he cooked it in under 3:00.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a scrapbook in my mind
    one that you can't see
    some of the photos are faded
    others clear as can be
    Last edited by Avante; 12-21-2017 at 02:14 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Starting right now a razor won't touch my face for three weeks, yep, everybody will hate it, but.....my face needs a break. I have a stash, as ya know cutting around it is a hassle, so.... it.

New years resolutions, hmmmmm? My work outs cant improve, and neither can anything I do for myself, so nothing to change there. I'm struggling to find how I could improve anything. I could stop responding to all this ridiculous pedo bull but I do get a chuckle out of the little s. OH STOP IT, STOP IT....hahaha~~~

I guess I could read more, a book a week is cool but two books (going on at the same time) would be better. If I don't do that I won't live long enought to read all the books I need to read. Next up....The House of the Rising Sun....James Lee Burke.**** (will be a Xmas gift)

, it just hit me as I took a drink, way too much coffee before noon, do need to cut that down.

*** he writes about a cop (Tommy Lee Jones played the part in the movie) in Louisiana named Dave Robicheav who has a buddy Clete Parcells who is a monster, the situations Burke puts them in, great reads. The bayou, the cajun thing, the swamps, the pimps, druggies, musicians (Burke a huge blues fan) hookers, deranged bad guys (almost on a par with Parcells)......he nails it. Highy recomend anything by James Lee Burke.

Those novels (about 20) and Lee Childs Jack Reacher books, a must read.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-22-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Starting right now a razor won't touch my face for three weeks, yep, everybody will hate it, but.....my face needs a break. I have a stash, as ya know cutting around it is a hassle, so.... it.

New years resolutions, hmmmmm? My work outs cant improve, and neither can anything I do for myself, so nothing to change there. I'm struggling to find how I could improve anything. I could stop responding to all this ridiculous pedo bull but I do get a chuckle out of the little s. OH STOP IT, STOP IT....hahaha~~~

I guess I could read more, a book a week is cool but two books (going on at the same time) would be better. If I don't do that I won't live long enought to read all the books I need to read. Next up....The House of the Rising Sun....James Lee Burke.**** (will be a Xmas gift)

, it just hit me as I took a drink, way too much coffee before noon, do need to cut that down.

*** he writes about a cop (Tommy Lee Jones played the part in the movie) in Louisiana named Dave Robicheav who has a buddy Clete Parcells who is a monster, the situations Burke puts them in, great reads. The bayou, the cajun thing, the swamps, the pimps, druggies, musicians (Burke a huge blues fan) hookers, deranged bad guys (almost on a par with Parcells)......he nails it. Highy recomend anything by James Lee Burke.

Those novels (about 20) and Lee Childs Jack Reacher books, a must read.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, this is sad, ok?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, this is sad, ok?

Thread Information