Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't I've ever seen someone that loves to talk to himself as much as Crickets does
    What do you do guy? How about worrying ALL THE TIME about other posters, why? I'm here to talk football, not...he doesn't do what I want, wimper wimper....talk football ya little , ok?

I've been into the game since the late 50;s, so I'm way past the silliness a lot of you play, I know how it works. That's all that's happenings here, an experienced football fan in with a bunch of guys who STILL freak out at week 4, ha~ Or...HE SUCKS...after a game or even a play, ha~

Why not be cool and learn something, ok?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    chirp chirp

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What a little coward. A grown man too weak do anything but act like some dumb kid. How sad.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    chirp chirp

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The price I must pay for knowing the game I suppose. Watching know nothings acting like little cowards because they can't hang, hahahaha~~~~~

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't I've ever seen someone that loves to talk to himself as much as Crickets does
    It's "Mr. Magoo". Please show respect to fellow users. Thanks!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's "Mr. Magoo". Please show respect to fellow users. Thanks!
    Be cool guy, ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Be cool guy, ok?
    I'm just playing along with their stupid gimmick, tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm just playing along with their stupid gimmick, tbh.
    I guess I should..."HERE COME THE VIKES"...after just 4 weeks, and, HE'S DONE, HE SUCKS...after "A" game, hahahaha!!!! I'd probably fit in better here but I'm not a rookie at this as you are seeing

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Since 2012 only one QB has won a playoff game in every season....Russell Wilson. And the Seahawks hold the NFL record for most first round wins in a row at nine.
    The Patriots have made the AFC Championship or better every season since 2012, so Tom Brady has also won a playoff game every year in that time span.

Your facts are wrong per par.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Patriots have made the AFC Championship or better every season since 2012, so Tom Brady has also won a playoff game every year in that time span.

since 2011 in fact.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

chirp chirp

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

"NFL expert"
    "But, but, I'm an old fat senile tub of goo who watched games from the 1950s! That means I know more about today's game than younger people who are actually lucid!"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He wasn't talking about 2011.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

There is no ...per par...so why lie? I was looking at the NFC but failed to make that clear.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Then you wonder why nobody pays any attention to you.
    Chirrrp

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    1. Aaron Rodgers
    2. Tom Brady
    3. Ben Roethlisberger
    4. Matthew Stafford
    5. Matt Ryan
    6. Eli Manning
    7. Dak Prescott
    8. Russell Wilson
    9. Alex Smith
    10. Matt Moore
    11. Connor Cook
    12. Brock Osweiler
    I don't disagree even knowing Ryan might win the MVP

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "NFL expert"
    "But, but, I'm an old fat senile tub of goo who watched games from the 1950s! That means I know more about today's game than younger people who are actually lucid!"
    That coming from a guy who calls Tom Savage the best QB in Texas? Talks about Derek Anderson being better than Cam Newton, hahaha~~~~ STILL...can't figure out ya don't talk DURING a game. Freaks out over everything early in a season., hahaha~~~~

Dude, there is nobody here or anywhere else who is on my level when it comes to talking pro football. I have it totally covered and it should be real obvious. , I can talk about players nobody here hasn't even heard of. And I know more about the right now and what is coming out of HS/NCAA than anyone.

He muffed the punt, hahaha!!!.....dude, you really don't know any better do ya? Felt pretty stupid didn't ya.

Notice I'm the guy who first brought up Tyreek Hill? I knew about him in HS.

I do get a kick out of ya son, I will admit that. I like exposing you for the idiot you are.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-11-2017 at 12:42 PM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    There is no ...per par...so why lie? I was looking at the NFC but failed to make that clear.
    That's right son do what you do best and back pedal.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's right son do what you do best and back pedal.
    As you think....yep, he's right, there is no per par.....I just threw that in there.

When have I ever had to back pedal and be specific? So now you wil dance around but never answer that question. I don't make mistakes, so to make that one was totally out of character.

So when have I ever had to back pedal on anything, well?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    That coming from a guy who calls Tom Savage the best QB in Texas? Talks about Derek Anderson being better than Cam Newton, hahaha~~~~ STILL...can't figure out ya don't talk DURING a game. Freaks out over everything early in a season., hahaha~~~~

Dude, there is nobody here or anywhere else who is on my level when it comes to talking pro football. I have it totally covered and it should be real obvious. , I can talk about players nobody here hasn't even heard of. And I know more about the right now and what is coming out of HS/NCAA than anyone.

He muffed the punt, hahaha!!!.....dude, you really don't know any better do ya? Felt pretty stupid didn't ya.

Notice I'm the guy who first brought up Tyreek Hill? I knew about him in HS.

I do get as kick out of ya son, I will admit that.
    Chirp

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Have we ever seen these four games where in every game we had a SB winning QB vs a QB who had never even played in one?

Have we seen a game where there was such a MASSIVE, HUGE, GIGANTIC difference in QB's than Brady vs Brock?

Thread Information