Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    That's right son do what you do best and back pedal.
    Det goal post move

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Det goal post move
    How about keeping it real? I failed to make it clear NFC. But to act like I constantly make those kinds of mistakes simply isn't reality so why play it?

Dude, why do work so damn hard at this, give it a rest, do something besides me, ok?

What really is the problem guy?

I've been into this stuff a lot longer than you guys, I'm going to see things with more experience, why do you struggle so badly with that fact? I'm suppose to act like a guy who got into this suff in 1996?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    But to act like I constantly make those kinds of mistakes simply isn't reality so why play it?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone ever notice how badly this little freak above needs me? I tell the boy....you will be ignored..and I will keep ignoring him because as we all can see he's re ed. So what's the re do, he follows me everywhere I go, how sad is that?

Now watch this as this re spends most his time here humping a leg that totally ignores him.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Looking like a coward?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Det goal post move

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Anyone ever notice how badly this little freak above needs me? I tell the boy....you will be ignored..and I will keep ignoring him because as we all can see he's re ed. So what's the re do, he follows me everywhere I go, how sad is that?

Now watch this as this re spends most his time here humping a leg that totally ignores him.
    Chirp

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Looking like a coward?
    Because despite all of your overconfident bragging about your appearance(continually calling people "little man" and like that), you couldn't honor a simple agreement with me. You agreed to it but as soon as I told you I had a video made(one that has been seen by posters here...people who know me from outside of here and can verify it's me) you started panicking when you realized I wasn't full of like you are. You've continually deflected and you keep going back to paper thin arguments to keep from doing it(like your pics of your trophies and weights, which have nothing to do with our agreement) and using excuses like "you won't believe it's me" when it's easy as to identify yourself in a video(we know your name is Lawrence, so just say Lawrence before you start the lift).

You are a ing liar. This is why people keep making fun of you. Now cue more deflections and lies...it's all you have left.
    There's only one ing coward here...and it's you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There's only one ing coward here...and it's you.
    We both know there is no way in you will say anything good about me. Look at how you always act. All that would happen is this...

So who really was that guy? And you know that. So I drive to a gym, grab a couple buddies to spot me then have another buddy record............. all that knowing you are going to..."that isn't you".

You are one of those like a CN who can't stand the fact I know all this stuff so ya do all ya can to off set that by being a doing al ya can to belittle me. Noway in you would ever..."damn, you were serious"....and we both know that.

And, I don't believe you about this video you say ya took. Who saw it?

For you to make this big a deal out it says a lot about just how totally ed up you really are.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Grow up guy, ok?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Chirp chirp, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sorry guy, I guess I should have, yep, Conner Cook can win....huh?

Pouting

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Churp

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    We both know there is no way in you will say anything good about me. Look at how you always act. All that would happen is this...

So who really was that guy? And you know that. So I drive to a gym, grab a couple buddies to spot me then have another buddy record............. all that knowing you are going to..."that isn't you".
    You've continually deflected and you keep going back to paper thin arguments to keep from doing it(like your pics of your trophies and weights, which have nothing to do with our agreement) and using excuses like "you won't believe it's me" when it's easy as to identify yourself in a video(we know your name is Lawrence, so just say Lawrence before you start the lift).
    And, I don't believe you about this video you say ya took. Who saw it?

For you to make this big a deal out it says a lot about just how totally ed up you really are.
    She's verified she saw it multiple times in multiple threads you were a part of. I'm not ing asking her to come to this thread and AGAIN verify she has it. , it's sitting in my PM's right now. I can send it to anyone.

As I told you, I was going to make the video anyway to do ent my progress...so I figured why not ask Mr. I'm Old But In Better Shape Than You to give us some proof...proof you agreed to give then backed out on. I don't have any reason to lie like you do. I don't walk around this forum bragging about all my accomplishments or how I look or all the I know That's you, old man. If there's a thread about lifting weights I'll contribute.

Here's what I think. I think you probably won all those trophies and own all those books. You seem to know a lot about a lot of stuff. I think you were probably in good shape at one time and now you've let yourself go and you are simply here trying to resurrect someone from the past because internet anonymity will allow it. You got caught up in the moment and thought I was the same as you and went ahead and agreed to the challenge thinking I was some kid on the other end that was fabricating part of my story too. Well turns out I'm not and I called your bluff.

So what are you going to do now? Are you going man up and admit you really aren't in that good of shape anymore? I will give you my word that if you do I won't give you anymore and I'll consider our agreement fulfilled. Swallow you pride and tell the ing truth old man...or make the video and honor our agreement and validate your claims.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    There is no ...per par...so why lie? I was looking at the NFC but failed to make that clear.
    says "why lie?", then immediately lies.

Hunker down you hairy Dawgs! romad_20's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Falcons
    Post Count
    Still think Ryan and that offense is a joke? Classy kneel down at the one to not embarrass that punk team more at the end.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Still think Ryan and that offense is a joke? Classy kneel down at the one to not embarrass that punk team more at the end.
    It's funny how Avante conveniently goes to his cabin when he knows there's a good chance Struggle is going to get drug

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's funny how Avante conveniently goes to his cabin when he knows there's a good chance Struggle is going to get drug
    It's hilarious how a so-called "Niners fan" gets so butthurt whenever their arch-rival loses a big game.

Thread Information