My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The ing potential this guy had...to think Jeanie begged this **** to stay

It's so obvious this stuff hurts him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they were paying me that much to act like a ing clown, why change? Not that he could change. These guys don't chose to act that way, it's who they are. We all know the type.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THEBEGGING

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    todays NBA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If they were paying me that much to act like a ing clown, why change? Not that he could change. These guys don't chose to act that way, it's who they are. We all know the type.
    was Kobe a Prophet or what. Get on knees and suck Kobe's . He tried to warn all of you. I guess hindsight is 20/20 but when Kobe first said this about Dwight years ago all of you idiots called Kobe a cancer. Looks like my was sage.

Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard’s clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers’ culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen. “Kobe talked to Dwight in a way that I don’t think anyone one had ever talked to him – not in Orlando, not here, not in his life, I’m betting,” one witness in the room told Yahoo! Sports. “He’s been coddled, and Kobe wasn’t going to coddle him.” - from Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was Kobe a Prophet or what. Get on knees and suck Kobe's . He tried to warn all of you. I guess hindsight is 20/20 but when Kobe first said this about Dwight years ago all of you idiots called Kobe a cancer. Looks like my was sage.
    3 consecutive missed playoffs with 27, 21, 17 wins without Dwert carrying this punk ass to 45 wins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did he see 17 wins?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 consecutive missed playoffs with 27, 21, 17 wins without Dwert carrying this punk ass to 45 wins
    Duncan getting more wins in his last season than Kobe got in his last 3 combined still blows my mind.

Thread Information