My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love uncharted and UC2 and UC3 is two of my all time favourite games, but despite UC being known as the game with better story.

I just can not take Nathan Drake seriously...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?

You take any video game character seriously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lara croft is easily top 3 in terms of most satisfying character to use, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lara croft is easily top 3 in terms of most satisfying character to use, tbh.
    Spoken like someone who never played the early Tomb Raider games.

Those games were almost unplayable, the game mechanics made it frustratingly enough to play as her let alone how terrible the games were overall.

This is like saying I enjoyed playing Superman 64.

You probably played the remake and thought this is how it had always been. lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason to play the early Tomb Raider games was to use the topless mod.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Those games were almost unplayable, the game mechanics made it frustratingly enough to play as her let alone how terrible the games were overall.

The two new ones are really good though. I don't see how anyone who liked the Uncharted series wouldn't like Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. They feel like almost the same games except Tomb Raider is less corny in the cutscenes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The two new ones are really good though. I don't see how anyone who liked the Uncharted series wouldn't like Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. They feel like almost the same games except Tomb Raider is less corny in the cutscenes.
    That's what I'm saying. The new Tomb Raider games plays more or less the same as that of Uncharted or any third person shooter to be honest.

Saint's Row The Third also comes to mind in the fun department and easy controls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree, i thought TR was complete until like 2005.. My friends brother was obsessed with that game and we would get stuck there w/ him hogging the TV playing ty 200 polygon pixelated w/ blocky ass wolves and slow ty ass gameplay.. Syphon Filter was where it was at

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TR Underworld is the too.. It's the last of the old style games but with bad ass graphics and huge multi tiered stages that actually resemble tombs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the TV playing ty 200 polygon pixelated w/ blocky ass wolves and slow ty ass gameplay.. Syphon Filter was where it was at
    Pixels so big you could actually see them as big squares.

Those early games make minecraft look like that's how games are supposed to look.

Thread Information