Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    You are really going to blame Watt for playing when he was rushed back to play? Funny, because the offense scored zero points on NE as well.
    "Rushed back" from what? He didn't miss a game that whole season. He just choked against the Patriots like he's always done in his career.

Post Count
    If you're referencing Watt's performance from earlier this year, he was playing injured. Can't fault a guy for going out there and trying when he's not playing full speed.
    No, I'm talking about the playoff game against the Patriots in the 2012 season.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Why am I not surprised weeblow and djohn fell for this weak troll bait?

Come on now, even you two are better than this.

remember Watt's "minimalistic" cabin in the woods, tbh?

http://deadspin.com/j-j-watt-is-a-go...aud-1689443066

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Why am I not surprised weeblow and djohn fell for this weak troll bait?

Come on now, even you two are better than this.
    Don't give a about Harlem's trolling. What's odd is CN's constant nuthugging.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    CN is a lonely dude that needs attention. He complained on reddit about like being isolated by modern video games

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    JJ Watt is totally amazing, he is to be talked about like a...

'Night Trian" Lane
    Emlen Tunnell (I know....who?)
    Butkus
    Larwrence Taylor

..he is on that level and it's sooooooooooooooooooo obvious to see. Next season he will take back his spot as the greatest defender in the NFL.

Why J.J. Watt is the best player in football right now

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    CN thinks Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton. He thinks if a QB has a team around him he can't be great. He can't seem to figure out a game is 4 quarters long so he freaks out over...A...play in the first quarter, ha! Has never understood...."slow down, give it some time".

BUT....I do get a kick out of the boy, it's funny watching that ..DUH!

He really gets a nut playing this...BAH HUMBUG...bit, too stupid to get it makes him look re ed.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-08-2017 at 02:25 AM.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    what a ty take

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The boy plays this....

Manning, Newton, Wilson, Tyreek Hill, play great and the guy is nowhere to be found. But the minute they have a bad game, BOOM....there he is with, SEE SEE SEE HE SUCKS!

It's funny to watch.

I went on and on about the speed of the Chiefs Tyreek Hill, so the guy fumbles a punt and there's CN...HE SUCKS (more or less). Then when the kid caught a TD pass and returned a punt for 78 yards and a score, where's CN? Where did the boy go?

And, nobody should be that...BAH HUMBUG...all the time over everything. Wimper, wimper, , complain, negative negative negative 100% of the time, are you kidding me?

I'd go 4-2., 3-1, 3-2 on my ATS plays, nothing. But the minute I went...1-3, it was...HAHAHAHA YOU SUCK.

He's a weird guy.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-08-2017 at 02:38 AM.

JJ Watt hasn't had a sack in 2 years in the past 2 years, JJ Watt has had the same number of sacks as Fabbs..

He isn't even the best football player in his own family..smh..

What a career, never makes an impact in real games.

How upset was America and CBS that they couldn't show more of him today? One of the worst big game players of all-time, that sack last week was the only key moment he's ever had in an important game and even that was barely anything against a bad Bills offense

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    serious question, but how the is it possible for a defensive lineman's numbers to just disappear like this in the playoffs? doesn't seem like you have a chance to "choke" like a quarterback when all you're doing is trying to manhandle the offensive lineman in front of you. Since the QB position requires brain power and pinpoint accuracy, getting rattled obviously leads to a poor performance whereas a defensive lineman is essentially just playing "slap and tickle" with the guy in front of him the whole game

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    serious question, but how the is it possible for a defensive lineman's numbers to just disappear like this in the playoffs? doesn't seem like you have a chance to "choke" like a quarterback when all you're doing is trying to manhandle the offensive lineman in front of you. Since the QB position requires brain power and pinpoint accuracy, getting rattled obviously leads to a poor performance whereas a defensive lineman is essentially just playing "slap and tickle" with the guy in front of him the whole game
    Fear paralyses your whole body, tbh. You are slower and weaker than usual.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    CN is a lonely dude that needs attention. He complained on reddit about like being isolated by modern video games
    Not sure how everyone missed this post, but do you have links

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Not sure how everyone missed this post, but do you have links
    Id have to dig for it... but it was the funniest . I saw a random reddit comment one day that was about struggle Wilson and it sounded just like CN. The username was boisenthehood and i know CN likes Boise State. Whoever it was also had a lot of posts on TheDonald (CN was a huge trump in this board of course)... dead giveaway

it would take some digging to find the posts again about how modern Nintendo is alienating people like him

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Id have to dig for it... but it was the funniest . I saw a random reddit comment one day that was about struggle Wilson and it sounded just like CN. The username was boisenthehood and i know CN likes Boise State. Whoever it was also had a lot of posts on TheDonald (CN was a huge trump in this board of course)... dead giveaway

it would take some digging to find the posts again about how modern Nintendo is alienating people like him
    Iirc he’s also a big fan of the movie Boys in the Hood so that was definitely him

is this how everyone discovered Shtick Nation was Asian? Never understood how that came about.

Post Count
    I saw a random reddit comment one day
    Did you see it while you were begging Twitch streamers for attention?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Did you see it while you were begging Twitch streamers for attention?
    aww you did some counter digging and found a post from 4 years ago when i was in school. Oh no!

i use reddit almost exclusively for fantasy football

Thread Information