5 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Continue as a Pat?

Continue on another team? Which one?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    If he stays, he should remain with the Pats. Pulling a Tony Parker would make him no favours.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Also, lol white on white timvp.

Diminishing returns, but the entire Pats offense had a falloff.

Steeler ex coach notes how Brady had no go-to outside recievers this year.

Went 12-3 and were 30 seconds away from 1st round bye before getting FitzMagic'd. A bye week really helps the Pats there imo.

I'd say if he wants to come back he absolutely should. But only with the Pats. I don't see another team he could System in with. They need to get 2 solid WRs. CheatriotsRef also shockingly abandoned them in situations that years past that were automatic PatsCalls. The 60 yard gain vs ans that got called back for illegal block. That just didn't happen in rigged years.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Went 12-3 and were 30 seconds away from 1st round bye before getting FitzMagic'd. A bye week really helps the Pats there imo.

I'd say if he wants to come back he absolutely should. But only with the Pats. I don't see another team he could System in with. They need to get 2 solid WRs. CheatriotsRef also shockingly abandoned them in situations that years past that were automatic PatsCalls. The 60 yard gain vs ans that got called back for illegal block. That just didn't happen in rigged years.
    It'd never happen but I think he could actually jump in pretty easily with the CB. Good O-Line, RB, and WRs.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If somebody offered you 25 million a year to play a game where you can't get hit, why the would you retire?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He’s an above average QB at best now. People want to talk about how bad his weapons are, but in the past that didn’t matter, he could still carry the team. The biggest issue is that he went from a red zone surgeon to really struggling to fit the ball in those tighter windows. Now teams can load up in the box because Brady isn’t a red zone threat anymore.

He’s clearly lost the ability to really drive the ball downfield, and lost a lot of zip on his bullet passes, regardless of what his Instagram workout videos show. If he wants to come back on a reduced, one year deal, then cool, otherwise Bill needs to move on and find the next franchise QB.

I’m all for letting Brady, Van Noy, McCourty, etc, all walk, and tanking for Trevor Lawrence. Bill will never tank a season, but it’s the smart move.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Should Fabbs retire from spurstalk is the real question tbh imho he's had a long illustrious posting career, may be time to hang it up and go out on top

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Can he count on the AFC East being garbage again? Probably. But Tom and Redcoats got exposed against teams outside the division.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    If somebody offered you 25 million a year to play a game where you can't get hit, why the would you retire?
    He's playing for that 7th ring, tbh. Undisputed GOAT for life will pay off.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he should play for the Colts and that God tier offensive line and great offensive coach.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also if he wins 1 with either the Colts or Broncos then he's already Manning's equal in one of those cities (especially would be funny if it was Indy because Manning played there sooooo long and only won 1 ring).

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Brady did do his best Peyton impression last weekend. One-and-done + horrible interception in clutch time.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brady going to the Broncos could happen but there’s no way in he’d ever sign with the Colts as long as Irsay owns them.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    If he stays, he should remain with the Pats. Pulling a Tony Parker would make him no favours.
    With this being said, his safest bet to ring again would be with the Niners. I do think he's still slightly better than Garoppolo.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    With this being said, his safest bet to ring again would be with the Niners. I do think he's still slightly better than Garoppolo.
    The Niners are certainly better than the Pats but they play in a tougher division and tougher conference. I’m not convinced the Ravens have staying power with their system and other than them it’s just the Chiefs. If the Patriots were to get a healthy offensive line back and add 2-3 receiving weapons they’d return to having an easy AFCCG path next year imo while the 49ers relies on tiebreakers to get the #1 seed.

It'd never happen but I think he could actually jump in pretty easily with the CB. Good O-Line, RB, and WRs.
    Would the Boys keep Dak too? I would say yes. He wouldn't like being 2nd string but too bad. And good chance Brady gets hurt at some point. Unless the refs pamper him in Dallas too.

49ers doesn't it all depend on how far they do -or do not- advance this year? A disappointing one and out would be a welcome mat for Brady, esp if Gar is partially to blame. But NFC Champ game and certainly Bowl appearance (win or lose) and no way do they not hand Gar the keys to next year.

Broncos. Make Luck sit while seeing if Brady can pull an Eli? Don't think this Broncos D is nearly as stalwart as the Bowl year. Denvers D was screwed out of at least 2 game winning stops by bogus calls tho.

Patriots. Agree that soft Division is one of the best reasons to stay. We'll see what they can or cannot pull off for receiver's this upcoming season. LOLs for scheming to get ABrown from the Raiders and receiving their comeuppance.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Would the Boys keep Dak too? I would say yes. He wouldn't like being 2nd string but too bad. And good chance Brady gets hurt at some point. Unless the refs pamper him in Dallas too.

49ers doesn't it all depend on how far they do -or do not- advance this year? A disappointing one and out would be a welcome mat for Brady, esp if Gar is partially to blame. But NFC Champ game and certainly Bowl appearance (win or lose) and no way do they not hand Gar the keys to next year.

Broncos. Make Luck sit while seeing if Brady can pull an Eli? Don't think this Broncos D is nearly as stalwart as the Bowl year. Denvers D was screwed out of at least 2 game winning stops by bogus calls tho.

Patriots. Agree that soft Division is one of the best reasons to stay. We'll see what they can or cannot pull off for receiver's this upcoming season. LOLs for scheming to get ABrown from the Raiders and receiving their comeuppance.
    49’er would work as well. Great running scheme. Good receiving options. Kittle being Gronk ish.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brady to the Cowboys is a perfect match. For both parties.

Essentially Montana to the Chiefs all over again

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Jimmy won at Seattle. Something the franchise hasn't accomplished since 2011. He also went to Baltimore on a early rainy day and out performed the MVP. Lastly his monster game at New Orleans

There were some post injury doubts to start the season but he is a lock at this point. His stock is growing....

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    all th me Cowboys fans in this forum clamoring for him to come to their team.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i think that given how pitiful the qb poisition is at the moment, he's still the top qb in the game, nonetheless he should retire. All those hits pile uo when you're over 50 and there's a lot he can do in his position without playing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    all th me Cowboys fans in this forum clamoring for him to come to their team.
    I'm not clamoring for him to come. I think it'd be a long term mistake. But yeah...I think he'd step right in and be better than Dak. It's not like they have some long term complex system in place. And they'll likely be putting in a lot of new stuff. Brady would pick that up quicker than Dak. And he'd also be able to make those intermediate passes that Dak is so inconsistent with. Brady to Cooper would be fun to watch.

Actually, I take it back. I am clamoring for him to come.

Thread Information