Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    28 million people..smh..
    28 million people who weren't aware because the story didn't break until after the finals

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmao son, women have been marrying at 12-15 for millennia (western europe included) till not more than 80-100 years ago. It was quite common for a 18 year old woman to have 1-2 children by that age. Common. And I'm not talking about congo africa but early 20th century europe. This SJW histeria these days is out of control tbh
    Even these days 20 year old have one night stands with 14-15 year olds. It's just reality tbh: it fits, they both want it, if the body is able to take it then that's that tbh, psychological aspects ignored. You should check the rape laws in many countries, 14-15 is fair game in many places in western europe. You think a precocious 12 year old can't pose as a 16 year old for a drunk dude?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao son, women have been marrying at 12-15 for millennia (western europe included) till not more than 80-100 years ago. It was quite common for a 18 year old woman to have 1-2 children by that age. Common. And I'm not talking about congo africa but early 20th century europe. This SJW histeria these days is out of control tbh
    Even these days 20 year old have one night stands with 14-15 year olds. It's just reality tbh: it fits, they both want it, if the body is able to take it then that's that tbh, psychological aspects ignored. You should check the rape laws in many countries, 14-15 is fair game in many places in western europe. You think a precocious 12 year old can't pose as a 16 year old for a drunk dude?
    Avante man, you gotta take this to Olangapo next time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question, looking for real answers..
    It was all part of the NBAs obvious agenda to favor the black man. If Larry Bird were to have done that the NBA would have disowned him and he would be in prison.

Ok i too would seriously like to know how Malone skated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question, looking for real answers..

The highest rated NBA Finals in history was Bulls-Jazz in the 90s..approximately 28 million people watched that series..

The MVP of the ing league and the 2nd best player in that series was Karl Malone, a man THAT HAD SEX WITH AND IMPREGNATED A 12-YEAR OLD GIRL WHILE HE WAS IN HIS 20S

Can somebody explain to me how this wasn't a bigger deal and why so many of you tuned in to watch a child rapist and MVP of the league play basketball? Anybody that watched that series should be ashamed of themselves, tbh..this isn't even a subjective case, either, he's a proven child rapist
    Was everybody allowed to see it back then ? Like nowadays, this is poping out on facebook or reddit on daily basis ? If this was posted somewhere is paper edition of newspaper, then noone would care. Even if someone care, what could possibly he do ? Tell it to his coworkers or spouse ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Avante man, you gotta take this to Olangapo next time.
    not interested in 13 year old boys tbh so I'll pass.
    25-40 that's the sweetspot, body is great, she's got some experience, no teenage drama, also she's down for business directly, no more pussyfooting tbh, knows how to cook, no dumb pictures, discrete.

Thread Information