Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Op you got a little weenie or what? If you have at least 7" you don't need to do all that lesbian stuff. That's for es without that pussy pleaser
    7.25" but it has nothing to do with that. I her too but I want her to orgasm a few times before I her. Also her orgasming well before I in her increases the chance the baby is a boy if I did unfortunately get her pregnant.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Seriously....

Why did I marry her?

7 years later & I've lost so much money. Like mid-six figures to that , even now that I'm finally divorced after many years in court.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Seriously....

Why did I marry her?

7 years later & I've lost so much money. Like mid-six figures to that , even now that I'm finally divorced after many years in court.
    Nothing worse than losing money.

1. losing money, especially "so much money. Like mid-six figures"
    2. dying.

You just have to coalesce it/(that bottom line loss #) to the best of your recollection and paper trail, come up with a figure, grab some jacks & timbers and start back down; clear your head, put it down and bury that (loss #) as fast as humanly possible.

That's as good as it's gonna get, UNT.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Nothing worse than losing money.

1. losing money, especially "so much money. Like mid-six figures"
    2. dying.

You just have to coalesce it/(that bottom line loss #) to the best of your recollection and paper trail, come up with a figure, grab some jacks & timbers and start back down; clear your head, put it down and bury that (loss #) as fast as humanly possible.

That's as good as it's gonna get, UNT.
    ADDENDUM: You sell your ; your jewelry, your clothes, etc. Have a "garage" sale. Ask mother & father to put anything they'd like to sell, you'll sell it and split the proceeds. Don't take any money otherwise from mother & father as a hand out. You're doing this on your own. Don't eat out till you've toppled that (#). Eat at home, pack your lunch. Not a dime out. And keep track of what you're saving by eating at home. Keep the total on a paper that you have on the frig so you see it building each day.

Get, as my old man used to say..."a little old part-time job." Now, he'd do to get out of the house on weekends, but it'll work for you just the same.

Good luck, UNT, God's speed. You can do this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wife....mom was right, why I didn't listen

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Seriously....

Why did I marry her?

All that going down and feasting on the kitty didnt stop the inevitable. Marriage is so crazy. One minute there is heavenly bliss, and the next you HATE each other.
    You just have to pray you found the right one who meshes with you and has a personality you like. My dear pops said it best, "most stay married if they can live with their spouses faults"
    If not, people typically will divorce. Good luck my brutha!!! Thangs will get better.

Thread Information