Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch this, and learn:

Did you even watch that pile of ? It's unwatchable.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good grief. Can't even get away from you "tolerate my racism/sexism" heads on the damn Spurs forum.

You understand that this is a team that is the model for a league investing in people from all walks of life? Why the would you expect one of the pillars of that culture to not say anything about a dog-whistling, KKK-courting -stain?

Get the out and don't come back, OP. Stormfront is a great safe space for Trumpets. Why not go hang out there? And take the other "conservative" s with you. Tired of these sad s poisoning almost literally everything. Jesus ing Christ.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100% guarantee you can't find a single conservative coach saying rude things about Obama. 100%.
    I have plenty of unflattering things to say about that imposter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been a Spurs fan since 2002, purchased their stuff, went to games, followed them closely. I've got a Spurs tag on my vehicle, and I live in Tennessee where that's not common.

I'm done with the Spurs.

If Popovich is going to publicly berate the president of the United States and speak gloriously of the women wearing "pussy" hats and cheering Madonna as she talks about thinking of physically destroying the White House, I'm out. Not watching another Spurs game. I wanted to enjoy fundamental basketball, not see the president I voted to clean up crony elitists selling out the middle class be ridiculed in ways that nobody would ever say about Obama. When he won, none of this stuff happened... we might not have liked what he was doing, but we respected democracy and the office.

It was a fun decade routing for my favorite team. Watching Manu and Timmy (was never a Parker fan) was a real treat.

Over and out,

- BL
    would you feel the same way if he was berating the president of the US 8 years ago? no you wouldn't so shut the up.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can disagree with real facts all you want, but they don't stop being facts.
    Just about everything Pop said was conjecture at best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because pop said them does not make them so
    Just like u,Clinton and any former president

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good grief. Can't even get away from you "tolerate my racism/sexism" heads on the damn Spurs forum.

You understand that this is a team that is the model for a league investing in people from all walks of life? Why the would you expect one of the pillars of that culture to not say anything about a dog-whistling, KKK-courting -stain?

Get the out and don't come back, OP. Stormfront is a great safe space for Trumpets. Why not go hang out there? And take the other "conservative" s with you. Tired of these sad s poisoning almost literally everything. Jesus ing Christ.
    tbh

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man you're clearly such a huge loss to the Spurs fan base. How on earth can the Spurs continue as a basketball team without you, Blue Lightning?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't ever just accept a president because they are the president. That's dangerous thinking, that would lead to a real life 1984 situation. Always question authority.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not? I like "putting up with it." Donald Trump is a peice of and Pop tells it like it is. If you disagree with him the. Come up with arguments for it. You all are just saying you don't like it and complain. Why are you complaining and how is he wrong? The thing about how athletes and coaches should just shut up is stupid af. These guys can make a difference by speaking up and I'm glad he is.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"be respectful of our president"

Fun fact, Trump's parents are both immigrants, and so is his wife(is it his third or fourth wife? Small hands can't keep em happy )

While Obama's mother was an american citizen, as well as her mother(who raised Obama) and her mother, etc etc you can actually go all the way back as far as the 1700s, and Obama's maternal great great great great grandparents can be found living in South carolina iirc

Here's another tweet just for jokes

Trump insulting someone's temperament (he spelled it wrong as well)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go away got none of us care.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody gives a .
    I think you mean, "Hi ho, nobody gives a ." If you're going to be Kermit, get it right.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two hours ago: "I'm leaving forever!"
    Now: "I'll be back later this evening."

That was quick.
    I said I was done with the Spurs, not that I was leaving the forums upon hitting "enter".

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's okay to disrespect the president if someone else started it?

Are you 5? Is that what discourse qualifies for in your mind?

Congrats on one of the best meltdowns in SpursTalk history. This thread is going to be legend and bumped for years to come.
    Asking a president to produce certain materials is not disrespect. Just as it is appropriate to ask Trump for his tax information, so it was appropriate to ask for Obama's birth certificate. Both sets of do ents are beneficial to the public.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing babies. You vote for the stupidest candidate in human history and claim to be against PC talk and and can't stand it when we call you dip s. Go cry to your mommies you little turds. You're pathetic.
    I can tell you are a highly intelligent individual. You'll note that you are the first to call me a "dip ." You also are the first to call me a "turd". Congratulations on elevating the dialogue... I'm sure your parents are proud

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stick it up your ass you Nazi.
    This is the sort of derogatory statement that leads to tribalism, as well as the relativism of historic atrocities. I would imagine that referring to a peace-loving individual as a "nazi" is a slap in the face of every survivor and victim of the holocaust. When we use terms for evil genocidal monsters to describe those we simply disagree with, we reward the genocidal monsters by making their descriptor have less meaning.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a snowflake that needs a safe space. Bye.
    And yet here I am, the opposite of a safe space. That seems difficult for some to grasp. I worry the term "safe space" is not well understood.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have already been pretty off for a few hours now.
    See, now that's a clever burn. 8/10.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad to see you go honestly, can we get other Trump voters to leave?
    The fan base? Yes. The majority of the American government? Not likely for a generation at the least.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you mean, "Hi ho, nobody gives a ." If you're going to be Kermit, get it right.
    you mus be 47 years old and attend cornerstone church, that's the only excuse for this

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goodbye. I'm glad to see someone who objectifies women as pieces of meat in his signature does not support Trump.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are we back where we were under Bush where every time you said the president sucked it's really because you hate America?
    I do not believe George W. Bush was a good president. He was quite horrendous.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're trying really hard but I think only the mongoloids think Trump is worth a wet .
    Again, this is called bigotry. It's also racism. I congratulate you on not supporting Trump - I'd prefer to remove all bigotry and racism from the country through education, and hopefully you can be educated one day.

Thread Information