View Poll Results: Do you believe 3-5 million "illegals" voted for Hillary?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 20.83%
  • No

19 79.17%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea how many illegal votes were in the election, but I'm glad we're going to find out.
    You'll be sad when they find out, yet again, as dubya's US Attys did, that there is effectively NO IN-PERSON VOTER FRAUD.

Repug racial gerrymandering, counting fraud, illegal electors ARE BLATANT AND PROVEN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

snowflake president
    i won gais put some respek on muh name
    wasting taxpayer money because he believes in conspiracies
    can't handle the fact he lost by almost 3 million votes
    investigating an election he won
    Consiprator in Chief

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he would. GA simply won't stand for voter fraud

Responding to Trump's tweets, Gov. Greg Abbott says "voter fraud is real"

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said "voter fraud is real" in an interview on Fox News Wednesday morning.

"It must be stopped," Abbott said. "We need every tool to go after it.”

Asked Wednesday how prevalent voter fraud is in Texas, Abbott noted he “prosecuted about 50 voter fraud cases” as attorney general. ??????

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/01...eg-abbott-say/

Can any of you xenophobe assholes find records of GA running down 50 cases of voter fraud?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are so going to investigate this. You are going to ask why are we investiating this so mich by the time we get to the investigating. It will be a beautiful investigation. And we'll make Mejico pay for it as well

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man behind conspiracy theory of 3 million illegal voters claims he may release their names

In an interview with the Daily Beast, the man behind the conspiracy theory that there were over 3 million votes cast illegally in the 2016 presidential election claims he has the names of those voters and he is considering releasing them.

Back on Nov. 13, Gregg Phillips, who claims to head up a voter-fraud reporting group, stated on Twitter, “We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens. We are joining TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged.”

It is believed that Trump, who has a relationship with Jones, picked it up from there and has been using it since then to diminish his loss in the popular vote — which also hovers around 3 million votes.

While there is absolutely no evidence of wide-scale voter fraud taking place, that hasn’t stopped Phillips from now stating that he can identify those voters.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/man-...e+Raw+Story%29

and Trash gets his intelligence briefings from Alex Jones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does anyone know? I just went to the online registration in California...it looks like you can register to vote without a drivers license or ID, social security number, or birth certificate by checking the box "I am a US citizen".

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Press totally took the bait on this one

Trump: millions of illegals voted

Press: no they didn't prove it

Trump: ok, launches investigation of voting in wet back filled states, finds that illegals voted even if it's just a few 1000 votes.
    Calls for nation wide photo ID, gets passed.

Studies show up to 30% of African-Americans have no photo ID and can no longer vote
    You called it

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How does anyone know? I just went to the online registration in California...it looks like you can register to vote without a drivers license or ID, social security number, or birth certificate by checking the box "I am a US citizen".
    I know quite a few of our grove pickers who are here illegally and voted, it isn't hard in California.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know quite a few of our grove pickers who are here illegally and voted, it isn't hard in California.
    Yeah these law abiding illegals would never lie by checking the box "yes".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably less than 3 million. Probably much more than zero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2.9 milllion did in 2008

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah these law abiding illegals would never lie by checking the box "yes".
    Crofl that's not how it works.

If you provide your license number and social, then that authorizes election officials to use your DMV signature for your registration application. If not, your application gets forwarded to the election office. You then have to sign and mail a paper application and the elections official will either approve or will contact you when more information is required to confirm eligibility.

Just because you can hit "submit" online without that info doesn't mean you get registered
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-25-2017 at 03:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl that's not how it works.

If you provide your license number and social, then that authorizes election officials to use your DMV signature for your registration application. If not, your application gets forwarded to the election office. You then have to sign and mail a paper application and the elections official will either approve or will contact you when more information is required to confirm eligibility.

Just because you can hit "submit" online without that info doesn't mean you get registered
    Guess that depends on who is doing the "approving".

You will need to provide your California driver's license or identification card number or the last 4 digits of your social security number. If you do not have any of these numbers leave the field blank and the election officials will assign you a voter identification number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like we've found our first two cases to investigate!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bannon himself is registered in Florida and new York iirc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess that depends on who is doing the "approving".
    And that is provided that you have been approved. If you have specific reason to believe approvals are granted lawlessly, please cite them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that is provided that you have been approved. If you have specific reason to believe approvals are granted lawlessly, please cite them.

yeah right. And California doesn't have any sanctuary cities either. As in voluntarily ignoring Federal law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So no specific reasons. Cool.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like you only need to swear that you're a citizen - not show do entary proof

Court strikes down proof-of-citizenship voting requirement in 3 states

...People registering to vote in other states are only required to swear that that they are citizens, not show do entary proof.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-3-states.html

And from the national voter registration application - "If you have neither a driver's license nor social security number, please indicate this on the form and a number will be assigned to you by your state."

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah right. And California doesn't have any sanctuary cities either. As in voluntarily ignoring Federal law.
    Pretty bold accusation you're making. And yet the lack of actual examples of this crime is near pizzagate levels.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Voter Fraud Example? A Troubled Tale With Bernhard Langer
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/2....co/MU5TAHryYL

By GLENN THRUSH
    JANUARY 25, 2017

WASHINGTON — On Monday, President Trump gathered House and Senate leaders in the State Dining Room for a get-to-know-you reception, served them tiny meatballs and pigs-in-a-blanket, and quickly launched into a story meant to illustrate what he believes to be rampant, unchecked voter fraud.

Mr. Trump kicked off the meeting, participants said, by retelling his debunked claim that he would have won the popular vote if not for the three million to five million ballots cast by “illegals.” He followed it up with a Twitter post early Wednesday calling for a major investigation into voter fraud.

When one of the Democrats protested, Mr. Trump said he was told a story by “the very famous golfer, Bernhard Langer,” whom he described as a friend, according to three staff members who were in the room for the meeting.

In the emerging Trump era, the story was a memorable example, for the legislators and the country, of how an off-the-cuff yarn — unverifiable and of confusing origin — became a prime policy mover for a president whose fact-gathering owes more to the oral tradition than the written word.

The three witnesses recall the story this way: Mr. Langer, a 59-year-old native of Bavaria, Germany — a winner of the Masters twice and of more than 100 events on major professional golf tours around the world — was standing in line at a polling place near his home in Florida on Election Day, the president explained, when an official informed Mr. Langer he would not be able to vote.

Ahead of and behind Mr. Langer were voters who did not look as if they should be allowed to vote, Mr. Trump said, according to the staff members — but they were nonetheless permitted to cast provisional ballots. The president threw out the names of Latin American countries that the voters might have come from.

Mr. Langer, whom he described as a supporter, left feeling frustrated, he said.

The anecdote, the aides said, was greeted with silence, and Mr. Trump was prodded to change the subject by Reince Priebus, the White House chief of staff, and Senator John Cornyn, Republican of Texas.

Just one problem: Mr. Langer, who lives in Boca Raton, Fla., is a German citizen with permanent residence status in the United States who is, by law, barred from voting, according to Mr. Langer’s daughter Christina.

“He is a citizen of Germany,” she said, when reached on her father’s cellphone. “He is not a friend of President Trump’s, and I don’t know why he would talk about him.”

She said her father was “very busy” and would not be able to answer any questions.

But a senior White House staff member, who was not at the Monday reception but has heard Mr. Trump tell the story, said Mr. Langer saw Mr. Trump in Florida during the Thanksgiving break and told him the story of a friend of Mr. Langer’s who had been blocked from voting.

Either way, the tale left its mark on Mr. Trump, who is known to act on anecdote, and on Wednesday redoubled his efforts to build a border wall and crack down on immigrants crossing the border from Mexico.

The story, the aide added, had made a big impression on Mr. Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like you only need to swear that you're a citizen - not show do entary proof

Court strikes down proof-of-citizenship voting requirement in 3 states

...People registering to vote in other states are only required to swear that that they are citizens, not show do entary proof.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-3-states.html

And from the national voter registration application - "If you have neither a driver's license nor social security number, please indicate this on the form and a number will be assigned to you by your state."
    you are one stupid cunt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are one stupid cunt
    So please explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty bold accusation you're making. And yet the lack of actual examples of this crime is near pizzagate levels.
    Meh. I'm not going to argue about something neither one of us can prove.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump wasn't lying when he said he can go outside and kill someone in cold blood and his supporters they would STILL support him. gaslighting like a mofo.

Thread Information