View Poll Results: Do you believe 3-5 million "illegals" voted for Hillary?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 20.83%
  • No

19 79.17%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. I'm not going to argue about something neither one of us can prove.
    If you make the claim that California has voter fraud issues based on your misunderstanding of the website, yeah ur gonna need some evidence for that. Otherwise you're just talking out your ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you make the claim that California has voter fraud issues based on your misunderstanding of the website, yeah ur gonna need some evidence for that. Otherwise you're just talking out your ass
    I don't "owe" you anything pissant. If you want to believe in rainbows and unicorns and nobody (zero) lying on their voter application it's ok with me. I was 100% correct that no do entation is required.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The burden of proof is on you and Trump.

Fire when ready.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Trump is not stupid and this would be a genius way to make the push for voter ID laws without facing the backlash for doing so.
    Yes he is. I dont know how else to say it.

He simply reacts. He sees something he doesnt like. He reacts.

His defense secretary says torture doesnt work and he says "ok". Then the media reminds him of his tough guy talk during campaign and he doesnt want to look weak. So what does he do? He reacts. He invents stories about generals telling him that torture works. This is all done on the fly. He's just making it up as he goes.

Now his press secretary has to defend his claim that torture works. Who told Trump that? Why does he think that? Do you think that?

He's not a smart guy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

His defense secretary says torture doesnt work and he says "ok". Then the media reminds him of his tough guy talk during campaign and he doesnt want to look weak. So what does he do? He reacts. He invents stories about generals telling him that torture works. This is all done on the fly. He's just making it up as he goes.

Now his press secretary has to defend his claim that torture works. Who told Trump that? Why does he think that? Do you think that?

He's not a smart guy.
    ...Smart enough to leave Clinton where he found 'em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

snowflake president
    i won gais put some respek on muh name
    wasting taxpayer money because he believes in conspiracies
    can't handle the fact he lost by almost 3 million votes
    investigating an election he won
    Consiprator in Chief
    Did I call it or what?

Trump is playing chess while the press is playing monkeyball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't "owe" you anything pissant. If you want to believe in rainbows and unicorns and nobody (zero) lying on their voter application it's ok with me. I was 100% correct that no do entation is required.
    you dont owe me anything. you are free to talk out your ass. but credibility goes along with that

no do entation required for what? to submit the online portion of the application? sure. but again, having the license/social number only allows them to use your DMV signature to finalize the application. it doesn't confirm your eligibility.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

He's not a smart guy.
    He took down Hillary and her 1.2 billion dollar campaign and manipulated the media like no one's ever seen. That takes smarts.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Did I call it or what?

Trump is playing chess while the press is playing monkeyball
    Regardless of whether or not you agree with his policies it's pretty amazing to watch him pull this stuff off. He'll now be able to pin the need for voter ID's on the media.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    He took down Hillary and her 1.2 billion dollar campaign and manipulated the media like no one's ever seen. That takes smarts.
    I dont think so. I think he said the most racist stuff, thats all.

At one point Ben Carson surged in the polls when he said a muslim should not be allowed to be president of the united states. But then Trump said we should ban all muslims and that sealed him the nomination.

At one point, I thought MAYBE he was smarter than he appeared. Maybe behind the scenes he's really planning things out and manipulating the media as you say.

Then I saw him show up to that first debate completely unprepared and got his clock cleaned by a girl.

Was that his plan? Did he want to look like a complete idiot?

In the end, of course, it didnt matter. Enough people hated Hillary or were so fed up with Washington they wanted to try something radically different. The Comey letter in the last week was also a huge factor. He won those midwest states by two tenths of a percent combined. Im guessing 2 people out a thousand were swayed by that news.

But lets not pretend like Trump is anything short of a complete idiot. A giant man baby who cant help but react to any negative thing that is said about him.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Trumps daughter registered to vote in two states.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoer...Lpd#.irWrXPNpl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still click on buzzfeed?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah why bother arguing the merits of something that may be used to disenfranchise voters.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I dont think so. I think he said the most racist stuff, thats all.

At one point Ben Carson surged in the polls when he said a muslim should not be allowed to be president of the united states. But then Trump said we should ban all muslims and that sealed him the nomination.

At one point, I thought MAYBE he was smarter than he appeared. Maybe behind the scenes he's really planning things out and manipulating the media as you say.

Then I saw him show up to that first debate completely unprepared and got his clock cleaned by a girl.

Was that his plan? Did he want to look like a complete idiot?

In the end, of course, it didnt matter. Enough people hated Hillary or were so fed up with Washington they wanted to try something radically different. The Comey letter in the last week was also a huge factor. He won those midwest states by two tenths of a percent combined. Im guessing 2 people out a thousand were swayed by that news.

But lets not pretend like Trump is anything short of a complete idiot. A giant man baby who cant help but react to any negative thing that is said about him.
    The media is still being manipulated how he sees fit. Trump wants voter ID laws but he can't implement for no good reason and without huge backlash. The media told him to prove his illegal immigrant voter claim, to do so he needs an investigation. This investigation is due to the media calling out his claim of illegals voting, it will uncover some sort of voter fraud be it democrat or republican. Trump will now be able to move forward and say they've found voter fraud and need to implement voter ID laws to prevent it in future elections. Trump gets voter ID laws implemented and it doesn't look like his idea. He's a master at manipulating the media, sit back and watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2.9 milllion did in 2008
    bull and Obama still won by 10 million

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull and Obama still won by 10 million
    ducks point still irrelevant by the fact Obama still won by 7+ million votes if you give him the fake 3 million illegal votes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans gathered in Philadelphia for a three-day retreat showed little fervor for President Donald Trump’s calls to investigate what he believes was large-scale voter fraud in the Nov. 8 election.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/republicans-lay-out-plans-for-obamacare-repeal/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

the halfway sane Repugs TRASH is lying about 5M in-person illegal voters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh Boots, you and your silly alternative facts stories. Just as sure as death and taxes are, so is your daily mass copynpaste jobs of fake news, Liberal conspiracy theories and alternative facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media is still being manipulated how he sees fit. Trump wants voter ID laws but he can't implement for no good reason and without huge backlash. The media told him to prove his illegal immigrant voter claim, to do so he needs an investigation. This investigation is due to the media calling out his claim of illegals voting, it will uncover some sort of voter fraud be it democrat or republican. Trump will now be able to move forward and say they've found voter fraud and need to implement voter ID laws to prevent it in future elections. Trump gets voter ID laws implemented and it doesn't look like his idea. He's a master at manipulating the media, sit back and watch.
    So your latest shtick is to claim Donald is some sort of Svengali playing the media and the American people like a fiddle to get unpopular policy passed?

Watching you go from a moderate who just likes guns, to a supporter of anyone but Hillary, to a man who'd suck Donald's while simultaneously promoting the most ridiculous conspiracy theories on the internet has been an interesting evolution to witness.

I've never encountered a more emotionally susceptible man. You're not even smart enough to be a troll. You're an actual case study.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump has been arguing for voter ID laws for months and months... how the would it get passed but not "look like his idea"

this is beyond re ed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching you go from a moderate who just likes guns, to a supporter of anyone but Hillary, to a man who'd suck Donald's while simultaneously promoting the most ridiculous conspiracy theories on the internet has been an interesting evolution to witness.

I've never encountered a more emotionally susceptible man. You're not even smart enough to be a troll. You're an actual case study.

Looks like I'm not the only one who saw the 180, eh TSA?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    trump has been arguing for voter ID laws for months and months... how the would it get passed but not "look like his idea"

this is beyond re ed
    what's re ed is you asking how the would it get passed but not "look like his idea" when you are replying to how I just explained how he could. The media just called out his claim on illegal voters. He's responding with an investigation. The investigation will justify voter ID laws. It's pretty simple. Dirk called it last night before an investigation was even called.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's re ed is you asking how the would it get passed but not "look like his idea" when you are replying to how I just explained how he could. The media just called out his claim on illegal voters. He's responding with an investigation. The investigation will justify voter ID laws. It's pretty simple. Dirk called it last night before an investigation was even called.
    i think your explanation is ty. trump wants voter ID law going in. some happens during his presidency, and he passes voter ID law... but its not his idea? so if after one of the many shootings, if obama somehow was able to pass sweeping gun legislation, people wouldn't think it was his idea? ...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So your latest shtick is to claim Donald is some sort of Svengali playing the media and the American people like a fiddle to get unpopular policy passed?

Donald manipulating the media and using them to achieve whatever goal he has in mind isn't debatable. You may not agree with his endgame but you can't deny his ability to get there. Cute ad hom by the way, a little on the emotional side, but still cute.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i think your explanation is ty. trump wants voter ID law going in. some happens during his presidency, and he passes voter ID law... but its not his idea? so if after one of the many shootings, if obama somehow was able to pass sweeping gun legislation, people wouldn't think it was his idea? ...
    Trump wouldn't have bi-partisan support trying to ram a voter ID law through on his own. If the investigation reveals mass voter fraud he'll be holding the democrats over the fire.

Thread Information