View Poll Results: Do you believe 3-5 million "illegals" voted for Hillary?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 20.83%
  • No

19 79.17%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which facts are correct?

White House Press Secretary Defends Trump's Bogus Allegations of Voter Fraud

Sean er sows more misinformation about the voter fraud myth.

White House Press Secretary Sean er on Tuesday defended President Donald Trump's false assertion that millions of people voted illegally in the November elections. er repeatedly affirmed that Trump has long held this view, but he could not cite any credible evidence for the belief. Instead, he named a study that does not back up the president's claims.

"The president does believe that," er said in response to a question about illegal voting. "I think he's stated his concerns of voter fraud and people voting illegally during the campaign. And he continues to maintain that belief based on studies and evidence that people have presented to him."

Asked for specific evidence, er replied, "I think the president has believed that for a while based on studies and information he has."

This response spurred more questions from reporters throughout the briefing. NPR's Mara Liasson grilled er on whether Trump will pursue an investigation. "If 3 to 5 million people voted illegally, that is a scandal of astronomical proportions," she said. "I'm asking you, why not investigate something that is the biggest scandal in American electoral history?" Other reporters asked similar follow-up questions, but er said there are currently no plans for an investigation.

er did cite as evidence a 2008 Pew Research Center report that he said supported Trump's claim. But it quickly became clear that this was false.

Members of the media also quickly impugned er's honesty over the exchange.

er's integrity was already on the line after he gave a series of false statements on Saturday regarding the size of the audience at Trump's inauguration and then defended those statements in his first full press conference on Monday.

After the election, Trump tweeted that he would have won the popular vote "if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally." On Monday, in a meeting with congressional leaders from both parties, Trump reportedly spent the first 10 minutes claiming again that 3 to 5 million "illegals" had voted. But on Tuesday, er assured the press that Trump is "very comfortable with his win." Trump, er continued, received the most electoral votes of any Republican president since Ronald Reagan. Again, that's not right: George H. W. Bush got more in 1988.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/white-house-press-secretary-defends-trumps-bogus-allegations-voter-fraud

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reality is an insignificant distraction.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like Cosmored became president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like Cosmored became president.

or that crazy cunt rmt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how the numbers he pulls out of his ass is always at least exactly what he lost by in the popular vote.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "some say" his sicko ego is terrified by being considered to be a illegitimate winner, so he must LIE about Ms of illegal immigrants giving HRC the popular vote.

er, Trash refuse to cite exactly the studies, reports, stats on which Trash bases his LIE

Did any reporters, elections hawks detect Ms of illegal immigrant reporters?

Did any red/state Secretaries of State detect Ms of illegal immigrant reporters?

Ryan says Trash is lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Tuesday’s briefing presented a problem for a press corps seeking an acceptable answer to why Trump believes ― and recklessly promotes ― a claim that has no basis in fact. er said that Trump’s belief is based on “studies and evidence,” but provided none. At one point, he mentioned a Pew study as potential evidence, though the primary author of the study has already shot down suggestions that research supports Trump’s claim.

“He believes what he believes based on the information he’s provided,” er told CNN’s Jeff Zeleny, the fourth reporter to raise the issue Tuesday.

“If he does believe that, what does that mean for democracy?” Zeleny asked.

“It means that I’ve answered your question,” er responded.

“Have you?” Zeleny asked.
    this tool er

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

or that crazy cunt rmt
    Not really, she doesn't just make weird up like he does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, she doesn't just make weird up like he does.
    Yes, she does. Did you know vaccines cause autism?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    he only says this so he can watch people foam at the mouth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should be lucky that illegals dont vote or he would have lost by 50.

Trump is a ing clown and he brought the whole circus with him. This Sean er guy and lady shark teeth are his chief liers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't ask you for any ID when you show up to vote.

Maybe not 5 million but I'd bet the number is in the thousands of undo ented, resident aliens, felons, etc that voted for the Dems.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd bet the number is in the thousands of undo ented, resident aliens, felons, etc that voted for the Dems.
    Please explain the process for one of those people to submit a counted vote in an election, starting with registration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't ask you for any ID when you show up to vote.

Maybe not 5 million but I'd bet the number is in the thousands of undo ented, resident aliens, felons, etc that voted for the Dems.
    I heard that the underground neo-nazi railroad from Germany and Russia sent billions of white nationalists to vote for Trump

Why did these Soros-organized groups only vote in deep-blue states?

Why did they not vote down-ballot to give Dems the Congress?

Now, go yourself with a huge black dildo

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though I have to say:::when Obama was President and we questioned wets voting all we heard was "tougheth lucketh" & all we saw was winks & nods. + it wasn't so long ago that Hussein Obama was encouraging illegals to vote---that it was their right.

You're getting exactly what you deserve, Splits.

I've no sympathy for you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, she does. Did you know vaccines cause autism?
    This is what I said, "I wish people would not issue blanket statements like "vaccines are safe" or "vaccines don't cause autism." They have no idea which child might be on the edge health-wise/psychologically and if those vaccines are what pushed them over the edge."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no objections to vaccines in healthy children, but I would like the option of not vaccinating my child should I have a child with health or some other mental/psychological issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I said, "I wish people would not issue blanket statements like "vaccines are safe" or "vaccines don't cause autism." They have no idea which child might be on the edge health-wise/psychologically and if those vaccines are what pushed them over the edge."
    Right. So vaccines most likely probably almost certainly cause autism.

How's your plight of asking non-re teachers (aka non-homeschoolers) to not teach chemistry in chemistry class going?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no objections to vaccines in healthy children, but I would like the option of not vaccinating my child should I have a child with health or some other mental/psychological issue.
    Any child you could possibly bear successfully will have mental/psychological issues with you as their mother.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any child you could possibly bear successfully will have mental/psychological issues with you as their mother.
    Obviously, there's no point in trying to have a conversation with you.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep. That's Splits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many "illegals" voted in the 2016 presidential election?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #sean erafilm is trending

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many "illegals" voted in the 2016 presidential election?
    Look, Trump says a lot of stupid things. I warned you all that you're gonna get heartburn or high blood pressure if you let yourselves get in a wad over every stupid thing he says or tweets. I don't stress over everything he says and focus on what he DOES - most of which I like so far.

Thread Information