Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top 5 Things Trump Is Currently Doing That Are Worse Than Insulting Mika Brzezinski

1. Trump and the GOP Congress are coming for Medicaid.

2. Trump has literally taken away the right to clean water. He is fine if it is full of mercury (a nerve poison released by burning coal) and lead (which causes permanent damage to IQ and attention span in children).

3. Not to mention that he is trying to roll back limitations on toxic carbon dioxide emissions, which because it is a greenhouse gas, are poisoning our planet.

4. Trump would like to kill America’s scientific and technological advantages in the world by slashing funding for science and science research, reducing us to a fourth-world country.

5. Trump has deeply endangered U.S. national security by making us a laughingstock and reducing by orders of magnitude the likelihood that any other powers will partner with us in world affairs.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/top_5_things_trump_is_doing_to_us_worse_than_insul ting_mika_20170630

the Morning Joe blackmail and insults are nothing, silly distractions, compared to what the Repugs are doing, which will continue under a Pres Pence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Energy efficiency, renewables spending to be cut in half under House budget proposal

Republican appropriations bill would eliminate ARPA-E, as proposed by Trump.

slash funding for renewable and efficiency programs and completely eliminate the Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E).

The DOE’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) would see its funding fall by about half under the House budget plan, from $2.1 billion to $1.1 billion.

EERE’s mission is to help support the development of clean, renewable, and efficiency energy technologies and support a global clean energy economy.

https://thinkprogress.org/house-comm...s-f84a1485320e

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s budget expected to massively slash research on renewable energy – and NREL’s budget

Research for “clean coal” also in the sights

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scott Pruitt wants to hijack the peer-review process to push bad climate science

The EPA wants to “critique” climate science.

EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt is undertaking a formal initiative to evaluate climate science,

It’s possible that the EPA might use the initiative to begin

building a case for rescinding the agency’s endangerment finding,

which found in 2009 that greenhouse gas emissions pose a threat to public health.

That finding provides the basis for federal regulation of greenhouse gas emissions, and

has long been a primary target for industry and conservative lawmakers.

“They’re looking to use taxpayer funds to run a pro-fossil fuel industry disinformation campaign aimed at confusing the public and policymakers over what is potentially the greatest threat we face as a civilization,”

https://thinkprogress.org/scott-prui...e-54c018bb09b5

Pruitt will and gut any science that conflicts with Repug/BigCarbon politics, which is just like CIA's Casey and Gates compromising, fitting the nat sec data to fit Reagan's politics.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-30-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canada Tops Country Reputation Rankings; US Finishes 38th

http://247wallst.com/economy/2017/06...F7+Wall+St.%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EPA scientist says she was pressured into changing testimony

Emails reveal that scientist Deborah Swackhamer was asked to toe the agency line before her Congressional testimony

One of the Environmental Protection Agency’s top outside scientific advisers says a high-ranking political official tried to interfere with her congressional testimony.

Internal EPA emails reveal that chief of staff Ryan Jackson told Deborah Swackhamer, chairwoman of the EPA’s Board of Scientific Counselors, that he needed to contact her “as soon as possible to get a copy of her testimony and discuss her question period before the Science Committee,”

“The right to communicate with Congress is guaranteed,” they added.

“Attempting to interfere with or obstruct the testimony of any individual to the U.S. Congress is a matter that should be taken extremely seriously and we trust that you will conduct a thorough investigation of the matter.”

http://www.salon.com/2017/07/05/epa-...ing-testimony/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The oligarchy is continuing, consolidating its NON-VIOLENT COUP d'ETAT through its ground troups/hit men/brown-shirts of the Repugs

Trump’s Justice Department Just Made Its Scariest Demand From States Yet

the Department of Justice issued a letter to 44 different states last week demanding that they detail their “compliance with a section of the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA).”

The section details voter registration and crucially, the mechanisms for the purging of voter rolls.

Vanita Gupta, Pres. Obama’s former director of civil rights at the Department of Justice sees serious reason to worry.

“These two letters, sent on the same day, are highly suspect, and seem to confirm that the Trump administration is laying the groundwork to suppress the right to vote.

It is not normal for the Department of Justice to ask for voting data from all states covered by the National Voter Registration Act. It’s likely that this is instead the beginning of an effort to force unwarranted voter purges.”

It certainly looks su ious. The 44 states were told to provide relevant information on

how they kick people off voter lists,

who organizes the purging of voter rolls, and

the data from recent years on voter removal.

That, in turn, would allow the so-called Justice Department the information it needs for a widespread voter disenfranchisement crusade to tip purple districts red and solidify the Republican Party’s stranglehold on our political system, with

the ultimate goal of turning the United States into a one-party oligarchy.

Recent efforts to purge voter rolls, like this recently issued form from Georgia, would also seem to indicate that

the Trump administration is actively exploring ways to kick poor Americans and people of color off voting rolls and help cement their supermajority in Congress.

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07/05/trumps-justice-department-just-made-scariest-demand-states-yet/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy Ricky crapifying

Rick Perry tries to make the economic case for coal, screws up the economics part

Experts agree coal is not coming back, but Perry repeated the claim nonetheless.

Taylor Kuykendall
    @taykuy

DOE Rick Perry at coal plant:"Here’s a little economics lesson: supply and demand. You put the supply out there and the demand will follow."
    11:24 AM - 6 Jul 2017

Given a generous reading,

Perry is referring here to Say’s law, also known as the law of markets, which has been rephrased as “supply creates its own demand.”

In fact, the classical economic theory could be more accurately rephrased as “the total demand of an economy will meet the amount of supply,” although Keynes and the Depression called Say’s law into rather dramatic question.

The rule does not apply to individual products, such as coal (or horses and buggies, or typewriters).

But Longview is an odd place to tout economic theory:

The plant, which went online in 2011,

went bankrupt in 2013.

At the time, the Wall Street Journal blamed low natural gas prices for the plant’s economic woes.

As a merchant plant, Longview sells electricity on the open market and is susceptible to price fluctuations as demand moves to lower-cost option

https://thinkprogress.org/coal-plant...y-847ca06cb6bb

Does spending your entire life in TX govt make make you stupid, ignorant,

or

are stupidity, ignorance prerequisites for TX govt employment?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy Ricky doesn't even realize he was slaugtered by a much smarter man

Sen. Franken eviscerates Trump’s ‘red-team’ plan to undermine climate science

The Kochs already funded a red team — and it found ‘global warming is real’ and ‘essentially all’ due to humans.

On Friday, it came out that EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt is launching a “red team, blue team” exercise to evaluate U.S. climate science. The “red team” would write a critique of the overwhelming scientific consensus, the “blue team” would rebut that critique, and so on.

But, as Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) patiently tried to explain to Energy Secretary Rick Perry in a recent budget hearing, this back-and-forth critiquing is exactly what scientists do every day. Furthermore, the petrochemical billionaire Koch brothers — the country’s top funders of climate disinformation — set up a red team of skeptics years ago, and they found that not only is global warming real, it is “essentially all” due to humans.

Franken’s knockout punch is pointing out the Koch brothers already helped set up a “red team” of skeptics a few years ago to take a new look at all of the historical data on global surface temperatures. He then quoted what the head of that team, Dr. Richard Muller, wrote in a New York Times op-ed, “The Conversion of a Climate-Change Skeptic.”

Muller wrote they found “global warming was real,” “prior estimates of the rate of warming were correct,” and “it appears likely that essentially all of this increase results from the human emission of greenhouse gases.”

Perry responds incredulously, sputtering “I don’t believe that” and “I don’t buy it.”

And when Franken repeated himself, saying “that was someone hired by the Koch brothers,” Perry lost his cool entirely, saying,

“everybody has hired somebody that’s gotten something wrong from time to time.

To stand up and say that 100 percent of global warming is because of human activity is because of human activity, I think on its face, is just indefensible.”

https://thinkprogress.org/red-team-science-1223fa62885b

Ignorant, stupid, uneducated Bible-humping Texas assholes and the i
    gnorant, stupid, uneducated Bible-humping asshole politicians they elect, over and over and over again.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-07-2017 at 06:37 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When we have life-long knitter-hatin Repug as AG, this is what you get

Trump’s Justice Department Just Greenlit America’s Worst Voter Suppression Law

Although three federal judges have struck down a Texas voter identification law clearly intended to be discriminate against minorities and suppress voting by Latinos, people of color and the elderly, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions today said the federal government is dropping all objections to the controversial law.

In a legal brief filed with the U.S. District Court in Corpus Christi, Texas – which is considering the Texas legislators’ fourth revamp of the 2011 law – the Justice Department writes that

the newest version remedies all “discriminatory effects”

and should be allowed to take effect without any further penalties or delay.

The Texas law which limits the number of official, usable forms of ID before someone votes

was strongly opposed by the Obama administration – but it is no surprise the Trump administration is in favor of it.

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...ppression-law/

You can bet safely that other slave/red states will inevitably model their voter suppression laws on TX's show.

America is ed and un able.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Along with LePage in ME, here's a sheriff (probably a govt-hating treasonous Oath Keeper) in Repug OH saying his priority is saving the lives of his deputies at the cost of citizens.

Ohio Sheriff Says His Officers Won’t Carry Narcan

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ame...ave-no-n780666

I can't find any reports of OD victims, once revived, becoming violent. If that were the case, nobody would be carrying Narcan.

Of course, any good deputy sheriff would shoot 'em dead anyway with impunity because of the magic, 5-word incantation "I feared for my life"

But no worries, Trash and the Repugs have the opioid crisis ravaging their self-defeating white base at the highest priority.

=================

One politician’s solution to the overdose problem: Let addicts die

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a1de0efdaf18

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our federal government, now under the thumb of America's worst bosses

Across the federal government, Americans who have dedicated themselves to public service now find their entire careers are dependent on America's new worst bosses.

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke has invited staffers to his grand office overlooking the Mall to imbibe IPA beer from his home state of Montana and has trumpeted a new policy of allowing employees’ dogs to roam the department’s hallways on selected days.
    But as soon as government rules allowed, he reassigned dozens of Senior Executive Service career staff members without consultation or notice, relocating some to other parts of the country.

The good news:

You can bring your dog to work.

The bad news:

You're now working for a department you've never worked for,

on issues you've never worked with,

in a state you've maybe never been to,

for a boss who legally can't fire you but can do almost anything else he can think of to destroy both your will to live and the carefully built-up competence of your old department.

But hey, have fun with the dog.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/...28Daily+Kos%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irrefutable proof that Reppugs hate govt, and refuse to govern, insulting every govt employee

Survey of career State Department employees shows frustrated, confused agency

America’s diplomats are struggling to figure out what mission the Trump administration expects them to carry out, and they see the importance of their jobs waning as President Donald Trump seeks drastic cuts to the budgets of the State Department and U.S. Agency for International Development. [...]

In addition to grave unease about the future, many of the 35,000 employees who responded to the survey complained about management culture, working conditions, uncertain performance goals and technological shortcomings that pre-date the Trump administration.

“No one we interviewed said that the working environment at USAID or DOS enabled them to be successful;” the report’s authors said, using an acronym for the Department of State.

Corrupt, bad faith Oligarchy/Repugs ing America into un ability.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Irrefutable proof that Reppugs hate govt, and refuse to govern, insulting every govt employee

Survey of career State Department employees shows frustrated, confused agency

America’s diplomats are struggling to figure out what mission the Trump administration expects them to carry out, and they see the importance of their jobs waning as President Donald Trump seeks drastic cuts to the budgets of the State Department and U.S. Agency for International Development. [...]

In addition to grave unease about the future, many of the 35,000 employees who responded to the survey complained about management culture, working conditions, uncertain performance goals and technological shortcomings that pre-date the Trump administration.

“No one we interviewed said that the working environment at USAID or DOS enabled them to be successful;” the report’s authors said, using an acronym for the Department of State.

Corrupt, bad faith Oligarchy/Repugs ing America into un ability.

Yet, they wouldn't quit for money, marbles, nor chalk. Let 'em crawl like the mother ers they are for that check every two weeks.

Crawl, mother ers, crawl.

He mopped the in' floor with her in' ass.

Big shot was gonna go back in there, gonna take Bill and the O's with her. No. No in' way. Any of ya's ain't goin' back in there. No. No. No more big shots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP’S NEW CDC CHIEF CHAMPIONED PARTNERSHIP WITH COCA-COLA TO SOLVE CHILDHOOD OBESITY

THE NEW CHIEF of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which monitors significant public health concerns, including the impact of sugary beverages on obesity and heart disease, will be led by Brenda Fitzgerald, a Georgia physician whose signature childhood obesity project was underwritten by Coca-Cola.

During her tenure as Georgia’s public health watchdog, in a state that has one of the highest obesity rates in the nation, Fitzgerald and Gov. Nathan Deal launched SHAPE, a statewide effort to address childhood obesity through “physical activity before class, physical activity during class, and more structured recess.”

More exercise, of course, is a good thing, but the Georgia SHAPE program notably eschewed another well-known step toward healthier living: curbing sugary beverage consumption.

Georgia, on the other hand, proposed the largest exemption to new federal rules curbing the sale of junk food in public schools.
    Coca-Cola, along with PepsiCo and other sugar industry interests, has worked obsessively to defeat attempts to regulate sugary beverages.

Sugar industry interests, including Coca-Cola, have spent at least $67 million on campaign efforts to defeat sugar taxes and related labeling ballot measures.

https://theintercept.com/2017/07/08/...dhood-obesity/

Coca-Cola, anti-obesity warrior!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve "cantaloupe calves" King, from ing Iowa, again

A Republican Congressman Just Proposed A Disgusting Way To Pay For Trump’s Wall

Republican Representative Steve King has proposed a disgusting way to provide additional funding for the wall: $5 billion in cuts to Planned Parenthood and food stamp programs.

Apparently, King isn’t pleased with the wall just harming immigrants, he wants it to negatively affect women and the poor as well.

“I would find half of a billion dollars of that right out of Planned Parenthood’s budget. And the rest of it could come out of food stamps and the en lements that are being spread out for people that haven’t worked in three generations,”

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...y-trumps-wall/

===================

New Americans in Iowa

The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Hawkeye State

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/new-americans-iowa

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plan for US tax increase on Mnuchin not being considered: Mnuchin

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/10/plan-...d-mnuchin.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    racist, hater Sessions is the US Atty General only for straight white males and Christian supremacist haters

Sessions Talks to Anti-LGBTQ Group Behind Closed Doors

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Tuesday spoke at a private conference hosted by the conservative legal nonprofit Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF),

ADF is representing a Colorado baker who was sued after refusing to make a cake for a same-sex wedding, in a case the U.S. Supreme Court will hear this fall.

“How can we trust that the nation’s top law enforcement officer will protect all Americans when he’s willing to meet behind closed doors with a group that supports criminalizing sexuality and marginalizing LGBT people around the world?”

https://rewire.news/article/2017/07/12/sessions-talks-anti-lgbtq-group-behind-closed-doors/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+rhrealitycheck+%28RH+Reality+Check%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Betsy DeVos Set To Meet With Suspected Rapists To Discuss Loosening Campus Sex Assault Rules

Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos is now infamous for her ultraconservative agenda, particularly when it comes to anything that threatens the patriarchal dominance of white Christian males in American society – and she’s intent on using the department she bought with her political contributions to enforce that dominance any way she can.

To that end, Betsy DeVos is meeting with rape apology “men’s right’s groups” on the issue of the campus sexual assault epidemic

DeVos will be meeting with accused rapists who claim to have been falsely accused,

like Jonathon Andrews of “Stop Abusive and Violent Environments (SAVE)” who claims he was accused of assault as punishment for speaking out about his own assault, and

Joseph Roberts, who lobbies Congress to put a stop to the “witch hunt” of sexual assault in the military.

The group is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as

“lobbying to roll back services for victims of domestic abuse and penalties for their tormentors, while working to return the focus to the ‘true victims of abuse’ — the falsely accused.”

SAVE told the Daily Beast they had been sending “materials” to DeVos’s office since the election but couldn’t “recall” who called the meeting.

But a quick look at their website reveals a deeply disturbing agenda – muddying the waters with articles like

“10 Myths About Campus Rape,” and creating an environment that allows sex assaults to go unpunished and unreported.

They will find a sympathetic ear in Candice E. Jackson, a DeVos appointee and a top civil rights official in the Education Department,who once said that:

In most investigations, she said, there’s “not even an accusation that these accused students overrode the will of a young woman.

Rather, the accusations — 90 percent of them — fall into the category of

‘we were both drunk,’

‘we broke up, and

six months later I found myself under a le IX investigation because

she just decided that our last sleeping together was not quite right.

Such disparaging comments are astounding to hear from a victim of sexual assault herself and is a terrifying glimpse into how the
    DeVos DoE will be dealing with campus rape.

DeVos will also meet with “the National Coalition for Men (NCFM)” and “Families Advocating for Campus Equality (FACE),” two groups with similar objectives to SAVE but a

more openly pro men’s “rights” approach to discrediting accusers and over-hyping the de able but infrequent false accusation phenomenon.

Campus rape researcher and activist Jaclyn Friedman condemned the meeting, stating unequivocally that

“they actively publicize the names of rape survivors in order to intimidate them and others into shutting up and taking it.”

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...assault-rules/

Ditzy Devos, an upstanding, Christ-loving white male supremacist.

yep, the standard Repug/rightwing hate media/Repug-hate-caucus position that raped women are lying s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash surrounded by quality people recommended by a billionaire

Twitter Just Had A Field Day With Kellyanne Conway’s Bizarre Use of Props To Defend Trump

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...-defend-trump/

There's LOTS more ridicule of this ridiculous lady. "People Are Amazing!"

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-13-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long before TSA, Chris, Chucho run with this turd of a football

Far-right media are now accusing Obama of spying on John Roberts

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...rica+-+Blog%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheCorruption will be UnPresidented

HOW DO THIS STATE'S LAWMAKERS EARN THEIR MONEY? NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS

“There’s not a huge problem in Idaho — I don’t think there is,” Idaho House Speaker Scott Bedke reportedly told lawmakers considering ethics reform two years ago.

“I know most of you well, I know your hearts.”

While Bedke may know them, the public has no way to, because financial reporting isn’t required.

Only state lawmakers in Idaho and Michigan don’t have to report how they earn their keep, after Vermont passed a law in mid-June that requires public reports for incomes of more than $5,000. Such disclosures are seen as important checks against legislators, fans of transparentgovernment say.

Idaho has no ethics commission to oversee potential corruption,

nor a cooling-off period that keeps public officials from becoming lobbyists soon after leaving office.

The result is a system with little oversight, which earned a D– rating from the Center for Public Integrity in its 2015 investigative report.

To be clear, there’s “no deep history of corruption” in Idaho, writes Betsy Russell, president of Idahoans for Openness in Government,

"faith-based ethical beliefs, don't need no disclosure"

study groups can go nowhere fast, as Idaho politicos found when a

“faith healing” committee conducted a series of open town halls, then failed to give so much as a recommendation.

Nationally, some states are actually pushing ahead on ethics reform; and this year, lawmakers in 26 states proposed a law compelling presidential candidates to release their federal tax returns, after Donald Trump notably refused to during the 2016 presidential election.

http://www.ozy.com/politics-and-power/how-do-this-states-lawmakers-earn-their-money-none-of-your-damn-business/79476?utm_source=dd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign= 07132017&variable=992d608214b505003aa04bf10a595031

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-13-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Has Secretive Teams to Roll Back Regulations, Led by Hires With Deep Industry Ties

President Trump entered office pledging to cut red tape, and within weeks, he ordered his administration to assemble teams to aggressively scale back government regulations.

But the effort — a signature theme in Trump’s populist campaign for the White House — is being conducted in large part out of public view and often by political appointees with deep industry ties and potential conflicts.

Most government agencies have declined to disclose information about their deregulation teams.

But ProPublica and The New York Times identified 71 appointees, including 28 with potential conflicts, through interviews, public records and do ents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

Some

appointees are reviewing rules their previous employers sought to weaken or kill, and

at least two may be positioned to profit if certain regulations are undone.

The appointees include

lawyers who have represented businesses in cases against government regulators,

staff members of political dark money groups,

employees of industry-funded organizations opposed to environmental rules and at least

three people who were registered to lobby the agencies they now work for.

At the Education Department alone,

two members of the deregulation team were most recently employed by pro-charter advocacy groups or operators, and

one appointee was an executive handling regulatory issues at a for-profit college operator.

So far, the process has been scattershot. Some agencies have been soliciting public feedback, while others

refuse even to disclose who is in charge of the review. In many cases, responses to public records requests have been denied, delayed or severely redacted.

https://www.propublica.org/article/t...s=mcnewsletter

Trash and his hitman Bannon destroying govt just as the swamp-monster oligarchy wants.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump administration secretly cuts $213 million in funding for teen pregnancy prevention programs

the Trump administration has zero plans to support programs that help teens make healthy choices and not get pregnant.

It’s already clear that Trump and his Republican buddies are doing everything humanly possible to deny access to abortions and contraception to women around the country—and in Texas, this has caused the abortion rate among teens to increase.

But now, in sinking to a new and de able low, they’ve gone and cut $213.6 million from teen pregnancy prevention programs and research.

The Trump administration has quietly axed $213.6 million in teen pregnancy prevention programs and research at more than 80 ins utions around the country, including Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles and Johns Hopkins University.

The decision by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ( Tom ing Price ) will end five-year grants awarded by the Obama administration that were designed to find scientifically valid ways to help teenagers make healthy decisions that avoid unwanted pregnancies.

Among the programs that lost their funding:

the Choctaw Nation’s efforts to combat teen pregnancy in Oklahoma,

Johns Hopkins’ work with adolescent Apaches in Arizona,

the University of Texas’ guidance for youth in foster care,

the Chicago Department of Public Health’s counseling and testing for sexually transmitted infections and

the University of Southern California’s workshops for teaching parents how to talk to middle school kids about delaying sexual activity.

Some grant holders were unaware that their final two years of funding was eliminated until they were contacted by Reveal this week. They had thought the letters were a routine authorization of 2017-18 funds and hadn’t noticed the line saying it was the final year of funding.

They cut access to programs which provided

sex education,

family values education, and

contraception to teenagers—

none of which provided abortion counseling.

The teen pregnancy rate has gone down nationwide but is still relatively high among teenagers in disadvantaged and minority communities. This will only ensure that the rate of unwanted teen pregnancies and abortions will skyrocket.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ntion-programs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The White House Just Publicized The Personal Information Of Trump Critics

Now, the commission has rolled out what may be its dirtiest trick to date. In the last 24 hours, it published 112 pages of comments people had posted, mostly in opposition to what the commission was doing.

Chris Lu

@ChrisLu44

Trump WH just released public comments submitted to voter fraud commission

without redacting

email addresses,

home addresses &

phone numbers

https://twitter.com/annalecta/status/885750679905722368 …

Many of the comments have been made public with the names, email addresses and even home addresses and phone numbers unredacted – making them visible to any Internet troll – and there are many – who don’t like what they are saying, or who supports Trump’s efforts to control who votes in the future.

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...trump-critics/

message: don't even think of speaking against the Repug autocrats, or they will you.

However, the oligarchy's "money-is-speech" BigDonors to Repugs remain dark, secret.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-15-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Thread Information