Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is Trying To Use A UN Climate Change Fund To Pay For Coal Plants

President Trump is trying to pervert the purpose of a United Nation’s fund created to help countries being hit hard by climate change to promote the construction of “clean” coal-fired power plants around the world – that would then have to import American coal.

He is also pushing for more countries to adopt natural gas, which the U.S. currently has a glut of, and thanks to new technology can export in a liquid form all over the world.

Trump wants to use American muscle to get his way with the Green Climate Fund, which was created as a tool to win support from smaller countries to join the Paris agreement on climate change.

At the time President Obama pledged $3 billion and paid in the first $1 billion.

Trump now says America will never pay the other $2 billion,

but the money Obama paid in buys a seat on the 24 member panel that chooses grants for at least a year.

Trump will use the year to push his agenda for coal and natural gas over renewable forms of energy like solar, wind and hydroelectric.

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...y-coal-plants/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump Is Trying To Use A UN Climate Change Fund To Pay For Coal Plants

President Trump is trying to pervert the purpose of a United Nation’s fund created to help countries being hit hard by climate change to promote the construction of “clean” coal-fired power plants around the world – that would then have to import American coal.

He is also pushing for more countries to adopt natural gas, which the U.S. currently has a glut of, and thanks to new technology can export in a liquid form all over the world.

Trump wants to use American muscle to get his way with the Green Climate Fund, which was created as a tool to win support from smaller countries to join the Paris agreement on climate change.

At the time President Obama pledged $3 billion and paid in the first $1 billion.

Trump now says America will never pay the other $2 billion,

but the money Obama paid in buys a seat on the 24 member panel that chooses grants for at least a year.

Trump will use the year to push his agenda for coal and natural gas over renewable forms of energy like solar, wind and hydroelectric.

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...y-coal-plants/
    Outstanding!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get Ready for a Smoggier, Dirtier, Less Healthy America—Thanks to Trump's Foolhardy Evisceration of the EPA

Because of Trump's proposed 2018 budget, the agency led by climate denier Scott Pruitt will soon be unable to protect the air, land or human health.

The Environmental Protection Agency has long been considered one of the world’s leading environmental and human health research organizations.

But it is being

financially undermined and having its workforce decimated

by the Trump administration as it changes the priorities and role science plays.

remove scientists from the Science Advisory Board

indicates a move to

'stack the deck' with industry-inclined experts who deny climate change.

This administration has not only released many of the expert scientists, but has

also proposed slashing funding for the Board by up to 84 percent.

http://www.alternet.org/environment/get-ready-smoggier-dirtier-less-healthy-america-thanks-trumps-foolhardy-evisceration-epa

This what all y'all ignorant bubbas voted for, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kushner provides 'textbook example of cronyism' as he slips his startup into White House roundtable

Apple, Google, Microsoft, Intel, OpenGov. One of these things is not like the others. In fact, one of these things is about 4,000 times smaller than the others. But they all had front row seats at the White House tech roundtable.

How did a start up like OpenGov end up shoving aside companies much, much larger? They have a special friend.

Mr. Kushner’s brother, through a venture-capital firm, is a part owner of OpenGov, according to government disclosures and data from Dow Jones VentureSource.

Until earlier this year, Mr. Kushner owned stakes in the venture-capital firm that he sold to his brother, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Mr. Kushner’s connection to OpenGov isn’t widely known.

The crony capitalism on display in literally giving his company a seat at the big table, while larger companies were shut out, might seem fairly minor.

But, as the name OpenGov suggests, there’s more at play here than just letting a friend bump elbows with tech giants.

Scoring a seat at the summit was a milestone for OpenGov, a Redwood City, Calif. company that aims to make government data more user-friendly and has sought business with the federal government, according to its website.

OpenGov’s clients are mostly state and local governments—such as Converse County, Wyo. and California Polytechnic State University—looking to upgrade their technology.

OpenGov sells their services to governments, including agencies of the federal government.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...use-roundtable

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE ADVICE TRAP

Financial Advisers Want to Rip Off Small Investors. Trump Wants to Help Them Do It.

The new rule, issued by the Department of Labor, sets in motion a seemingly commonsense requirement that those who advise on retirement investments must put their clients’ interests ahead of their own.

consumer advocates and the financial industry that sunk millions of dollars into white shoe lobbying firms, industry-sponsored studies, congressional campaign contributions, and major lawsuits in an effort to block the rule.

In a study of 81 non-traded REITs published in 2015, McCann, the former SEC economist, found that

REIT investors over the past 25 years would have earned as much or more by investing in U.S. Treasury securities.

More than half their underperformance, he found, resulted from the upfront fees charged to investors, which largely went to brokers.

“The entire industry is built around practices that would be a crystal clear violation of a fiduciary duty,”

said Wingate’s lawyer, Stoltmann. “There is no faster way to clean up the securities industry than imposing a mandatory fiduciary rule.”

“Consumers and investors do not read disclosures. Period.” Multiple studies have shown that even the people who do read them don’t understand them, he said.

A 2012 report from the SEC found that investors often don’t even understand the information they get from brokers about their trades: Only 53 percent of respondents in an online survey of 1,200 investors could correctly identify a trade confirmation as having been for a stock purchase.

“It’s a profoundly broken system,”

said Donner of Americans for Financial Reform.

“If there wasn’t so much money at stake for people making money off the broken system, it would not have taken seven years to get this rule done.”

https://theintercept.com/2017/07/16/financial-advisers-want-to-rip-off-small-investors-trump-wants-to-help-them-do-it/

Of course, crapifier-in-chief Trash and his team of crapifying crooks will make sure BigFinance can keep looting citizens.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Likely Trump pick for enforcing federal wage laws sued for stiffing her house cleaners

Laurie us of Sunflower Cleaning Group stated in her suit that [current head of

South Carolina's

Department of Employment and Workforce Cheryl Stanton failed to pay for four house cleaning visits,

at $90 each.

“I have emailed, mailed, and certified mailed trying to get payment,” the lawsuit said.

Well you can see why Trump likes her. Donald has nothing but respect for people who try to stiff their workers for a decent day's work. It's also very important to him that he surround himself with people who, like himself, other people can’t stand to work with.

Stanton has faced questions about her management.

In all my years as a manager, I’ve never been spoken to by a supervisor in such a confrontational and abrasive manner as you have done in our last two meetings,” former Assistant Executive Director Bill Beckham wrote in an April 2016 resignation letter. [...]

Beckham was one of several senior officials who left the agency under Stanton.

At a legislative hearing in May, Republican state Sen. Thomas Alexander grilled Stanton on her executive turnover, which he said was higher than at other state agencies.

Ah, that's the stuff—it's like reliving the first days of Trumpism all over again.

What's most impressive is how diligently they're working to find people that match the Trump criteria.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

They are all

A S S H O L E S !
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-16-2017 at 03:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you have problems, acting like a bot posting crap after crap, 3 million lies wont be true because you want it so bad.

While Illinois is dying
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/obama-foun...192338477.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you have problems, acting like a bot posting crap after crap, 3 million lies wont be true because you want it so bad.

While Illinois is dying
    is the obama foundation a government policymaking organization/committee?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

While Illinois is dying
    So you post completely irrelevant crap like bot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is the obama foundation a government policymaking organization/committee?
    Was president for 8 years, used his political influence to get filthy rich is that news to you? or he is just a regular citizen?, talked about bankers and now takes their money to do useless things.

He is not going to help poor people in Chicago, all that crap about change and now he has an 8 mil mansion with dirty money from his globalist friends, disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you post completely irrelevant crap like bot.
    It could be, which says a lot about a guy posting millions of dumb links like they were an absolute truth, anybody can do that Laker Fan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It could be, which says a lot about a guy posting millions of dumb links like they were an absolute truth, anybody can do that Laker Fan.
    What it say about him? This what thread for.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was president for 8 years, used his political influence to get filthy rich is that news to you? or he is just a regular citizen?, talked about bankers and now takes their money to do useless things.

He is not going to help poor people in Chicago, all that crap about change and now he has an 8 mil mansion with dirty money from his globalist friends, disgusting.
    Unlike some Presidents, Obama disclose.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#eabf242459e0

Not Jesus, but not Antichrist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What it say about him? This what thread for.
    Says he is a bot that will post any dumb thing he finds on the net without even caring if its true as long as it is against Trump, but has no problem with muslims beheading people, other countries producing more contamination than they are allowed, no problems with 8 years of no health plan, no problems with national debt, or that people he supports did nothing good in 30 years excepting getting sex in the oval office.

Because the thread was made for that it doesnt mean people wont disagree, specially when le says THE PLANET, thats the most pussy fearmongering ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

how is he helping the bankers by taking their money? does the obama foundation affect government policy?

was he accepting millions of dollars from them while president?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Says he is a bot that will post any dumb thing he finds on the net without even caring if its true as long as it is against Trump, but has no problem with muslims beheading people, other countries producing more contamination than they are allowed, no problems with 8 years of no health plan, no problems with national debt, or that people he supports did nothing good in 30 years excepting getting sex in the oval office.

Because the thread was made for that it doesnt mean people wont disagree, specially when le says THE PLANET, thats the most pussy fearmongering ever.
    USA decisions affect planet, so accurate. Understand boutons biased, but so what? Everybody biased. Trump Doing Awesome thread also here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlike some Presidents, Obama disclose.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#eabf242459e0

Not Jesus, but not Antichrist.
    Disclose? having all the media on his side thats easy, specially when he doesnt have a business, he could have used campaign money for charity and nobody would notice it didnt come from his own pockets.

It would be stupid to reveal all your finances when you are a billionaire with compe ion and now you are the president so you will not be at charge of your business and you are not charging the country for leading the government.

That book deal is laughable.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Disclose? having all the media on his side thats easy, specially when he doesnt have a business, he could have used campaign money for charity and nobody would notice it didnt come from his own pockets.
    No, that disclosed too.

It would be stupid to reveal all your finances when you are a billionaire with compe ion and now you are the president so you will not be at charge of your business and you are not charging the country for leading the government.
    Trump charge government for using his properties all the time. That is disclosed. His charitable giving? Nope. Would think he would lead by example there.

That book deal is laughable.
    Publisher made money. Writer made money. Retailers made money. Why laughable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because he's a democrat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how is he helping the bankers by taking their money? does the obama foundation affect government policy?

was he accepting millions of dollars from them while president?
    He helped the bankers during 8 years and now he is getting the benefits, what this? kindergarten?

Thats dumb, he was not going to get money in the wrong moment in the face of his stupid supporters, but now is getting thru ¨charity¨ just like the Clinton Fundation got theirs from countries that kill gays and women because its fun.
    Take our millions, its chump change.

Do you really need everything to be explained?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, that disclosed too.

Trump charge government for using his properties all the time. That is disclosed. His charitable giving? Nope. Would think he would lead by example there.

Disclosed? you dont have any proof, like that book deal, nobody buys books anymore we are not in the old days, specially the young stupid generation that thinks they are en led to free music movies and books and you are going to give someone 65 million like he changed the world, its more than laughable.

Not just Trump, anyone that has a legit business charge the government when they use their assets, thats how the real world works, except for Barry and the Clintons who never had a real job.

But hey you are defending the guy that says too much patriotism is a bad thing, so anything he says must be good, because he is good, and good must be good.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Disclosed? you dont have any proof, like that book deal, nobody buys books anymore we are not in the old days, specially the young stupid generation that thinks they are en led to free music movies and books and you are going to give someone 65 million like he changed the world, its more than laughable.
    Maybe you don't buy books (ebooks count). People do. Easy to track sales. Amazon and publicly traded media companies don't just make sales numbers up.

When something disclosed, not hard to find.

Not just Trump, anyone that has a legit business charge the government when they use their assets, thats how the real world works, except for Barry and the Clintons who never had a real job.
    So you concede you were wrong. OK.

But hey you are defending the guy that says too much patriotism is a bad thing, so anything he says must be good, because he is good, and good must be good.
    Just say he disclose and is not Antichrist. I not think that make anyone angry, but here you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you don't buy books (ebooks count). People do. Easy to track sales. Amazon and publicly traded media companies don't just make sales numbers up.

So you concede you were wrong. OK.

Just say he disclose and is not Antichrist. I not think that make anyone angry, but here you are.
    Ebooks aint worth , the publisher wont make 100 million selling an Obozo book, thats a fact, Spotify makes money too, but the artist doesnt get .

Im not wrong, he has a real business, you are expecting him to be poor because he is the president? Specially when Barry and the Clintons never had a real job and they got richer by using her political influences making business with big companies and other countries, thats illegal and its people´s money.

Just say he is dirty and you want to spin everything because you dont have real facts to prove he is a good person or he is clean, I dont think its wrong to admit you are biased and want to refute things even when your side is corrupt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ebooks aint worth , the publisher wont make 100 million selling an Obozo book, thats a fact, Spotify makes money too, but the artist doesnt get .
    Obama's ebooks are worth $9-12 according to Amazon. Sell Trump's books too. He made money off those.

Im not wrong, he has a real business, you are expecting him to be poor because he is the president? Specially when Barry and the Clintons never had a real job and they got richer by using her political influences making business with big companies and other countries, thats illegal and its people´s money.
    If illegal, cite laws broken in each instance. Also, Trump can prosecute Clinton if laws broken. Why isn't he?

Just say he is dirty and you want to spin everything because you dont have real facts to prove he is a good person or he is clean, I dont think its wrong to admit you are biased and want to refute things even when your side is corrupt.
    I post available evidence. You post actual evidence he is dirty. Innuendo doesn't count. Real facts only.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Obama did anything like this, post it.

FinCEN Fines Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort $10 Million for Significant and Long Standing Anti-Money Laundering Violations

Can see why Trump not like disclosure.

Thread Information