my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude served his country for years. What did you do?
    What is he doing NOW?

What did you do?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean, there is no clear reason to want a lying, narcissistic, authoritarian, clown of a president OUT. (MSM fantasies... BS)

You got your revenge, it was a good run trying to divide a nation with hate.
    Its over now.
    U

Up to your old tricks not citing me I see.

And my revenge is just starting. Wait and see what happens if Biden comes out as 46.

You'll have to drag me away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romney

Someone photoshop Trump’s head on Westbrook’s body

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is Having Trouble Finding Delegates To Go To His Convention

Some state Republican parties are having trouble finding delegates who are willing to go to Trump’s convention due to coronavirus concerns.

Trump does not want his convention to follow social distancing guidelines or mandate that convention attendees wear masks.

Trump has refused to deliver an acceptance speech unless the room is full.

Some Republican delegates are refusing to risk getting the coronavirus just so they can be props in Trump’s convention show.

The odds are that Trump is going to move the convention to Florida,

and it would not be a surprise if he chose to hold most of it at the same
    failing golf club where he tried to host the G-7.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/06/07/trump-convention-delegates.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=fe ed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Pol iticus+USA+%29

There will be more protesters outside the convention,

more protesters than attendees at his inauguration,

than inside the convention.

My guess he will choose a red/slave state where the R0 is right now about 1 (still spreading)

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-08-2020 at 05:40 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's almost as if someone is ordering him to sabotage this country. I can't quite put my finger on it though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's almost as if someone is ordering him to sabotage this country. I can't quite put my finger on it though...
    "It is not clear why the swabs will be scrapped, or how many."

lol

"The running of the factory machines is very limited today and will only occur when the president is touring the facility floor," Virginia Templet, the company's marketing manager told USA TODAY in response to questions about the event. "Swabs produced during that time will be discarded."

double lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was thinking the same thing Comrade!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It is not clear why the swabs will be scrapped, or how many."

lol

"The running of the factory machines is very limited today and will only occur when the president is touring the facility floor," Virginia Templet, the company's marketing manager told USA TODAY in response to questions about the event. "Swabs produced during that time will be discarded."

double lol
    These swabs are manufactured under sterile environments to avoid cross contamination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U

Up to your old tricks not citing me I see.

And my revenge is just starting. Wait and see what happens if Biden comes out as 46.

You'll have to drag me away.
    Thats fine.
    As soon as the orange guy is out maybe we just lick our wounds for 4 years.
    Better than the self inflicted agony the orange plague has wrought.
    Maybe Biden steps to the side and the VP steps up.

This experiment with division and hate needs to end somehow.
    The mess is huge. The debt is huge. Healthcare is fckd.
    We have taken a giant step backwards as a nation that can’t even tell when it’s being lied to.
    Basic transfer of information that would help everyone is gone.

He needs to be gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin Rejects Trump’s Request for Ten Thousand Russian Troops to Guard White House

MOSCOW —Vladimir Putin has rejected Donald J. Trump’s request for ten thousand active-duty Russian Army troops to guard the perimeter around the White House, Administration and Kremlin sources have confirmed.

After Trump’s call for U.S. troops was rebuffed by Defense Secretary Mark Esper and General Mark Milley,

Trump reportedly snapped, “I’ll call Vlad,” and stormed out of the meeting with the two men.

Much to Trump’s disappointment, however, his request for Russian troops met with a chilly response.

“The optics would be terrible,” Putin reportedly told him.

“Worse than that crazy thing you did with the Bible.

Really, you need to get a grip.”

According to White House sources,

Trump has subsequently phoned the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un,

but his calls have gone straight to voice mail.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/putin-rejects-trumps-request-for-ten-thousand-russian-troops-to-guard-white-house

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How stupid are you? Seriously? Do you just make up moronic lies to help you go to sleep at night?
    I know, I know, you like to dish it, but, you get a might testy when you have to take it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was thinking the same thing Comrade!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This needs to be remembered and addressed
    A top donor to President Trump and the Republican National Committee will be named the new head of the Postal Service, putting a top ally of the president in charge of an agency where Trump has long pressed for major changes in how it handles its business.

The Postal Service’s board of governors confirmed late Wednesday that Louis DeJoy, a North Carolina businessman who is currently in charge of fundraising for the Republican National Convention in Charlotte, will serve as the new postmaster general.
    This dude has ZERO post office experience
    This dude is a Trump bootlicker
    This dude is a threat to mail in ballots

Trump will do ANYTHING to stay in office and AWAY from Robert Mueller

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The installment of one of President Trump’s financial backers and a longtime Republican donor as the postmaster general is raising concerns among Democrats and ethics watchdogs that the Postal Service will be politicized at a time when states are mobilizing their vote-by-mail efforts ahead of the 2020 election.

The Postal Service’s board of governors on Wednesday night selected Louis DeJoy, a North Carolina businessman and veteran of the logistics industry, to lead the struggling agency, which faces insolvency and has frequently drawn the ire of Mr. Trump. The president has been pushing the post office to increase prices on companies that use it to deliver packages, such as Amazon, and has threatened to withhold funding if sweeping changes are not enacted.
    Gotta admit, that's a smart move, so we know he didn't think of it. Dems better have a plan for this shenanigan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Current Republican Senators chose not to convict or check this IMPEACHED President. America has seen everything foul that was done by this Administration:

Poor Puerto Rico disaster response
    Separating families at the border
    Putting children in cages
    Poor response to COVID-19
    Children are still in cages during pandemic
    Gassing US citizens who protest
    Tryna steal Military funds to build his wall

^ That's just the tip of the iceberg. The House was flipped in 2018 mainly because of bull like this. Now privately, Republicans think the same thing will happen to the Senate in 2020:

If that happens, and it's very likely, then

A Democratic Senate will NOT protect this asshole, even if he "wins" another election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is a cuck. He hates people of color but tries to be tan.

Lmao.

Cuck.
    Daaaaaaamn son

Long time no see

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why Trump’s bad poll numbers are worse than in 2016

The former vice president led President Trump by

seven points in both an
    NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll and an NPR-PBS-Marist poll;

10 points in a
    Washington Post-ABC News poll;

11 points in a
    Monmouth poll; and

by a stunning 14 points in a
    CNN poll released early Monday morning.

He also led Trump by 12 points in all-important Michigan, according to a
    Detroit Free Press poll.

And an automated poll even showed him
    neck-and-neck in long-red Texasagain.

while Clinton led for the vast majority of the 2016 campaign, she rarely flirted with the 50 percent that Biden is getting in many of these recent polls.

Biden’s average lead, by contrast, is consistent and often larger than Clinton’s ever was. He is right at 50 percent (49.9 percent, to be exact), and his average lead is eight points.

And that 40 percent number is essentially where he was on Election Day 2016, when 4 in 10 voters had a favorable impression of Trump. If he won with that image then, why not now?

Two points.

One

is that Biden is more popular than Clinton was in 2016.
    Her unfavorable rating in the RCP average
    never dropped below 52 percent once the 2016 general election got rolling, and on Election Day she was just as disliked by voters as Trump was, according to exit polls. Biden, by contrast, has about equal numbers of voters who like and dislike him, with an unfavorable rating average of 45.7 percent.

point No. 2:

Even if Biden’s image becomes sullied, polls suggest it might not matter as much. One of the most decisive reasons Trump won was that, among the large cross-section of Americans (about 1 in 5) who disliked both him and Clinton (what have been dubbed “double-haters”), he won by a large margin.

exit polls show they favored Trump by 21 points in Michigan, 25 points in Pennsylvania and 37 points in Wisconsin, easily accounting for his tiny margins in the three most important states.

Quinnipiac University poll showed voters who dislike both Trump and Biden favored Biden by 32 points. An NBC-WSJ poll the same month showed the margin at 50 points — 60 percent to 10 percent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/08/why-trumps-bad-poll-numbers-are-worse-than-2016/

===========================

Trump’s team is ‘scrambling’ after weekend filled with devastating poll numbers

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/tru..._campaign=4730

====================

Trump’s 2020 campaign has all but given up trying to raise the president’s approval numbers

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/tru..._campaign=4735

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pandemic raging, economy cratered, and Trash is STILL destroying what Obama created.

Trump opens Atlantic sanctuary to commercial fishing

The move allows commercial fishing to resume in the Northeast Canyons and Seamounts Marine National Monument, a sanctuary created in 2016 during the Obama administration.

It also cancels a planned phase out of red crab and lobster fisheries in the area.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-environment-oceans/trump-opens-atlantic-sanctuary-to-commercial-fishing-idUSKBN23C26N

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    15,000th lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stock market news live updates: Nasdaq rallies to fresh closing high, S&P 500 erases year to date losses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is a cuck. He hates people of color but tries to be tan.

Lmao.

Cuck.
    Just goes to show you he's loathes his own skin color. He hates his skin color so much he rather turn himself orange.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stock market news live updates: Nasdaq rallies to fresh closing high, S&P 500 erases year to date losses
    What goes on with the stock market doesn't translate to what's actually happening on the ground.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information