Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. You're terrible at this.

Are you abandoning your conspiracy theory already?

Good choice.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nope, I nailed it.

I'm very good at this.
    Did you remember to charge your Prius last night? Guess it will be mass transit today, if not. Just don't make it too obvious when you are sniffing your own flatulence on the bus. It's not a good look.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Oh I agree they stand to make a of a lot more $$ with republican leadership, obviously.

But do you think he is a friend of George Soros, Gates and Bezos? Trump is one abrasive azz dude. You don't need to be a hard lefter to dislike him. He has also crossed the Bush family which has heavy connecitons world wide. CNN spends every waking hour trying to take him down.
    So you agree that a Trump presidency enriches billionaires at the expense of public programs and it doesn’t bother you?

His feud with Bezos is largely theatre. Trump’s postmaster general owns tens of millions of dollars worth of Amazon stock. If he really hated Bezos that much I don’t think he would have appointed a postmaster general whos personal finances conflict with charging Amazon more money to use the USPS.

Regarding Soros, he’s a lightweight compared to the right wing oligarchs (Charles Koch and Sheldon Adelson). I’ve yet to receive a coherent explanation as to how Soros is able to pull so many strings behind the scenes while Koch and Adelson both have multiples of financial resources at their disposal vs what Soros has but there’s never any conspiracy theories involving them.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Did you remember to charge your Prius last night? Guess it will be mass transit today, if not. Just don't make it too obvious when you are sniffing your own flatulence on the bus. It's not a good look.
    A Prius is a hybrid, you don’t need to charge it. It runs on gasoline. Maybe go with the Nissan Leaf next time if you want to use this particular car insult.

Youre not very good at this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you remember to charge your Prius last night?
    You don't even know how a Prius works.

That's extremely ignorant, but expectations for you are extremely low.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So you agree that a Trump presidency enriches billionaires at the expense of public programs and it doesn’t bother you?
    No, It is bothersome. I do feel as though corporate welfare is often times ridiculous and loopholes should be closed in many cases. My sentiments on that are similar to Tucker(yes I do watch his programs at times).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He watches Tucker and Hannity and drives a chartreuse Chevy Luv.
    I watch Hannity maybe once per year and I dislike Chevy products with a passion.

You aren't very good at this.
    My sentiments on that are similar to Tucker(yes I do watch his programs at times).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so much truth in that ^

chucho - im talking to YOU!

lolololol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2/3

And your Chevy Luv was repossessed.

Back to your conspiracy theory. Was Soros just counting on Trump's inep ude to crash the economy so badly?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Never even heard of that model of vehicle.

Still flunking.

The economy was going to crash no matter how Trump handled it. That's the natural effect of lockdowns. The economy was Trump's shiny object to take into Nov. Take that down a few notches and what does he have?

2/3

And your Chevy Luv was repossessed.

Back to your conspiracy theory. Was Soros just counting on Trump's inep ude to crash the economy?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet another Trash FAIL

Before coronavirus failures, Trump struggled to slow drug overdoses

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-08-23/trump-failure-opioids-foreshadowed-coronavirus

KAC was the opiod czar

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No, It is bothersome. I do feel as though corporate welfare is often times ridiculous and loopholes should be closed in many cases. My sentiments on that are similar to Tucker(yes I do watch his programs at times).
    20% of the time Tucker has intelligent thoughts to offer (one example would be how Citibank adding a #BLM page to their website is a hollow gesture when they’re raping black people with high interest subprime loans), but the other 80% of the time he’s just pedaling right wing cliches and talking points which drowns his intelligent stuff out (ie when he brings Sarah Palin onto his show to talk about how Joe Biden is a radical leftist).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't know how a Prius works either.

The economy was going to crash no matter how Trump handled it. That's the natural effect of lockdowns. The economy was Trump's shiny object to take into Nov. Take that down a few notches and what does he have?
    According to you, they planned on crashing it a certain amount, then Trump incompetence made it succeed beyond their wildest expectations.

Hm. I guess it was a reasonable assumption that Trump would suck at this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homeland Security Cannot Send Agents To Polling Sites

President Donald Trump earlier said he plans to have “everybody,” including various law enforcement officials, guard against voter fraud.

Federal law prohibits anyone in the civil, military or naval services of the U.S. to order or bring troops or “armed men” to any location where a general or special election is being held,

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/homel...wsltushpmgnews

Trash/Repugs will encourage, even hire, private mercenaries to JimCrow-intimidate Dem voting sites.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Still flunking.

If the COVID curve in the US followed the same trend as the European countries like Italy, France, etc. whereby we’d have new cases down to an extremely low level and would be ready to open up, Trump would be winning in a landslide right now. Americans always give presidents the benefit of the doubt in the middle of a crisis when it’s handled with a modi of competency (ie GWB having an 80% approval rating post 9/11), just look at how Trump’s approval rating ed in late March. He’s just handled COVID with a levek of incompetence people can’t ignore.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I could have swore the tree huggers put out a model that was not a hybrid.

So I was wrong on that. But you still drive a lavender Prius and wear a matching tie to work while sniffing your own farts.

You don't know how a Prius works either.

According to you, they planned on crashing it a certain amount, then Trump incompetence made it succeed beyond their wildest expectations.

Hm. I guess it was a reasonable assumption that Trump would suck at this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could have swore the tree huggers put out a model that was not a hybrid.

So I was wrong on that. But you still drive a lavender Prius and wear a matching tie to work while sniffing your own farts.
    Nope.

There's no recovering from your spectacular display of ignorance.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sure, I don't disagree with any of that. His handling of the pandemic is dissapointing to put it mildly. Just stating that negative GDP growth was inevitable.

If the COVID curve in the US followed the same trend as the European countries like Italy, France, etc. whereby we’d have new cases down to an extremely low level and would be ready to open up, Trump would be winning in a landslide right now. Americans always give presidents the benefit of the doubt in the middle of a crisis when it’s handled with a modi of competency (ie GWB having an 80% approval rating post 9/11), just look at how Trump’s approval rating ed in late March. He’s just handled COVID with a levek of incompetence people can’t ignore.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nope.

There's no recovering from your spectacular display of ignorance.
    Chump: I don't watch CNN
    Also Chump: Yeah that piece on CNN the other night was great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, I don't disagree with any of that. His handling of the pandemic is dissapointing to put it mildly. Just stating that negative GDP growth was inevitable.
    So his incompetence must be rewarded because...?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump: I don't watch CNN
    Also Chump: Yeah that piece on CNN the other night was great.
    You don't know how a Prius works. It just follows you don't know how Twitter works either.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You don't know how a Prius works. It just follows you don't know how Twitter works either.
    Twitter is for celebrities and people who think they are celebrities. Which category do you fall under?

You watch CNN content -- A LOT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twitter is for celebrities and people who think they are celebrities.
    Just like you say a Prius is for plugging in at night.

You watch CNN content
    goalpost move

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So his incompetence must be rewarded because...?
    Tell me your feelings on Joe Biden calling black kids roaches. That's ok, why?

Thread Information