Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Trump official releases damning video, telling Donald ‘you’ve absolutely failed’

Neumann describes seeing the rise of the domestic terrorist/white supremacy agenda between 2017-2018.

She says that she was asked repeatedly by many whether or not President Trump’s “rhetoric” made her job of quelling these domestic threats more difficult.

“The answer is yes. The president's actions and his language are in fact racist.

She explains that she believes Trump’s “divisive language is indirectly tied to some of the attacks that we have seen in the last two years.”

Neumann is a Republican, forced-birther type.

Trump was more than simply incompetent—he was an active impediment to protecting the American people.

Neumann reminds the viewer that there have been plans for a COVID-like pandemic for at least 15 years.

expert after expert told her that they were

thwarted by Trump at every step because he feared a tanking economy

and was almost entirely interested in his reelection campaign.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1972520

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scant mention of this in the US press:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-53930795

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than 350 faith leaders endorse Biden,

citing 'need of moral leadership'

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514110-more-than-350-faith-leaders-endorse-biden-citing-need-of-moral-leadership

They gave the Trump and his mafiya a chance to redeem themselves in the Repug convention.

Redemption not offered, and it was never possible, after 4 years of storm
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-28-2020 at 12:05 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than 350 faith leaders endorse Biden,

citing 'need of moral leadership'

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514110-more-than-350-faith-leaders-endorse-biden-citing-need-of-moral-leadership

They gave the Trump and his mafiya a chance to redeem themselves in the Repug convention.

Redemption not offered
    Dilbert sez he's Satan tho.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN fact-checker wins night in must-see rapid fire clip where he lists almost two dozen Trump lies

• Trump’s claim that Biden has said he is pulling down the border wall—though a nice sentiment in these here parts—is false.
    • Trump once again lied about being the person who passed the Veterans Choice Law, something that President Barack Obama passed in 2014.
    • Trump claimed to have done more for the “African American community” of any president since Abraham Lincoln—yes, that Abraham Lincoln. Dale reminded the audience that there was a Civil Rights Act and a Voting Rights Act passed a few decades ago.
    • Trump “touted a record 9 million job gain over the past three months,” and of course the fact that well over 22 millions jobs were lost during that time seemed to have slipped his tiny mind.
    • Trump nefariously said “he’s continued to lower drug prices,” he hasn’t at all and in fact drug prices have increased.
    • Trump’s claim the U.S. opened a Jerusalem embassy for $500,000, Trump’s estimate is off by about $20,500,000.
    • Trump’s claims that NATO spending has rose for the first time in 20 years is wrong in that it rose in both 2015 and 2016.
    • Trump once again made the claim that he and his Republican Party would always protect people with preexisting conditions. No need to fact check that.
    • Trump claimed to have “banned” all travel from China and Europe in his early fight against the spread of COVID-19—he didn’t. He created a partial restriction that did nothing to stem travel from abroad.
    • Trump’s claim to have created a new NAFTA law is a lie. He basically resigned NAFTA.
    • Trump says he built 300 miles of brand-new border wall. It turns out that only about 5 miles of what has been built by Trump’s administration is new.
    • Trump said Joe Biden wanted to take away everyone’s guns.
    • Trump said the defund police movement was a Joe Biden plan—unfortunately for the country that’s a lie.
    • Trump then made the amazing claim that “he has really good information,” that China wants Biden to win because he’s soft on China. This, of course, is not true. The reason China and the rest of the civilized world would like to see Trump out of office is because he’s unpredictable and mediocre and really terrible at being a world leader.
    • Trump slammed Biden for his vote for the invasion into Iraq—something we all dislike. Of course, Trump forgot to mention that he was a proponent of the Iraq invasion, though only a bankrupt billionaire, television host at the time.
    • Trump made the erroneous claim, once again, that the DNC convention left the word “God” out of their pledge of allegiance recitations. They didn’t.
    • Trump also pushed the false narrative that the Democratic Party is the “cancel culture” when it is, and always has been people like Donald Trump who are trying to get people and businesses “canceled.”
    • Trump took credit for the maximum sentencing allowed against protesters—something that has long been on the books and at the discretion of judges hearing cases.
    • Finally, Trump said that Biden’s policies would eliminate America’s borders. As Dale explained, “No. Just no. That’s wrong.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Please be advised':

White House threatens reporter writing story on Trump's corruption

Fahrenthold won a Pulitzer Prize in 2017 for his coverage of the now-defunct Donald J. Trump Foundation, which had been nothing but a scam charity since its founding.

In response to a
    story Fahrenthold was reporting about Trump's company charging the U.S. government (i.e. taxpayers) nearly a million dollars in room rentals and resort fees,

a White House spokesperson threatened the reporter.

“The Washington Post is blatantly interfering with the business relationships of the Trump Organization, and it must stop,”
    Deere wrote in his statement.

“Please be advised that
    we are building up a very large ‘dossier’ on the many false David Fahrenthold and others stories as

they are a disgrace to journalism and the American people.”

“I may never see these places again,” Trump said of his properties at a rally in August 2016.

“Because I’m going to be working for you.

I’m not going to have time to go play golf.

Believe me.”

trampling all over the First Amendment by threatening an American reporter for simply doing his job.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/8/27/1972906/--Please-be-advised-White-House-threatens-reporter-writing-story-on-Trump-s-corruption

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Everybody is going to catch this thing eventually’:

Senior Trump official brushes off criticism of maskless crowd at RNC

A White House official’s flippant response to concerns about the maskless crowds of attendees at the Republican National Convention—and the GOP’s ignoring of the coronavirus’s horrific toll—have sparked widespred outrage this week.
    “Everybody is going to catch this thing eventually,”

Approximately 4,000 Americans died of Covid-19 during the four-day Republican National Convention this week,

the virus and its death toll was basically left out of the convention drew outrage from Versha Sharma,

“We triple-checked transcripts, we rewatched footage. This is COVID denial on another level entirely.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/everybody-is-going-to-catch-this-thing-eventually-senior-trump-official-brushes-off-criticism-of-maskless-crowd-at-rnc

and Kudlow says the pandemic is over.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘A total wipeout’:

Former senior Trump officials see no path to victory in November

they don’t see him winning re-election in November, with one going so far as to say the president may be facing a “total wipeout.”

there is a strong undercurrent of Republicans who have already abandoned the president.

“At least 19 former top Trump administration officials in total have broken publicly with their former boss in one form or another,”

It amounts to a never-before-seen wave of defections of people who have denounced him or his policies or criticized his character in other ways.”

the president won’t be able to escape from his own record and that

the public has reached a point where they are ready to move on from the president.

“What unites them all is

shared skepticism that Trump can overcome the public’s harsh assessment of his management of

the pandemic,

which has now killed more than 180,000 Americans and has driven millions into poverty and deprivation,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/a-t...ry-in-november

"management" of the pandemic? G M A F B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has a good chance, despite being a dishonest, incompetent grifter.
    at this point im not even sure he's a grifter, i think he's really that shallow and uninformed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New do entary raises alarms about Trump’s mental health —

and exposes his ‘all-consuming narcissism’

the do entary
    “#Unfit: The Psychology of Donald Trump” mostly analyzes him from a mental health standpoint.

“Some might even

sit through all the arguments and

watch the presentations making

the case Trump is unfit and react by saying,

‘And that’s exactly why you’re all so scared of him and

he’s the greatest president of all time!”

the film is not about Trump’s policies, but about his personality —

but because it offers some valuable insights into Trump’s behavior.”

examples — and admittedly, very little of this is new — of

Trump’s word and deeds through the decades reinforcing

his belief in unfounded conspiracy theories;

his utter lack of personal loyalty….

his inability to experience normal human empathy or

even a hint of remorse;

his sadistic and vindictive joy in getting even or seeing others fail, and

his all-consuming narcissism

as he processes virtually every experience through a me-first filter.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/new-do entary-raises-alarms-about-trumps-mental-health-and-exposes-his-all-consuming-narcissism/

Trash is one deeply sick mother er, and 50M who will vote for him are not far behind.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at this point im not even sure he's a grifter, i think he's really that shallow and uninformed
    the way he's used the office to enrich himself makes him a grifter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the way he's used the office to enrich himself makes him a grifter
    true

recent internet/colloquial use of grifter usually relates to people that say they dont really believe to get views/money, so i was going by that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Viral pro-Trump tweets came from fake African American spam accounts, Twitter says

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/securit...ounts-n1238553

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    More Lincoln Project goods:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’m convinced that whole family is hopped up on adderall.

DJT might also have early stages of type 2 beetus.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information