Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You call it a defeatist at ude, I call it an at ude that you should run like your 5% behind and leave no stone unturned regardless of what the polls say. Biden has clearly not done that.
    He's up in 5 of the 6 battleground states. I'd say he's doing alright for someone who is not doing .

I do not disagree Biden needs to do something about hispanic voters. He simply cannot let Trump (WTF) gain traction with latinos. That to me is insane.

For all this back and forth, he is still shown with nearly a 3 point lead in Florida on averages according to 538.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He's up in 5 of the 6 battleground states. I'd say he's doing alright for someone who is not doing .

I do not disagree Biden needs to do something about hispanic voters. He simply cannot let Trump (WTF) gain traction with latinos. That to me is insane.

For all this back and forth, he is still shown with nearly a 3 point lead in Florida on averages according to 538.
    He's running against a historically weak in bent. If it were Obama or Slick Willy against Trump, this would be a blowout of 1932 proportions.

He can't even make headway with hispanics against a candidate who refers to hispanics as bad hombres

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Democrats are doing everything to themselves in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania right now though by holding up the mailing of absentee ballots because of a stupid court battle over green party candidates on the ballot.
    Well look here just now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...32d_story.html

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I still disagree with them taking the green party candidate to court and giving the corrupt Wisconsin Supreme Court a chance to rat the election, but that's huge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still disagree with them taking the green party candidate to court and giving the corrupt Wisconsin Supreme Court a chance to rat the election, but that's huge.

How massive was Jill Karofsky winning that seat in the Wisconsin SC this year? That's the difference here.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

How massive was Jill Karofsky winning that seat in the Wisconsin SC this year? That's the difference here.
    They need an independent redistricting commission ballot initiative there yesterday. That state is a ground zero of where there's a Democratic majority among voters but Republicans have a stranglehold on political control in the state because of tactics the Democrats were slow to react to.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could have won even if that was the case but convinced Warren to drop out and endorse Bernie.

They didn't think on their feet. They lost a primary that they should've won.
    Warren was never going to bow out for Bernie and even if she did the polls at the time listed Biden as the number two preference to Bernie. Also she wasn't about to help the progressive wing, especially after their precious AOC undercut her ass.
    The reason is they're incompetent. Establishment Democrats think the average American cares most about trans inmates getting free sex changes and illegals getting healthcare.
    The tranny bull not being a thing till the gays got the rights to marry shows that there ain't no limit to the bull the Dems will want to come up with, instead of just focussing on workers not getting ed by billionaires

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The tranny bull not being a thing till the gays got the rights to marry shows that there ain't no limit to the bull the Dems will want to come up with, instead of just focussing on workers not getting ed by billionaires
    Pretty much. Their goal is to drum up one iden y politics wedge issue after another to distract from how billionaires have taken over the Democratic Party over the last 30 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supreme Court slaps down the GOP's attempt to force the Green Party on the ballot in Montana.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s unpopularity with Mormon voters is fracturing the GOP base —

and it could doom him

Donald Trump is making a frantic effort to win over Mormon voters —

a group that has cooled on the Republican Party since he became its standard-bearer, and

that could be an obstacle to him winning key Western states.

But many Mormons found Trump blasphemous, and

the church itself made thinly veiled statements condemning the candidate’s rhetoric on immigration and religious freedom.

Mormon support for the Republican ticket dropped from 80 percent in 2004 and 78 percent in 2012, to 61 percent in 2016, even as most other Christians moved further to the right,

there are two compe ive states with large enough Mormon populations to matter:

Arizona and Nevada.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/trumps-unpopularity-with-mormon-voters-is-fracturing-the-gop-base-and-it-could-doom-him-report

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great work.

0 cases

0 hospitalizations

0 danger

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has this been posted? Cute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s unpopularity with Mormon voters is fracturing the GOP base —

and it could doom him

Donald Trump is making a frantic effort to win over Mormon voters —

a group that has cooled on the Republican Party since he became its standard-bearer, and

that could be an obstacle to him winning key Western states.

But many Mormons found Trump blasphemous, and

the church itself made thinly veiled statements condemning the candidate’s rhetoric on immigration and religious freedom.

Mormon support for the Republican ticket dropped from 80 percent in 2004 and 78 percent in 2012, to 61 percent in 2016, even as most other Christians moved further to the right,

there are two compe ive states with large enough Mormon populations to matter:

Arizona and Nevada.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/trumps-unpopularity-with-mormon-voters-is-fracturing-the-gop-base-and-it-could-doom-him-report

Fake news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you done raking the forest?

Afterwards, there is a hurricane that you need to nuke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, judging from the photo, not many "latinos" actually attended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, judging from the photo, not many "latinos" actually attended.
    The AZ Latinos are not the same as the FL Latinos.

Biden leads in AZ.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash tells CA officials to their face that it will get cooler, and their problem is forest mismanagement

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Dems do nothing

Judge rules Chad Wolf likely unlawfully serving as Homeland Security secretary and

temporarily blocks some asylum restrictions

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/14/polit...olf/index.html

Trash/Repugs again PROVING if the Exec does something illegal, there is no punishment.

Repugs and their autocratic bull of "unitary executive" learning every day that there is no limit on how far they will go next time in power.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump faces ‘internal backlash’ from his own campaign over indoor Vegas rally

to hold an indoor rally in Las Vegas during the COVID-19 pandemic didn’t just anger the president’s usual critics, but also some of his own campaign staff.

“a wave of internal backlash, including from a top Trump adviser who said the president was playing a game of Russian roulette in holding the indoor rally.”

The Trump adviser... Trump could hurt himself politically if there’s a surge in COVID-19 cases in Las Vegas over the next several weeks.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/trump-faces-internal-backlash-from-his-own-campaign-over-indoor-vegas-rally-report

Thread Information