My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Straight checked his ass

Black people are special. Trump should have known better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash listing, down in the bow

Trump bending space with this re ed posture.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Angry democrats in general, tbh. They emo like nobody else can emo.

The good news for Trump is that a lot of people didn't even know he had a townhall. Kawhi and Doc choking was the main attraction of the evening.

Black people are special. Trump should have known better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The good news for Trump is that a lot of people didn't even know he had a townhall. Kawhi and Doc choking was the main attraction of the evening.
    This is what it comes down to for you guys? Hoping nobody was watching? Quite the strategy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump rips CNBC host for apologizing for insulting Nancy Pelosi

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all of the conservatives who are boycotting the NBA because muh black supremacy suddenly decided to tune in for a WCSF game between the Nuggets and the Clippers on cable?

I think you might live in a bubble.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I honestly didn't even know he had a townhall until I saw a clip on social media.

Their will be tons of build up for the debates and higher ratings. This was just another round of bad press for him which he has been enduring since the RNC ended. Won't move the needle. The debates, OTOH, probably will, one way or another.

This is what it comes down to for you guys? Hoping nobody was watching? Quite the strategy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So all of the conservatives who are boycotting the NBA because muh black supremacy suddenly decided to tune in for a WCSF game between the Nuggets and the Clippers on cable?

I think you might live in a bubble.
    And I think you might be a little confused on which voting block actually matters. The so called Independents are not boycotting the NBA. Try harder next time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump rips CNBC host for apologizing for insulting Nancy Pelosi

Says the guy who is going the extra mile to pander to black voters.

pls pick me pick me

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Herd mentality lol

He already created that

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Angry democrats in general, tbh. They emo like nobody else can emo.

Wait, they didn't boycott the uppity blacks?

[EDIT] "independents didn't watch"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually believe Jim Cramer's defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Herd mentality lol

He already created that
    Yeah, he created that a long time ago. Sadly, it doesn't translate into Herd Immunity.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually believe Jim Cramer's defense.
    I dont.

But I also dont give a to whom he said it so it's a wash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the yellow baiting is heinous, but fiscal stimulus would be all to the good.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I honestly didn't even know he had a townhall until I saw a clip on social media.

Their will be tons of build up for the debates and higher ratings. This was just another round of bad press for him which he has been enduring since the RNC ended. Won't move the needle. The debates, OTOH, probably will, one way or another.
    The townhall isn’t what’s going to be the issue for him, it’s the clips of the townhall that get shown on major news networks over the next few days/get used in political ads.

That aside, if he’s performing so poorly in a townhall setting, it doesn’t bode well for him in debates. He still doesn’t really know how to run as an in bent.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The townhall isn’t what’s going to be the issue for him, it’s the clips of the townhall that get shown on major news networks over the next few days/get used in political ads.

That aside, if he’s performing so poorly in a townhall setting, it doesn’t bode well for him in debates. He still doesn’t really know how to run as an in bent.
    Right - he best prepare for the debates. I know that last cycle he got away with just winging it, but now he has an actual record to defend. And in regards to Covid, he needs a Bill Clinton-esque, I didn't have relations with that woman type of miracle.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Right - he best prepare for the debates. I know that last cycle he got away with just winging it, but now he has an actual record to defend. And in regards to Covid, he needs a Bill Clinton-esque, I didn't have relations with that woman type of miracle.
    Iirc Kellyanne Conway reigned him in and got him to prep for debates last time around. I think he also took Hillary more seriously than Biden. He viewed her as a political juggernaut he needed to slay, he views Biden as a weak old man who he can outperform in his sleep.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden needs to have a medical emergency for any of the debates to matter.

Short of that, you're not going to convince whatever undecideds that are left to vote for you given how little of them remain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I think you might be a little confused on which voting block actually matters. The so called Independents are not boycotting the NBA. Try harder next time.
    Just what kind of ratings do you think the NBA WCSF's did? Even before the boycotts and the pandemic, cable sports do not outperform prime time network TV unless it's a Championship.

Your "so called Independents" that are likely voters, however few of them there are left now, aren't viewing a Nuggets/Clippers match on cable in greater numbers than Prime Time network television.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would have been accurate if you had said more people were watching America's Got Talent.

But then again, more people watched America's Got Talent than the President.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just what kind of ratings do you think the NBA WCSF's did? Even before the boycotts and the pandemic, cable sports do not outperform prime time network TV unless it's a Championship.

Your "so called Independents" that are likely voters, however few of them there are left now, aren't viewing a Nuggets/Clippers match on cable in greater numbers than Prime Time network television.
    This is kinda common sense, the fact he needs it explained to him

If early round NBA playoff games had better viewer rating then network TV had, they wouldn't be on the cable channel that's known for Law & Order reruns.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The political corruption of the Federal judiciary continues

‘Everyone in America should be outraged’:

McConnell quietly rams through more lifetime Trump judges while blocking COVID-19 relief

McConnell on Tuesday further advanced

his years-long project of dragging U.S. federal courts to the right

by ramming through three more of President Donald Trump’s lifetime judicial nominees and

teed up votes on several others.

“As McConnell blocks

the Heroes Act,

the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act,

election funding, and

dozens of civil rights bills,

his priority today (amid the pandemic) will be confirming three more Trump
    judges after confirming three yesterday,” said Gupta. “It’s an outrage.”

the real-world consequences of Trump and McConnell’s takeover of the U.S. judiciary, which

will impact key areas of American society—from climate policy to voting rights—for decades to come.

the powerful U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit upheld a Florida requirement that state residents with past felony convictions pay off all court fines and fees before they are allowed to register to vote—

a ruling made possible by Trump’s appointees.

“The only reason it was upheld was because Donald Trump flipped the 11th Circuit with five Trump judges,”

This week, McConnell is going to confirm eight more judges to the federal bench, but they’re not doing anything else to help the American people.”

the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit

which Trump also
    flipped with right-wing judges

upheld the White House’s push to end “temporary protected status” (TPS) for hundreds of thousands of immigrants from El Salvador, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Sudan.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/eve...king-19-relief

The oligarchy/Repugs strategy of controlling America as one-party autocracy continues

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devastating research estimates 100,000 Americans would be alive if Trump had even an average COVID-19 response

the United States’ current death count could have been conceivably cut in half if the country had delivered even an average performance compared with other countries that are members of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).

“overall virus cases per capita in the U.S. are now over four times higher in the U.S. than in the average high-income OECD country, while total deaths per capita are over twice as high.”

United States, which has also posted per-capita deaths this month that are five times the average of other OECD countries.

“Both U.S. employment and health outcomes during the pandemic have been worse than what we find in virtually all other high-income countries around the world,” he writes.

“Had we been as successful in each measure as the other OECD countries,

nearly nine million more Americans would be employed and

over 100,000 would still be alive.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/dev...ge-19-response

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iirc Kellyanne Conway reigned him in and got him to prep for debates last time around. I think he also took Hillary more seriously than Biden. He viewed her as a political juggernaut he needed to slay, he views Biden as a weak old man who he can outperform in his sleep.
    Where did you hear he actually prepared for debates in 2016? If he did that's pathetic that he never called Clinton out for the Syria No-Fly Zone which would have basically gotten us into war with Russia. Can't believe she never got called out on that until the third debate, and then it was by Chris Wallace, not President Do .

Thread Information