My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Even if you run with this stupid conspiracy, what does it say about your utter incompetence in both your intelligence apparatus and complete unpreparedness for this 'attack'? And whose fault is that?

I'm not even sure that doesn't make Trump look more incompetent and re ed, tbh
    The conspiracy theory makes no sense.

If Trump had handled COVID-19 half as well as New Zealand or South Korea did, he'd have a 59% approval rating and the polls would be reverse right now. Nothing makes a president more popular than good crisis management (at the beginning of the crisis in March, Trump's approval rating ticked above 50% for the first time since he was elected because there was a week where he acted how a president should during a crisis).

Did "China" and/or the "rich Democrats" who hatched this plan also hypnotize Trump and make it so he would handle COVID-19 in such a spectacularly incompetent way? The entire premise of the conspiracy theory is just conservative tears about how unfair it was that Trump had to manage the same pandemic the rest of the world had to manage during an election year. No one held a gun to Trump's head and made him handle it so horribly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's a big coincidence that Covid appears at the start of an election year

Please
    That's hand waving, not evidence.

If you have any support for the idea that Biden teamed up with China to deep six Trump's reelection by sickening millions and killing hundreds of thousands of Americans, please share it here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Trump had handled COVID-19 half as well as New Zealand or South Korea did, he'd have a 59% approval rating and the polls would be reverse right now. Nothing makes a president more popular than good crisis management (at the beginning of the crisis in March, Trump's approval rating ticked above 50% for the first time since he was elected because there was a week where he acted how a president should during a crisis).

Did "China" and/or the "rich Democrats" who hatched this plan also hypnotize Trump and make it so he would handle COVID-19 in such a spectacularly incompetent way? The entire premise of the conspiracy theory is just conservative tears about how unfair it was that Trump had to manage the same pandemic the rest of the world had to manage during an election year. No one held a gun to Trump's head and made him handle it so horribly.
    Plus it's not like we didn't get a long ing warning from countries like Italy... did the Chinese attack them too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And kill off Trump's massive, enthusiasm generating rallies... or enable the media to poo-poo them for no social distancing if he does have them.
    China unleashed a deadly repiratory pandemic on the whole world -- starting with their own country -- to deprive Donald Trump of mass rallies or otherwise ruin the optics. Because, that's what you thought from the beginning.

Sounds legit.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    MAGA s would be making a conspiracy theory out of this no matter when it started

If it was COVID-17: Yeah, BIG COINCIDENCE this popped up RIGHT AFTER Trump takes office.
    If it was COVID-18: Yeah, BIG COINCIDENCE this popped up in a MIDTERM YEAR.
    If it was COVID-19: Yeah, BIG COINCIDENCE this popped up in an ELECTION YEAR (even though 2019 isn't an election year).
    If it was COVID-20: Yeah, BIG COINCIDENCE this popped up in an ELECTION YEAR.

Checkmate liberals!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Plus it's not like we didn't get a long ing warning from countries like Italy... did the Chinese attack them too?
    the Chinese and SOROS! created a novel coronavirus that would hit China and Western Europe first while giving ample warning to Trump to prepare for it and limit America's exposure because they knew Trump would mismanage the pandemic in every way imaginable and all over himself.

4D Soros Chess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

COVID-19 was Trump's chance to be a great leader of the whole country; he blew it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are 5 really big election promises Trump hasn't kept

1) Infrastructure

2) Paid Maternity Leave

3) Manufacturing Jobs

4) Repeal and Replace Obamacare

5) Mexican Border Wall

https://www.alternet.org/2020/10/trump-campaign-promises-2648559932/

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's called common sense.

China was getting its ass kicked by tariffs. Democrats desperately needed a way to make mail in voting a thing, and put a stain on Trump's presidency.

Biowarfare - made in China; endorsed by the DNC.

You might be on to something...those Dems are so powerful

that - not only did they accomplish this china collusion...

they were able to have countries all over the planet sacrifice hundreds of thousands of their own citizens lives, coroners were able to forge fake deaths maybe all across the planet, etc

Maybe those Dems who are capable of pulling the strings of hundreds of govts all across the globe

should be in complete power here in the USA,

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Mind-blowing’:

Experts stunned by 3 AM Trump tweets

threatening Supreme Court Justices

in the middle of the night launched a 45 minute Twitter tantrum that ended with an attack on the Supreme Court’s justices, one-third of whom he placed on the bench.

was furious about
    a recent ruling handed down by eight of the now-nine justices.

The Court ruled that Pennsylvania and North Carolina can accept absentee ballots after Election Day.

The president is making clear not only that

he is planning to contest the results of the election all the way to the Supreme Court, but that he fully expects the Court to hand him the win.

there is nothing in law that allows a presidential candidate to contest the results of an election.

But Trump’s legal team, and Jared Kushner, reportedly have

been planning how to take the election to the Court for months.

===============

Steven Strauss

@Steven_Strauss

Strange it is almost like Trump thinks SCOTUS selects the President and he does not believe these are non-partisan Justices -- very odd

==============

Josh Block
    @JoshABlock

Shameful that Democrats and progressives would sully the good names of principled originalist Justices by accusing them of doing exactly what the President who nominated them says they are doing.

============

Joshua A. Geltzer
    @jgeltzer

For a US President to attempt to pressure Supreme Court Justices into issuing a ruling

handing him the election to avoid potentially unwanted new colleagues on the Court is ... mind-blowing.

And yet very on brand for Trump: what’s in it for them, he asks, if I win?

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/mind-blowing-experts-stunned-by-3-am-trump-tweets-threatening-supreme-court-justices/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You realize the 19 in COVID-19 is in reference to the year 2019 (i.e., a year that's not an election year), right?
    Tail end of 2019 there. Hits us in an election year here. Not hard to do the math. Even for the Chinese gov.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Even if you run with this stupid conspiracy, what does it say about your utter incompetence in both your intelligence apparatus and complete unpreparedness for this 'attack'? And whose fault is that?

I'm not even sure that doesn't make Trump look more incompetent and re ed, tbh
    This is a valid point El nono. His response, predictably, was not good. Really no excuse for it. Should have done a better job.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repug 8th COA strikes again

Federal Appeals Court Orders Minnesota To ‘Segregate’ Absentee Ballots

"The Secretary and his respective agents… are

ordered to identify, segregate, and otherwise maintain and preserve all absentee ballots," the order continued,

"in a manner that would allow for their respective votes [for president and vice-president]…

to be removed from vote totals in the event a final order is entered by a court."

https://www.nationalmemo.com/federal-appeals-court-orders-minnesota-to-segregate-absentee-ballots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA s would be making a conspiracy theory out of this no matter when it started

If it was COVID-17: Yeah, BIG COINCIDENCE this popped up RIGHT AFTER Trump takes office.
    If it was COVID-18: Yeah, BIG COINCIDENCE this popped up in a MIDTERM YEAR.
    If it was COVID-19: Yeah, BIG COINCIDENCE this popped up in an ELECTION YEAR (even though 2019 isn't an election year).
    If it was COVID-20: Yeah, BIG COINCIDENCE this popped up in an ELECTION YEAR.

Checkmate liberals!
    How dumb can they be thinking there were 220K (and counting) paid actors who died. Amazing amount of denial in these MAGA s.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Again, I'm not defending the 8th circuit, this ruling is completely corrupt, but why is it so ing hard for young voters and minorities to just deliver their god damn ballot on time? They're needlessly procrastinating on delivering their ballot for no reason. It's just dumb American apathy.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tail end of 2019 there. Hits us in an election year here. Not hard to do the math. Even for the Chinese gov.
    It's tempting to laugh at how stupid you are, but honestly it's not funny.

People have died due to the stubborn ignorance that you and MAGA s cling to out of cowardice to the idea of any criticism towards your reality TV celeb President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always about trump.

Trump says US allies are 'in many ways worse than the enemy' and claims Germany preferred Obama.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-us...224634081.html

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is everything ad hominem with you people or do you ever actually post anything of substance?

It's tempting to laugh at how stupid you are, but honestly it's not funny.

People have died due to the stubborn ignorance that you and MAGA s cling to out of cowardice to the idea of any criticism towards your reality TV celeb President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reuters: "President Trump has canceled plans to attend an election night party
    at his Washington DC hotel and instead will watch returns at the White House."

Waving that white flag

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How dumb can they be thinking there were 220K (and counting) paid actors who died. Amazing amount of denial in these MAGA s.
    Strawman.

Nobody thinks that or is stating that.

But it is true that if you are a 25 year old triathlete and have the symptom free version of covid, yet accidentally fall off a cliff, you died of covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump campaign attempted to spend $250M of taxpayer money to fund a slush fund for his re-election. Targeted multiple rappers and celebrities. Several celebrities turned him down but washed up rappers took the bait.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reuters: "President Trump has canceled plans to attend an election night party
    at his Washington DC hotel and instead will watch returns at the White House."

Waving that white flag
    something supers iously positive about sheltering in place in WH. Maybe he wants to lose alone

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Really disappointed we didn't get the endorsement of Lil Xan and Snitch9. Heartbreaking, actually. Much better rappers than Wayne, 50 and Cube. Those washed up souls.

trump campaign attempted to spend $250M of taxpayer money to fund a slush fund for his re-election. Targeted multiple rappers and celebrities. Several celebrities turned him down but washed up rappers took the bait.

Thread Information