San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this?
    another upcoming L for Trump and co

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

a) fake news, of course
    b) he's assuming that it can be demonstrated that each of these "extra votes" (which again, dont exist), went exclusively to biden and therefore swing the election to him
    c) there's no legal mechanism in play to effect this
    d) trump loses the election even with a PA flip
    e) trump lost PERIOD

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They not renewing contract is the same as being fired under the guise of just contract ending.
    if words come officially from any organization, it's bull

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I mean, I agree wholeheartedly, but this was completely expected. He’s a narcissist, he only cares about himself and it’s always been about himself and nobody else. Not the country, not Americans, just him.

So once he lost, the depression, the isolation, the complete dereliction, etc, all very predictable.
    Expected reaction, I can agree at least to some extent. He planted the seeds early that the election would be fraudulent and he’d challenge and protest if he lost. But to this extent, for this long? I think even some in his own circle are surprised he’s been this childish about everything this long. He’s always been childish especially with tweets, so his musings on twitter and his pouting and whining are not shocking. But when you also add his dereliction of duties to hide from the public to pout, the exact way he criticized Biden for hiding during the campaign, or to golf, essentially abandoning the office, and then all these personal attacks of politicians including republicans who were loyal to him, and then delaying signing the stimulus package and letting benefits expire out of spite, all of it just seems too much.

He’s a teenage girl who was the most popular girl in school but she doesn’t know everyone hates her and when she gets dumped by the QB and loses homecoming queen, she goes Carrie to exact her revenge. It’s too much. He’s been too much.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expected reaction, I can agree at least to some extent. He planted the seeds early that the election would be fraudulent and he’d challenge and protest if he lost. But to this extent, for this long? I think even some in his own circle are surprised he’s been this childish about everything this long. He’s always been childish especially with tweets, so his musings on twitter and his pouting and whining are not shocking. But when you also add his dereliction of duties to hide from the public to pout, the exact way he criticized Biden for hiding during the campaign, or to golf, essentially abandoning the office, and then all these personal attacks of politicians including republicans who were loyal to him, and then delaying signing the stimulus package and letting benefits expire out of spite, all of it just seems too much.

He’s a teenage girl who was the most popular girl in school but she doesn’t know everyone hates her and when she gets dumped by the QB and loses homecoming queen, she goes Carrie to exact her revenge. It’s too much. He’s been too much.
    Yep.
    but the red team wont buy it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agree, but please don’t overlook he also has enablers everywhere. He also has nothing to lose anymore, so he doesn’t mind watching the world burn (it’s all about him, remember?).

As far as enablers, most of them are out of convenience (Cruz, Gaetz, DeathSantis, Paxton/Abbot, Giuliani, Hannity, etc). They just want a slice of the cult. I’m not even going to comment on the Powells and Woods of the world, because I don’t want to pile on the mentally challenged, but the other crowd needs to be taken to task in the next couple of years, and it would be bad for Dems if they do not pursue that.

The hope is that the cult goes back into the closet or suicides by cop fighting for the fake news, tbh, either outcome is good for American democracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And now the Defense bill is another litmus test from Cheetolini. He knows the veto will be overridden. He just wants to make the news between rounds of golf.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    he ain’t gonna make it to 2024 at this rate

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

man, he is a fatty

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's been shopped but the real one is bad enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Winehole23; 12-29-2020 at 10:08 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's been shopped but the real one is bad enough.
    Can you post the real one?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...tings-n1233649

The genius is in how subtle the photoshop is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh Confederate names

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s like a sports team putting up a championship banner for a championship they didn’t win. Of course it pains Trump that Obama did actually win a Nobel Peace Prize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh Confederate names

Dead man walking...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    muh Confederate names

nice self ownage there considering he literally is the leadership of the republican party

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Federal Prosecutor Who Helped Fuel Trump’s Bogus Voter Fraud Narrative To Resign

U.S. Attorney David Freed, whose bizarre statement helped fuel the president’s discredited claims of mass voter fraud, is stepping down.

Back in late September, Freed’s office released a statement offering up details of a

preliminary investigation into nine discarded mail-in ballots in Luzerne County.

Freed’s statement actually specified that seven of the temporarily discarded military ballots were cast for Trump, and the president and the White House quickly pointed to the investigation as evidence that the election was being rigged against Trump.

Pennsylvania’s top elections official later said

the election worker who initially tossed the military ballots — and was fired as a result — had made a mistake.

But the voter fraud narrative quickly gained steam, and

was seized upon as evidence of a massive criminal conspiracy against Trump.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david...wsltushpmgnews

Repug lawyers are politicized, compromised Keystone Kops

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I hope you realize that beyond the scope of your little online community, Trump was your/our President. You can grow blue in the face apologizing or blowing others but remember he wanted the best for you American.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you realize that beyond the scope of your little online community, Trump was your/our President. You can grow blue in the face apologizing or blowing others but remember he wanted the best for you American.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these racist, rightwingnutjob Trash fellators are truly hilarious

Thread Information