Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you realize that beyond the scope of your little online community, Trump was your/our President. You can grow blue in the face apologizing or blowing others but remember he wanted the best for you American.
    rube

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    these racist, rightwingnutjob Trash fellators are truly hilarious
    I thought you won?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I expect better from you. Regroup, eat breakfast and think up something fresh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect better from you. Regroup, eat breakfast and think up something fresh.
    Nothing else better describes a person who thinks Trump gives a about the American people.

rube

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you realize that beyond the scope of your little online community, Trump was your/our President. You can grow blue in the face apologizing or blowing others but remember he wanted the best for you American.
    Wrong. Trump himself didn’t want to be the President of all Americans, and he’s made that patently clear. Heck, he’s thrived on that role and message.

Undeniably his role was to be president for all Americans, and that’s something else he failed at.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash obviously looking for a quo for this quid

Lame-Duck Trump's "Middle East Arms Bonanza" Continues With Approval of $290 Million Weapons Sale to Saudi Regime

Additional arms deals with dictatorial regimes approved this week include

$4 billion in helicopters to Kuwait,

$169 million in military equipment to Egypt, and

$65 million in drones and fighter jets to UAE.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...?cd-origin=rss

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller prosecutor details the specifics behind the financial probe Trump is about to face

"The forensic accountants that are reported to have been hired are true experts ...

in fact, I know them pretty well because not only do they have former FBI agents and analysts there,

they have one of the lead forensic accountants that

worked for the special counsel investigation is actually at FTI."

"They are really good at detecting fraud and following and tracing money, and particularly good at attribution," continued Weissman.

"What I mean by that is if somebody sets up sort of offshore accounts, uses fake or sham names,

they're really good at tracing money flows so that they can attribute that money to a particular person.

And the reason that's important is if you're not paying taxes on it and you can show that that's income,

then you can make a criminal case.

And that's exactly, for instance, what we did in the Paul Manafort case, which was

we traced all of his bonds across the globe with the help of spectacular forensic accountant.

So I suspect that's exactly what Manhattan is going to try to do here."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-financial-probe/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro-Trump lawyer demands to know if John Roberts was involved in Antonin Scalia's death

pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood took to Twitter to attack Chief Justice John Roberts,

suggesting a wild conspiracy theory that

he may have been involved in, or had advance warning of, Justice Antonin Scalia's death in 2016.

https://www.rawstory.com/lin-wood-john-roberts-scalia/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia Republicans recruit over 8,000 poll watchers for Senate runoff elections

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia Republicans recruit over 8,000 poll watchers for Senate runoff elections

Caught no hanky panky last time, head on a swivel, though.

Republicans lie and cheat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump could be using arms sales in the Middle East for quid pro quo post-presidency

The Washington Post, columnist Brian Klaas tore into outgoing President Donald Trump for a final round of foreign military sales in the Middle East that

function as a "parting gift to dictators" — and

suggested he could even be using them to set up a private quid pro quo down the road in his post-presidency.

Trump himself could be using

these sales to call in a personal favor from these countries in his post-presidency.

"Once Trump leaves the White House, odds are good that he will cash in," he wrote.

"Seen in that light, the recently approved arms sales and military technology transfers are even more worrying.

Are they just the beginning of a quid pro quo?"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-middle-east/

Of course Trash will pocket from these regimes, and he and Jared will offer to sell secrets. Trash probably regrets he didn't pay attention for 4 years to the secrets in the PDBs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump budget director bans key staffers from meeting with Biden transition team

the Office of Management and Budget director under outgoing President Donald Trump, has blocked key officials at the agency from meeting with members of President-elect Joe Biden's transition team — possibly delaying the new administration's fiscal policy by months.

, Russ Vought, has argued internally that the agency needs to focus on finishing new regulations the Trump administration plans to publish before the president leaves office,

"But experts on the federal budget say Vought's refusal to give Biden's team access to career OMB officials is unprecedented and could hurt Biden's efforts to roll out big-picture, forward-looking ideas on everything from health care to climate change to taxes at the start of his four-year term."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-budge..._campaign=6260

iow: "We are too busy ing up govt and sabotaging Dems from un ing"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You clearly haven't read Bob Woodward's book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's fun and all but the law requires and only allows so many people from each party and Independence in the polling places watching at a time.

Really what this is about is the excess over that number claiming that they were kept out illegally or something asinine in case they lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you realize no one cares was some greasy sub human polack has to say about literally anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you realize no one cares was some greasy sub human polack has to say about literally anything
    He's not really polish. he's claimed that he's a pilot before and all kinds of other stupidity. He's just a standard American racist but he's ashamed enough that he won't present himself as a one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump predicted he would lose — and blamed Jared Kushner:

‘It’s going to be your fault’

President Donald Trump pre-emptively blamed his son-in-law Jared Kushner in case he lost the election —

because Kushner had been trying to promote more COVID-19 testing, and

Trump didn't want that info on how many people were infected to be publicly known.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-jared-kushner

The testing didn't happen, so whose fault is Trash's losing?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump loyalists in USAGM are rewriting contracts to keep Biden from firing them

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2005103

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a little too heavy with the makup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a little too heavy with the makup

Is he performing Ot o tonight?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pandering to the Black vote for 2024

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE BEST PEOPLE

Top Trump lawyer hit with accusations of assaults,

believes he’s Jesus

In a legal brief, the former partners in Wood’s firm allege that

he was recorded admitting to physical assaults on two of them and

has frequently claimed to possibly be the second coming of Christ in a messianic delusion of grandeur.

’I might actually be Christ coming back for a second time in the form of an imperfect man, elevating Christ consciousness,’ an extraordinary footnote quotes Wood telling his partners.

‘That cause you to have a little bit of a chill?

Who would be more eloquent to say what the will of God is, the belief of God in me,’”

“’I represent Moses,’ Wood allegedly declared on tape.

‘I represent Ananias the believer. I’m like the power of King David.

Now look you all, I told you I was going to pray tonight to my God, not to myself, because to me there’s God and there’s me,’” the article details Wood speaking of his delusional client list.

Wood’s ex-partners saw their relationship with their former colleague begin to disintegrate late last year when

he began to exhibit behavior that they considered “erratic, hostile, abusive, and threatening” according to their lawsuit.

Much has been written about the bottom of the barrel legal team assembled by Donald Trump to contest the election results in the key swing states that he lost to Democrat Joe Biden in the presidential election.

no member of the Trump legal arsenal has gone further off the deep end than attorney Lin Wood.

Starting his career as an ambulance-chasing personal injury lawyer in his native Georgia,

For Wood, China is the ultimate enemy, a country that he accuses of manufacturing the COVID-19 virus in the lab as some sort of biological weapon.

Now it has been revealed that the Georgia attorney’s former law partners have filed a suit against Wood that leads one to believe that he is even more unhinged than previously imagined, a difficult task to achieve.

In a legal brief, the former partners in Wood’s firm allege that

he was recorded admitting to physical assaults on two of them

and has frequently claimed to possibly be the second coming of Christ in a messianic delusion of grandeur.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2020/12/31/top-trump-lawyer-hit-with-accusations-of-assaults-believes-hes-jesus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good thing Republicans are singing from the same sheet music

Thread Information