this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He loses the crowd when actually trying to explain the alleged fraud. Every time he s on Pence and other Republicans the crowd goes wild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His sister says that he can gaslight himself. More proof to the positive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Seriously, if ever there was a time for VP and the cabinet to invoke the 25th amendment, it would have to be now, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Twitter locks Trump’s account for 12 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Trump took care of important business before getting locked out - he unfollowed Pence

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris finally has something particularly in common with Trump. Both re s got locked out of their twitter account for being all around morons.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump aides reportedly conclude

he is 'mentally unreachable'

Trump reportedly spent much of Wednesday "cocooned" at the White House as his supporters stormed the Capitol, and

his aides say he has become "mentally unreachable."

While a pro-Trump mob breached the Capitol building on Wednesday, disrupting Congress' session to certify President-elect Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election and leaving four people dead,

Trump was "cocooned at the White House and listening only to a small coterie of loyal aides," all while resisting calls from advisers to condemn the rioters

"He kept saying: 'The vast majority of them are peaceful,'"

"'What about the riots this summer? What about the other side? No one cared when they were rioting.

My people are peaceful.

My people aren't thugs.'

He didn't want to condemn his people."

Trump's "stalwart aides and confidants" have

"given up trying to communicate with him" altogether,

"considering him mentally unreachable."

"His closest friends and paid White House officials —

many of the Trumpiest Trumpers we know —

are avoiding him like the plague,"

"The president's final days in office will be lonely ones."

https://theweek.com/speedreads/95941...ly-unreachable

Mulvaney quit

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-07-2021 at 10:03 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rudy Giuliani Commits First Aggravated Chram-Pulling Of 2021

At approximately 7 p.m., Giuliani called newly sworn-in Alabama Sen. Tommy Tuberville, a staunch Trump ally, imploring him to stall the process. "I want to discuss with you how they're trying to rush this hearing and how we need you, our Republican friends, to try to just slow it down so we can get these legislatures to get more information to you," Giuliani said in a voicemail.

"And I know they're reconvening at 8 tonight, but it ... the only strategy we can follow is to object to numerous states and raise issues so that we get ourselves into tomorrow—ideally until the end of tomorrow. I know McConnell is doing everything he can to rush it, which is kind of a kick in the head because it's one thing to oppose us, it's another thing not to give us a fair opportunity to contest it."

Giuliani tells Tuberville that McConnell wants to narrow the objections to just three states and explains that the Trump team wants to object to 10. "So if you could object to every state and, along with a congressman, get a hearing for every state, I know we would delay you a lot, but it would give us the opportunity to get the legislators who are very, very close to pulling their vote, particularly after what McConnell did today."

punchline: Rudy Giuliani did not call Tommy Tuberville. He did not leave that message for Tommy Tuberville. He left the voicemail for some other senator,

we are guessing a Republican, who then immediately leaked it to The Dispatch, a conservative news website. And now we all get to hear about it!

You can listen to it right here!

https://www.wonkette.com/rudy-giulia...ulling-of-2021

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House counsel told staffers to 'stay away from Trump' or risk committing treason

As the violent mob incited by President Donald Trump
    stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, some West Wing

staffers panicked that they were possibly becoming participants in a coup to overthrow the government.

“What do I do? Resign?” one nervous White House staffer asked a friend on Wednesday afternoon, shortly after news broke that a woman had been shot and killed inside the Capitol.

The West Wing staffer told the friend that

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone was urging White House officials not to speak to Trump or enable his coup attempt in any way,

so they could reduce the chance they could be prosecuted for treason under the Sedition Act.

“They’re being told to stay away from Trump,” the friend said. The White House declined to comment.

Tonight, there was a sense that the ground had shifted. Even Stephen Miller told one Republican that it was a terrible day.

He lost Stephen Miller? That’s like your own vestigial twin knifing you in the back.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...itting-treason

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    NYT reporting that Trump has been telling people he’s glad Loeffler/Perdue lost because he wanted to McConnell.

Thanks for the senate Don, after 2014 and what looked like a deathmap in 2018, I thought it’d be another decade at least before the Dems got it back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schumer calls for Trump to be removed or impeached after pro-Trump mob storms U.S. Capitol

Schumer said the “quickest and most effective way” to remove Trump would be under the 25th Amendment.

-- WaPo email

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Ilhan Omar was drafting articles of impeachment literally while she was sheltering in place during the incel terrorist attack. Dems didn’t waste any time, glad to see they’re learning how to fight against the GOP terrorists.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NYT reporting that Trump has been telling people he’s glad Loeffler/Perdue lost because he wanted to McConnell.

Thanks for the senate Don, after 2014 and what looked like a deathmap in 2018, I thought it’d be another decade at least before the Dems got it back.
    That is what this maniac is thinking about now? Me thinks he has more pressing things to worry about like not getting impeached again or removed.

Not to mention Biden’s DOJ will be all over him now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they can do it, he should be removed immediately (not days from now). Then the fun will begin.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ilhan Omar was drafting articles of impeachment literally while she was sheltering in place during the incel terrorist attack. Dems didn’t waste any time, glad to see they’re learning how to fight against the GOP terrorists.
    Pelosi will very probably block impeachment, like she blocked impeachment after the Mueller report's 9 instances of Trash's impeachable obstruction.

Pelosi also sniffs at The Squad as "what? 5 people with twitter?"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pelosi will very probably block impeachment, like she blocked impeachment after the Mueller report's 9 instances of Trash's impeachable obstruction.

Pelosi also sniffs at The Squad as "what? 5 people with twitter?"
    Articles have been circulated by like half of the House Dems at this point, it’s not just the squad supporting impeachment.

Thread Information