Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump may defend himself at impeachment trial --

to save him money on lawyers

Haberman noted on Twitter that Trump has been considering skipping representation.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-impea...rs-2650187293/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lawyers wanted to defend arguing the unCons utionality of the trial (a losing argument, they knew that)

Trash insisted on arguing The Big Lie

Lawyers said that is bull , can't argue The Big Lie, and quit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'It's a mess':

Biden's team exposes the chaotic Trump White House they inherited

While the Biden administration's work should be well underway, they are still working to locate more than 20 million doses of coronavirus vaccines that have already been shipped to states.

According to Biden's administration, they inherited a deeply flawed for maintaining proper records and inventory of vaccine distribution.

how detrimental the flawed transfer of power was and how it, subsequently, hindered the progression of efforts to mitigate the virus and effectively carry out vaccine distribution.

an analogy of the Biden administration's uphill battle despite having a solid plan to move forward.

"It's the Mike Tyson quote: 'Everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth,'"

"They are planning. They are competent.

It's just the weight of everything when you sit down in that chair. It's heavy."

Biden administration works to locate the 8,700 ventilators that Trump's White House donated to other nations

there is very little information to explain the roll-out of ventilators.

The United States reportedly spent more than $200 million on the distribution process.

"These ventilators were not in State or AID's strategic plan,"

"They could not articulate for us the criteria they used for what ventilators went to what countries."

https://www.alternet.org/2021/01/trump-mess/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scotland Is Poised To Be The First Federal Government To Investigate Trump’s Finances

“An opposition debate in the Scottish Parliament will set out the arguments for ministers to apply to the Court of Session and

act on growing concerns over how the former US president’s holdings in Scotland were acquired.

While the issue has been discussed three times at Holyrood in the past 12 months, the coming debate is significant.

A vote by MSPs calling on ministers to seek an UWO would not be binding,

but it would substantially increase pressure on First Minister Nicola Sturgeon to act in line with Holyrood’s will.”

At the state and local level, both New York State and Manhattan are deep into investigations into Trump’s financial dealings.

The Scots have made it well known that they would like to get rid of Trump and get his businesses out of their country.

once the dominos start to fall, other nations will begin their own investigations into the Trump Organization.

Trump and his house of cards built on fraud both appear to be on borrowed time.

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/01...-finances.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSNBC’s Glenn Kirschner:

Justice Department Likely ‘In Grand Jury’ Building a Seditious Conspiracy Case Against Trump

I think we’re waiting for a law-abiding Department of Justice to gel.

The acting attorney general is actually a friend and former colleague of mine at this moment, and he’s a good man, he’s an honest man, he has always done his best by the American people for the decades that he’s been in public service, but I do think he’s a placeholder, and I do think maybe the Southern District of New York, which is of course an arm of the Department of Justice,

may be waiting for Merrick Garland to get in place so they can begin to pull the trigger on indictments.

the grand jury aggressively investigating the insurrection.

And Dean, everyday around the country, FBI agents are locking up insurrectionists, and

what they do is they take them back to the local FBI field office, they mirandize them, if they wave their Miranda rights,

they interrogate them, they get them to confess, and

all of these insurrectionists are weak human beings for the most part,

And after they confess, they will ask the motive question, why did you do this? Indeed,

every last one of them will be saying the same thing.

“Donald Trump told me to.

He told me that people in that building up the street that

he was going to march on with us, he punked out, they stole my vote.

They stole our election. And he told us to go in there and stop them.”

Well first of all, that’s inciting insurrection, and

second, what that does, is it’s building a case against Donald Trump and Don Jr. and Giuliani for, among other things,

their pep talk
    telling these insurrectionists to get up the street and get into the capital.

I think that all of my friends and colleagues at the

DC U.S. Attorney’s office are working night and day to build a seditious conspiracy case, and

incitement to insurrection case against Donald Trump and the others,

the argument is Donald Trump should be locked up right now,

building a big conspiracy case in the grand jury takes time.

The question is, how much time do we have before Donald Trump launches his second attempt at insurrection?

https://www.mediaite.com/news/msnbcs...ce=mostpopular

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's biggest advocate for election fraud refuses audit of her own election after major error

She was all about “election integrity,” she said. Bet she didn’t think that would be thrown back in her face so soon.

. With Trump’s backing, Ward won—barely—with just 42 votes.

However, doubts began to emerge when one of the announced winners for another race, a committee member from the 8th Congressional District, was falsely told that she had lost her race. Kelli Ward attributed it to “human error.”

The four challengers for the chair asked Ward for an audit of the ballots. In the words of Arellano:

This isn’t about the chairman’s race, this is about election integrity!

in a video response to all the challengers and doubters who wanted an audit of her race for chair,

Kelli Ward told them there would be no such thing, and they could go pound salt.

These are the final, final results of that election!!

Ward spent months alleging widespread voter fraud with no evidence, and

even asked if people were willing to die to overthrow the election.

But an audit for her own race? Get outta here.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2012850

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-31-2021 at 09:09 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Carry on buddy

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's biggest advocate for election fraud refuses audit of her own election after major error

She was all about “election integrity,” she said. Bet she didn’t think that would be thrown back in her face so soon.

. With Trump’s backing, Ward won—barely—with just 42 votes.

However, doubts began to emerge when one of the announced winners for another race, a committee member from the 8th Congressional District, was falsely told that she had lost her race. Kelli Ward attributed it to “human error.”

The four challengers for the chair asked Ward for an audit of the ballots. In the words of Arellano:

This isn’t about the chairman’s race, this is about election integrity!

in a video response to all the challengers and doubters who wanted an audit of her race for chair,

Kelli Ward told them there would be no such thing, and they could go pound salt.

These are the final, final results of that election!!

Ward spent months alleging widespread voter fraud with no evidence, and

even asked if people were willing to die to overthrow the election.

But an audit for her own race? Get outta here.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2012850

fckn red team hypocrites...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's M a L stooges running VA into the ground, ing vets

A Report Finds Thousands Of Veterans Had VA Claims Improperly Denied During The Pandemic

A new report by the VA Inspector General concluded that the agency improperly denied thousands of claims during the pandemic.

The backlog of exams ballooned to 1.5 million in July 2020, about three months after the VA shut down all in-person appointments and attempted to move them online.

Even though VA leadership declared that no veterans should have their claims denied because it wasn't safe to see a doctor,

the Inspector General found that agency employees rejected more than 12,000 claims.

https://www.tpr.org/military-veteran...g-the-pandemic

One has to be gullible to join the military to be deployed by bag politicians to bull like Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan, none of which protected America nor spread "freedom, democracy, and The American Way".

Then return to be ignored medical care for being crippled, disabled, maimed physically or mentally, if you don't commit suicide while in service.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Boutans that soldier crawling in jungle 2 Presidency's later...war not over

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump's campaign owes almost half its debt to its own company

The Trump campaign can continue to raise money after claiming more than $2.7 million in debt in its last federal finance report of the year,

with nearly half that deficit
    owed to a s company that was created and run by top campaign officials.

the campaign refunded more than $11 million in illegal donations to nearly 4,300 contributors after the November election, even though, as a senior campaign official told Salon, the Republican National Committee automatically redirected excessive repeat donations from the Trump campaign to the RNC.

the new filing shows that in the weeks between Nov. 24 and Dec. 31,

the campaign saw its cash stockpile drop, closing the year with $10.7 million on hand — less than one percent of the
    more than $1 billion raised over the course of Trump's four years in office.

In the same time frame, Trump's new PAC, Save America, raised about $31 million, according to its year-end filing, hardly the runaway haul that some observers had anticipated.

the debt means that the campaign can legally continue to raise money until it makes good on what it owes,

including through efforts like the post-election blitz, which split funds between the campaign and other en ies, such as

Save America — which could double as Trump's personal account.

In this fashion, the campaign can potentially serve as

a kind of pass-through revenue stream for the former president.

If the Senate's impeachment verdict does not bar him from seeking elected office in the future,

Trump may also reserve the right to keep the campaign running for 2024.

Campaign finance experts say the s system is illegal,

because it hides and misrepresents the true destinations and use of donor funds.

this s system not only hides the campaign's true vendors, it also obscures AMMC's own debts.

This means that the campaign either owes money to unknown companies through AMMC, or owes money to its own officials.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-debt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump left a trail of dirty money for investigators to follow --

and it could put him behind bars

now that Trump is no longer president, he is vulnerable to the consequences of his apparent lawlessness.d

Trump is the leader of a political crime family

As president, he abused the power and influence of the office to enrich himself, his family and his inner circle.

Much of Trump's apparent extortion, self-dealing, influence-peddling, and outright blackmail was done in plain sight.

Trump's blatant disregard for the law is part of his brand

now that Trump is no longer president, he is vulnerable to the consequences of his apparent lawlessness.

it's conceivable that the former president may face criminal and civil prosecution.

Trump also faces the practical challenge that hundreds of millions in bank loans to his business are now apparently coming due —

loans he personally guaranteed and can no longer use the presidency to shield himself from.

If we follow Donald Trump's money, where does it lead?

Dan Alexander's recent book "
    White House, Inc.: How Donald Trump Turned the Presidency into a Business," attempts to answer that question.

Alexander offers compelling evidence that Trump's otherwise inexplicable foreign policy decisions may often have been shaped by venal interests

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-crime/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New filing suggests Trump chief Mark Meadows is under investigation

https://www.rawstory.com/mark-meadows-2650265806

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash and his mafiya cause damage to everybody they are in contact with

Trump's longtime Deutsche Bank lender forced out over real estate deal with company linked to Jared Kushner

https://www.rawstory.com/deutsche-bank-donald-trump

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Trump is so frustrated by his Twitter ban that's he's writing out insults and asking aides to tweet them

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fru...ECmP1fh8GmuA4-

Cheney was one of 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump over the Capitol riot on January 6.

Trump was deprived of his most important tool for rallying supporters and attacking opponents when Twitter permanently suspended him from its platform in the wake of the insurrection.

Trump has instead "written out insults and observations, several of them about Cheney," and, unable to tweet them himself, "has resorted to suggesting put-downs for others to use or post to their own Twitter," the Daily Beast report said, paraphrasing a source.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is so frustrated by his Twitter ban that's he's writing out insults and asking aides to tweet them

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fru...ECmP1fh8GmuA4-
    His -posting is mitigated only by his laziness and weak-mindedness.

It's amazing a billionaire ex-US president is (allegedly) having so much trouble gettting his message out without twitter.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    His -posting is mitigated only by his laziness and weak-mindedness.

It's amazing a billionaire ex-US president is (allegedly) having so much trouble gettting his message out without twitter.
    He could go on FNC, OANN, or Newsmax any time he wants. Wonder why he doesn't.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet they'd love the increase in ad revenue, 74M voters as audience, by hiring a crew near MaL to film Trash spewing his hate, slander, etc.

Yes, it's a wonder they don't.

And why not a nightly prime time Trash hour?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-04-2021 at 02:27 PM.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    probably for the same reason they had to kick the pillow guy off the other day, he wont stfu about election conspiracies and false allegations that put these networks in legal trouble

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah sounds like he doesnt have a VIP suite in your head at all

Like Dems do in yours?

but Putin has your heart. You’re really melting down. You’re as broken as derp and ducks are after your hero lost

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah sounds like he doesnt have a VIP suite in your head at all

Like Dems do in yours?

but Putin has your heart. You’re really melting down. You’re as broken as derp and ducks are after your hero lost

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump too chicken to testify...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump campaign moved millions into Trump businesses after elections

Forbes has a new story about Trump and how he moved millions of dollars from his reelection campaign into his personal account and the Trump Organization.

In fact, he was even moving money out of the campaign and into those accounts after he lost the election to Joe Biden.

On top of this, according to the report, Trump’s “joint-fundraising committees,” the ones that partner with the Republican Party,

also moved “about $4.3 million of donor money into Trump’s business from January 20, 2017 to December 31, 2020—at least $331,000 of which came after the election.”

Washington Post story from after the election that detailed how much money the Trump campaign was fundraising on the promise of paying for ballot recounts,

while not spending any of that donor money on recounts.

as with his presidency, Trump’s campaign finances are not unlike his regular finances—self-dealing and clearly swampy.

To be clear, this is not all the money that likely went to Trump-owned businesses, but the money that very clearly went to Donald Trump.

An example Forbes gives is that they did not count things like $31,000 in air fare
    “to a company named DT Endeavor LLC.

They don’t know if Donald Trump owns any part of DT Endeavor LLC.

the campaign paid
    $3,000 in rent to Trump Restaurants LLC, which the former president owns outright. That company appears to be connected to a souvenir stand in the basement of Trump Tower.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...fter-elections

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

2/7/2021

Big victory for MAGA

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you lost everything

Thread Information