My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's LYING

Trump’s Warp Speed Chief Attacks Biden’s ‘Very Negative’ Take on Vaccine Plan:

’90 Percent of What’s Happening Now’ is Our Doing

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trumps...-is-our-doing/

He's lying. Trash had NO PLANS, NO logistics for distribution in place when the Dems took over.

Dems could find no records where the vaccines had been delivered before 20 Jan 21.

Obama twice provided financing to Moderna.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump blasted with fury for admitting he ignored Fauci's advice

Former president Donald Trump admitted that he ignored Dr. Anthony Fauci's advice on the coronavirus pandemic, and

that served as a reminder of his catastrophic failures. Trump-made Pandemic = 300K dead

"I listened to him," Trump said, "but I didn't do what he said."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-fauci-2651170960

Trash picks up much more baggage as candidate in 2024.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he pwned Fox News?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More 'damaging revelations' about Trump administration to drop thanks to long-delayed IG reports

Long-delayed reports about Trump administration misconduct are set to drop in the coming months after Trump officials fought tooth and nail to avoid accountability.

"across the government, at least nine key oversight investigations were impeded by clashes with the White House or political appointees," as "hostility to oversight reached unprecedented levels during his time in office."

two ethics inquiries into former Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke,

an audit into a $400 million border wall contract that was awarded to a politically connected construction firm, and

a major probe into the Trump administration's handling of the novel coronavirus pandemic.

Trump was infamously hostile
    to inspectors general, and he fired five different government watchdogs in the span of two months.

Trump officials also denied inspectors general access to witnesses unless agency counsel was present at interviews,

which one official described as an "improper and unwarranted intrusion into OIG operations" that created a "chilling effect" on investigators' efforts.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-corruption-2651178598

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they said it was bad faith, always assuming the worst about Trump.

I would argue that the worst cynicism undershoots the mark considerably.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters hope to remove Biden from office in a 'writ of quo warranto'

Far-right activist Josh Bernstein revealed how Republicans are seeking to remove Joe Biden from office

And we are also working with patriots in New Hampshire to get their audits done. And in Pennsylvania and in Georgia and in Michigan, okay?"

"We want a cons utional crisis,"

"What happens then?

Well, you know, you could do a writ of quo warranto,

which actually allows people to be removed post-election if there has been, you know, uh, 'irregularities' we'll call it.

I don't want to get too far into the weeds you're already there, asshole

as I don't want to get you in trouble," you are already "in trouble" mentally, psychologically, whatever, asshole

Bernstein said of his efforts to overturn the will of the voters,

"but come or high water we are going to get these audits done."

"We will never quit, we will never comply, we will never stop,"

he said in reference to accepting the fact that Joe Biden won the 2020 election in a landslide.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-supporters-insurrection

Who is financing Bernstein?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Hotels are dropped by the high-end travel group Virtuoso.

Virtuoso, a global network of luxury travel advisers, has dropped Trump Hotels from its list of hotel partners and

will no longer offer the 10 hotels that operate under the Trump brand as an option to its high-end clients.

Virtuoso is widely considered one of the luxury travel industry’s biggest players, with a global network of more than 1,100 agencies comprising some 22,000 advisers in 50 countries.

Virtuoso advisers typically work with wealthy clients looking for all the hallmarks of upscale trips, from luxury hotels to personalized tours and experiences.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/23/b...-virtuoso.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia prosecutors looking to charge Giuliani and Trump for making false statements about election

Georgia prosecutors are looking into
    possible criminal charges

https://www.rawstory.com/rudy-giuliani-georgia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump advisers 'practically begged him' to promote vaccines to MAGA followers -- but he won't

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-vaccine-2651205492

74M Trash cult suckers believe God wants Trash to them over.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID death toll could have been under 300K

if Trump took the pandemic seriously early on

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-covid-response

So Trash and his mafiya committed criminal manslaughter and criminal reckless endangerment resulting 250K+ dead Americans,

thrilling Pootin and Muslim terrorists everywhere.

And if Trash had taken pandemic preparedness as it was handed to him in early 2017, with follow up in 2018 and 2019, even more lives could have been saved.

And then there is "long covid", esp mentally, in 100Ks of Americans, some disabled by the Trash-Made Pandemic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Birx tells CNN most U.S. covid deaths ‘could have been mitigated’ after first 100,000

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...r-first-100000

at 300K Americans dead due to Trash:

1) destroying / ignoring USA's multi-year, bi-partisan pandemic preparedness project started by Obama after with '09/10 flu

2) misleading the country, esp his ignorant cult mob, that the deadly pandemic was just the flu, would go away in April, etc.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Birx tells CNN most U.S. covid deaths ‘could have been mitigated’ after first 100,000

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...r-first-100000

at 300K Americans dead due to Trash:

1) destroying / ignoring USA's multi-year, bi-partisan pandemic preparedness project started by Obama after with '09/10 flu

2) misleading the country, esp his ignorant cult mob, that the deadly pandemic was just the flu, would go away in April, etc.

Birx can off, she was the one trying to curve fit to Trump's rosy projections to kiss his ass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Birx can off, she was the one trying to curve fit to Trump's rosy projections to kiss his ass.
    yep, she protected her job rather than contradict Trash and get disappeared

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lot of these people are now concerned about how they’re going to be portrayed in the history books.

not even for themselves, but for their future generations. They will forever be known as people that allowed hundreds of thousands of people to die.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robert Redfield proves he never should have been in charge of the CDC

This week, former CDC director Dr. Robert Redfield declared that he believes that COVID-19 originated in a lab.

Also this week, the former head of Operation Warp Speed, Moncef Slaoui, was booted from the board of the GlaxoSmithKline following charges of sexual harassment and inappropriate conduct.

But it does say something about the quality of the people Donald Trump hired to see America through a crisis.

Redfield's entire basis for claiming that COVID-19 didn't come straight from bats is that it's too infectious.

In his interview with
    CNN, the former CDC director insists that it takes time for viruses "to figure out" how to become more efficient in humans.

statement ignores a huge amount of evidence about COVID-19. For one thing, the virus is definitely not human specific.

Cases have been found of it spreading to
    close relatives like gorillas, as well as far more distantly related mammals like tigers and domestic pets.

SARS-CoV-2 shows exactly the sort of structure that might have been expected from natural evolution from related viruses, and

none of the fingerprints that might have been expected were that virus manipulated in a lab.

Redfield's claims about scientists working with viruses to make them more contagious in order to make them easier to study, simply make no sense.

What Redfield is saying doesn't match the scientific data.

It does, however, exactly match
    claims made by Donald Trump in April 2020.

he instructed agencies—likely including Redfield—to get out there and find the proof he wanted. They didn't find that proof.

Redfield is "the former director of the CDC" in every article or interview where he appears, is that

Redfield
    never should have held that position in the first place.

His biggest claim to fame was insisting that the Department of Defense conduct a huge program of HIV screening,

not with the intent of helping anyone found infected,

but as a means of purging LGBTQ+ people from the military.

Redfield saw HIV infection as a sign of "immorality."

He then followed this up with a program supporting an HIV treatment that didn't work.

At the CDC, Redfield was complicit in consistently weakening guidelines, and

making it more difficult for scientists at the agency to put forward facts.

And as late as September, he was telling Americans there would not be any COVID-19 vaccines
    until late 2021

https://www.alternet.org/2021/03/robert-redfield/

=================

yet another CATHOLIC asshole in govt and politics, LGBT hater

CDC director Dr. Robert Redfield ‘not shy about his Catholic faith,’ says Baltimore pastor

http://thedialog.org/national-news/c...timore-pastor/
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-28-2021 at 03:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robert Redfield proves he never should have been in charge of the CDC

This week, former CDC director Dr. Robert Redfield declared that he believes that COVID-19 originated in a lab.

Also this week, the former head of Operation Warp Speed, Moncef Slaoui, was booted from the board of the GlaxoSmithKline following charges of sexual harassment and inappropriate conduct.

But it does say something about the quality of the people Donald Trump hired to see America through a crisis.

Redfield's entire basis for claiming that COVID-19 didn't come straight from bats is that it's too infectious.

In his interview with
    CNN, the former CDC director insists that it takes time for viruses "to figure out" how to become more efficient in humans.

statement ignores a huge amount of evidence about COVID-19. For one thing, the virus is definitely not human specific.

Cases have been found of it spreading to
    close relatives like gorillas, as well as far more distantly related mammals like tigers and domestic pets.

SARS-CoV-2 shows exactly the sort of structure that might have been expected from natural evolution from related viruses, and

none of the fingerprints that might have been expected were that virus manipulated in a lab.

Redfield's claims about scientists working with viruses to make them more contagious in order to make them easier to study, simply make no sense.

What Redfield is saying doesn't match the scientific data.

It does, however, exactly match
    claims made by Donald Trump in April 2020.

he instructed agencies—likely including Redfield—to get out there and find the proof he wanted. They didn't find that proof.

Redfield is "the former director of the CDC" in every article or interview where he appears, is that

Redfield
    never should have held that position in the first place.

His biggest claim to fame was insisting that the Department of Defense conduct a huge program of HIV screening,

not with the intent of helping anyone found infected,

but as a means of purging LGBTQ+ people from the military.

Redfield saw HIV infection as a sign of "immorality."

He then followed this up with a program supporting an HIV treatment that didn't work.

At the CDC, Redfield was complicit in consistently weakening guidelines, and

making it more difficult for scientists at the agency to put forward facts.

And as late as September, he was telling Americans there would not be any COVID-19 vaccines
    until late 2021
    https://www.alternet.org/2021/03/robert-redfield/

=================

yet another CATHOLIC asshole in govt and politics, LGBT hater

CDC director Dr. Robert Redfield ‘not shy about his Catholic faith,’ says Baltimore pastor

http://thedialog.org/national-news/c...timore-pastor/
    He must have read about it in gab.

Thread Information