Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump tells court he has 'absolute immunity' against Eric Swalwell's Jan. 6 lawsuit

Attorneys for Donald Trump argued in a court filing this week that the former president cannot be sued for his role in inciting a violent insurrection on Jan. 6 because

he has "absolute immunity" granted by the U.S. Cons ution.

"The claims against former President Trump directly contravene the absolute immunity conveyed on the President by the Cons ution as a key principle of separation of powers," the memo states.

"It is well recognized that rousing and controversial speeches are a key function of the presidency.

That is especially true when, as is the case here, the President is advocating for or against congressional action."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-immunity

"congressional action" which was Congress' Cons utional duty

Lawyers are such s, will say anything, and but not CHEAP s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The MO for Hussein Obama, to-the-letter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is deeply disturbed, ill, lacking humor, empathy, 100% hate and vengeance.

Trump blurts out bizarre attack on 'Crazy Joe Scarborough and his blood-curdling psycho wife' for no apparent reason

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trum...joe-2653103314

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry that need the little fact check button he didn't say "drink bleach" here said inject disinfectant. Do not just bleach
    Boris Johnson, reportedly, a few weeks before he became infected with COVID:

Boris Johnson Wanted to Be Injected With Coronavirus on Live TV, Says Ex-Adviser

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump appointees shocked and angry after his desperate payroll tax delay leaves them owing thousands

appointees from former President Donald Trump's administration are stuck with big bills after he delayed their payroll taxes as part of an initiative to boost the economy. He promised them that those taxes would later be forgiven — but that never happened, and now they're on the hook for thousands.

"'If the indebtedness is not paid in full within 30 calendar days, we intend to forward this debt to the Department of Treasury, Treasury offset program, for further collection,'

"In August, he issued an executive order allowing employers to put off paying their workers' share of the 12.4 percent Social Security tax for the rest of the year.

The idea was to boost consumer spending by putting more money in the pockets of millions,"

It was mandatory, though, for federal employees making less than $4,000 per biweekly paycheck, and

the government began implementing it in September."

Some had staked their careers on him winning re-election,

and found themselves
    losing their jobs and benefits when it didn't happen.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-appointees-cry-bitter-tears-after-his-desperate-payroll-tax-delay-leaves-them-owing-thousands

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's impromptu 16-hour trip to NYC for a UFC fight cost taxpayers more than $250K: report

https://www.rawstory.com/trumps-impr...an-250k-report

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporter pleads guilty to attacking elderly couple with a golf club over their Biden sign

attacking an elderly couple over a Joe Biden campaign sign,

Mark Anthony Ulsaker took a plea deal, dropping the second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon and assaulting a peace officer charge against him. He instead is guilty of two counts of making threats of violence.

Ulsaker allegedly stopped his pickup truck at a street corner in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, where the couple stood with the Biden sign and swore at them. After parking his truck,

he ran at the couple with a golf club.
    He then kicked over the signs and

swung at the couple with the club,

breaking it over the woman's chair,

then punching the man when he tried to defend his wife.

When he tried to flee in his truck, he was pursued by the woman, who he tried to scare by driving his truck up on the curb .

https://www.rawstory.com/mark-anthony-ulsaker

If he had been black, attacking Trash people and signs .... ?

Y'all rubes, Trash fellators, Repugs, Qanon deludeds are such MIGHTY FINE PEOPLE, even if you don't have any s, spines, or brains.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emails Tie Top Trump Exec Allen Weisselberg to Yet Another Trump Financial Scandal

These records show he was involved with the Trump inauguration committee now under investigation for major grifting.

Allen Weisselberg is in the hot seat—and

that’s bad news for Donald Trump and his family.

Assorted news reports have identified Weisselberg, the chief financial officer of the Trump Organization,

as a key figure in the criminal and civil investigations of the Trump business being conducted by the New York attorney general and the Manhattan district attorney,

Weisselberg himself is being criminally investigated for possible tax fraud,

raising the prospect that investigators are looking to flip the longtime Trump executive into a cooperating witness.

Now there’s more trouble for Weisselberg and Trump World.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/05/emails-tie-trump-exec-allen-weisselberg-to-inaugural-scandal-racine

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Allen Weisselberg's coverup could be 'much worse' than the underlying crimes:

Watergate prosecutor

could be facing greater legal peril for obstruction of justice than for the underlying crimes that started the investigation,

Jennifer Weisselberg said she is being evicted by her former father-in-law during a Thursday interview

a court wouldn't evict somebody in seven days, but the idea that he's trying to do this,

amounts to witness tampering.

It amounts to obstruction of justice and

what it comes down to is whether he is doing it with a corrupt intent, an improper purpose," Akerman said.

"Meaning, that

he is doing it to silence her or

to, somehow, influence her testimony.

and that is what this looks like."

https://www.rawstory.com/allen-weisselberg-trump-organization-cfo
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-27-2021 at 08:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raw is full of lies

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump booed at Yankee Stadium —

and he wasn’t even there

Supporters of the former president interrupted the game to unfurl a banner falsely claiming that Trump won the 2020 election, which in reality was won by President Joe Biden.

"Lots of booing here after some jabronis unfurled a 'TRUMP WON' banner off the second deck. (He didn't.)

Now we have extremely loud cheering as the conspiracy theory banner people are led out of the section by security,"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-booed-yankee-stadium

New Yorkers know Trash for decades, as huge reeking piece of

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge shoots down Rudy Giuliani's desperate attempt to learn why he's being investigated for crimes

desperate attempt to learn the contents of a search warrant that was executed on his office and apartment.

"If Giuliani is charged with a crime, of course, he will be en led to production of the search warrant affidavits

as part of discovery pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 16,"

Oetken also smacked down Giuliani's claim that the search warrant on him was uncons utional

because it may involve material relevant to his time as the president's attorney.

"Lawyers are not immune from searches in criminal investigations," he wrote.

"Rather, a law office search 'is nevertheless proper if there is reasonable cause to believe that the specific items sought are located on the property to be searched.

The searches here were based on probable cause,

and it is precisely to avoid 'unnecessary intrusion on attorney-client communications' that

the Government is seeking appointment of a special master."

https://www.rawstory.com/rudy-giuliani-2653136844

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'He's going berserk':

Insider claims 'angry' Trump can't handle not being president

going berserk no longer being president — while prosecutors close in.

author of the 2020 book Tower of Lies: What My Eighteen Years of Working With Donald Trump Reveals About Him.

"I think he's so angry. All the things that he put in place,

the things he put in place to get elected the first time and almost get elected the second time,

both were unreasonably based, and all the other things, the attorney general and the kinds of --

the judges and all the things that he thought he had working for him all of a sudden are not there anymore. it's --

he can't avoid this," she explained.

"This happened and this is something he thought he could avoid."

"And I'm sure he's looking for people to blame.

He's screaming at people, everybody, he's probably blaming [Allen] Weisselberg,

he's blaming his sons, his daughter, you know, anyone that's available to him," Res said.

"And he will, I think, throw any one of them under the bus to protect himself."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-is-going-berserk/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Key Trump property at center of fraud investigation, newly published subpoenas show

"As two separate investigations into the Trump Organization heat up, a series of subpoenas issued by the New York attorney general and the Manhattan district attorney shows how prosecutors are probing one particular land deal,"

The subpoenas were issued to the towns of Bedford, New Castle, and North Castle.

The requested do ents and
    subsequent court filings show that investigators are

examining whether The Trump Organization inflated the value of the property for a charitable tax write-off."

"New York Prosecutors Zero in on Trump's Real-Life Wayne Manor."

the state Attorney General's Office issued a round of subpoenas in November 2019.

I
    nvestigators demanded copies of 'zoning, property planning, or other building and construction permissions' sought by Trump's firm for the property, Seven Springs LLC.

When locals fought Trump's efforts to develop the property, Trump gave away development rights for $21 million deduction.

At it's heart, the investigators are seeking to

examine if the property was worth that much if it couldn't be developed.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-subpoenas-2653141941/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will Secret Service officers have to go the the pententiary too?

One longtime Trump confidant, though, doubted that he would do that, and said he is more likely to ask for additional protection behind bars than he receives right now. “He would probably double up,” the adviser said on condition of anonymity. “It would be an interesting situation.”

The statute governing the protection of former presidents does not speak to the possibility of one of them winding up behind bars, saying only that the Secret Service is “to protect” them for the duration of their lifetimes. Since the agency was assigned the task of protecting presidents in 1902, and former presidents in 1965, none has found himself under criminal investigation ― until Trump.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b0ead27966342e

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Park Police said using “tear gas” in a statement was a “mistake.” It just used the term again.

The new statement denying use of tear gas in a protest near the White House comes after immense criticism, including from Congress.

it was a “mistake” to insist in a statement on Tuesday that the agency didn’t use tear gas the day before in a Washington, DC, park to disperse a crowd ahead of President Donald Trump’s photo op, explicitly noting that pepper balls shot by officials irritate the eyes and cause tears.

“The point is we admitted to using what we used,”

“I think the term ‘tear gas’ doesn’t even matter anymore. It was a mistake on our part for using ‘tear gas’ because we just assumed people would think CS or CN,”

But then, shortly before 4 pm, Park Police acting Chief Gregory Monahan walked back from the spokesperson’s comments and used the “tear gas” phrase again.

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/5/21281604/lafayette-square-white-house-tear-gas-protest

Narrator: They used tear gas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    happy memorial day!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear there will more breaking news on this Wednesday at an FBI news conference.

Investigators reportedly approaching Trump Org. as if it were a mafia family.

Prosecutors appear to be treating their investigation of former President Donald Trump's business empire as if it were a mafia family, according to several reports out this week.

Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance is likely considering criminal charges centered around the idea that the Trump Organization is a "corrupt enterprise" under a New York state racketeering statute resembling the federal RICO law — an abbreviation for the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, which was passed in 1970 to crack down on pervasive organized crime — several legal experts and former prosecutors told Politico.

"No self-respecting state white-collar prosecutor would forgo considering the enterprise corruption charge," longtime New York City defense attorney Robert Anello said. "I'm sure they're thinking about that."

The law, known colloquially as "little RICO," kicks in if prosecutors can establish that an organization or business has committed at least three separate crimes — a "pattern of criminal behavior," in legal parlance. A sentence under the statute can result in up to 25 years in prison — with a mandatory minimum of one year.

Vance has even hired a veteran mob prosecutor and expert in white-collar crime, Mark Pomerantz, to bolster his team, the New York Times reported in February.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in...?ocid=msedgntp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barry Weisselberg’s ex dishes

Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg and his sons changed “dramatically” when they “came into power with the presidency,” she said.

“It really went to their heads. They were extremely enabled and had no accountability,” she said. “Weisselberg does lie. He has perjured himself with the Presidential Inaugural Committee, with most depositions.”

Now that “there is a personal criminal probe on him and they are going really hard on his children — Barry and Jack. ... He’s going to flip,” said Jennifer Weisselberg, who was married to Barry for 14 years until 2018.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Giuliani's 'Very Favorable' Rating Among Republicans

3 Times Higher than McConnell's

https://www.newsweek.com/rudy-giulia...s-poll-1596169

Moscow Mitch's approval in KY is under 20%. There were some su ions of McConnell's team for counting fraud.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hear there will more breaking news on this Wednesday at an FBI news conference.

Investigators reportedly approaching Trump Org. as if it were a mafia family.

Prosecutors appear to be treating their investigation of former President Donald Trump's business empire as if it were a mafia family, according to several reports out this week.

Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance is likely considering criminal charges centered around the idea that the Trump Organization is a "corrupt enterprise" under a New York state racketeering statute resembling the federal RICO law — an abbreviation for the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, which was passed in 1970 to crack down on pervasive organized crime — several legal experts and former prosecutors told Politico.

"No self-respecting state white-collar prosecutor would forgo considering the enterprise corruption charge," longtime New York City defense attorney Robert Anello said. "I'm sure they're thinking about that."

The law, known colloquially as "little RICO," kicks in if prosecutors can establish that an organization or business has committed at least three separate crimes — a "pattern of criminal behavior," in legal parlance. A sentence under the statute can result in up to 25 years in prison — with a mandatory minimum of one year.

Vance has even hired a veteran mob prosecutor and expert in white-collar crime, Mark Pomerantz, to bolster his team, the New York Times reported in February.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in...?ocid=msedgntp
    This is what happens when you turn Hillary Clinton ass over tea cup and shove her, head first, straight into the earth.

And who meets you at the door of the White House on Inauguration Day? Madonna, threatening to blow it up.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when you turn Hillary Clinton ass over tea cup and shove her, head first, straight into the earth.

And who meets you at the door of the White House on Inauguration Day? Madonna, threatening to blow it up.

Let us proceed...
    Hey, congrats on your Suns putting up a fight in the playoffs... amazing what turning the state Blue can do... do you think they're going to ring this year, tbh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, congrats on your Suns putting up a fight in the playoffs... amazing what turning the state Blue can do... do you think they're going to ring this year, tbh?
    ...ain't out of the realm. The kicker? If they do it could be Katie bar the door as they'd be prone to perhaps stack 'em with that roster.

And now I ain't got nobody to road block them. Dallas just the bed and the Clippers are a chronic bed ter. There is nobody in the West that I can count on if the Lakers go down.

(Perhaps) the Nets could be the stopper in the bottle at the last. Many sleepless night await, El. It's like a living nightmare.

Thread Information