Page 1406 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 406906130613561396140214031404140514061407140814091410 ... LastLast
Results 35,126 to 35,150 of 35286
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who throws this term about can be ignored
    The current iteration of the GOP is anti-democratic, anti-republican, ethno-nationalist and authoritarian. Anyone who denies it is blind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The current iteration of the GOP is anti-democratic, anti-republican, ethno-nationalist and authoritarian. Anyone who denies it is blind.

Godwin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Godwin agrees with me. Ask him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, I didn't say Hitler or Nazi, so you're way off target, Dr. Darrin.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller prosecutor reveals why it's still possible that Trump could serve time for tax fraud

Trump could still "do time" in prison despite being the former president of the United States.

prosecutors must show is that the accountants or lawyers didn't know the full extent of the facts and

if the CEO was the one who was running the conspiracy.

it is really important for Weisselberg to cooperate. It is really necessary in order to pierce that defense.

You need him to be telling you what happened."

if there is to be a prosecution and if it turns out that he, like anyone else, committed a fraud or significant tax fraud, then he should suffer the same, you know, penalties that any other person would.

I mean, this country is built on the notion -- that a president is not above the law.

So, it may seem unlikely, because we haven't seen it before.

But, you know, Trump has certainly broken the mold in all sort s sorts of ways.

and we'll see if this is one of them."

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-2653086748

Trash can't hide behind "corporate shield" because his companies are, were in his personal name, not LLC, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weisselberg won't rat. His children and granchildren have too much lose.

Or Trump will have him killed. One of the two.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do ents about fake Bill Barr investigation of Trump obstruction of justice must legally be released Monday

Judge Berman Jackson's 35-page opinion in Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington v. U.S. Department of Justice confirmed that

former Attorney General Bill Barr lied to Congress

when he said that he worked with other DOJ lawyers to decide whether or not to indict then-President Donald Trump.

the DOJ hasn't appealed, meaning they'd have to file it Monday morning or the information will be released.

not only did Barr lie about the decision,

he also created a fake paper trail to act as if there was a broader conversation with DOJ lawyers.

here's a judge saying, you know, your immediate predecessor in this job

lied to me,

lied to the court and

lied to the American public

about something as freaking serious as why the former president was not charged with crimes,"

The question has become, if there was no actual conversation or Justice Department investigation into

whether Trump should be held accountable for the obstructions of justice cited by special counsel Robert Mueller

There's also a question of

whether or not
    Barr should garner a criminal investigation for lying to the court, Congress and the American people and falsifying do ents to justify his behavior.

https://www.rawstory.com/fake-investigation-bill-barr-do ents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Weisselberg might die of hypertension. Wouldn't rule it out.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Christ-a-mighty, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little by little, bit by bit you eat my heart out.
    Don't let him. Or any of the libs for that matter. Stay strong.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truth hurts, we know, so better put your head in the sand

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, I didn't say Hitler or Nazi, so you're way off target, Dr. Darrin.
    hard for them to understand that you can be a fascist without being a nazi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right-wingers rage

against Trump's favorite pollster after it shows Biden's approval hitting an all time high

Rasmussen Reports, ... informed its readers that Biden is "on track for his highest 3-day average daily presidential job approval % of his new presidency."

In sum, Rasmussen's latest poll showed Biden with an approval rating of 54 percent and a disapproval rating of 43 percent,

https://www.rawstory.com/rasmussen-trump-backlash

Even Rasmussen!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘We beat Kamala’: Trump starts ranting about polls as he rages against ‘disgraceful’ New York attorney general

Trump joined Don Bongino's talk radio show

rant about polls and the criminal investigation into his family business by the New York attorney general's office.

"You know when I was in law enforcement, Mr. President,

we investigated crimes in search for the people,

we didn't investigate people and go hunt for the crimes,"

Bongino said. "Any comment on what this disaster up in New York pretending to be attorney general is up to now?"

"Well, it's a continuation of the biggest, greatest witch hunt in the history of our country, and they didn't get me in Washington,"

It's honestly, it's a disgrace, and they hurt so many people and it's very costly and they hurt people so badly, and it's pure politics."

"We have Democrat prosecutors, radical liberal Democrat prosecutors and they'll do anything they can,"

polls that just came out that we beat [vice president] Kamala [Harris] by a lot.

They're very good polls."

complained that Republicans were too weak,

I'll give you an example -- where is Durham? Where is Durham? Where is his report? Why didn't that come out months and months ago? Where's Durham?

So we have the witch-hunt continues. It continues and probably always will, and it's disgraceful. I think it should be illegal.

It's prosecutorial misconduct.

That's what it is, and it's a shame."

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-dan-bongino

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ‘We beat Kamala’: Trump starts ranting about polls as he rages against ‘disgraceful’ New York attorney general

Trump joined Don Bongino's talk radio show

rant about polls and the criminal investigation into his family business by the New York attorney general's office.

"You know when I was in law enforcement, Mr. President,

we investigated crimes in search for the people,

we didn't investigate people and go hunt for the crimes,"

Bongino said. "Any comment on what this disaster up in New York pretending to be attorney general is up to now?"

"Well, it's a continuation of the biggest, greatest witch hunt in the history of our country, and they didn't get me in Washington,"

It's honestly, it's a disgrace, and they hurt so many people and it's very costly and they hurt people so badly, and it's pure politics."

"We have Democrat prosecutors, radical liberal Democrat prosecutors and they'll do anything they can,"

polls that just came out that we beat [vice president] Kamala [Harris] by a lot.

They're very good polls."

complained that Republicans were too weak,

I'll give you an example -- where is Durham? Where is Durham? Where is his report? Why didn't that come out months and months ago? Where's Durham?

So we have the witch-hunt continues. It continues and probably always will, and it's disgraceful. I think it should be illegal.

It's prosecutorial misconduct.

That's what it is, and it's a shame."

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-dan-bongino
    You'll harass him to the grave, bouts. Payback for him setting Hillary's top rung on that curb...

"Derek Vineyard" --- "Now, say good night."

Harassing Trump won't change that fact. She got buggered by Hussein 8 years prior and they worked hard to set her up to follow him into that White House.

No, by God, no. Trump blocked Hillary from going back in there. She'll never make President because of Trump.

Glory hallelujah!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stings, don't it, TC? You're on the receiving end of the puke now. Biden has called us an "embarrassment" - "chumps" - "sick" and more then wants us to coalesce with him and the country. Kiss me ass, you flunky, you.

I'm not going back to pre-Trump republican party. It's nothing more than the Democrat party. Even now these ing Rhinos are wishing Trump's earthly demise so they/we can go back to that . And the kicker, TC? Sadly of the 75 million who voted for Trump, the lion's share would return to that because Trump wouldn't be here to bear witness and they'd run like the ens so we could be (one) again. Yeah, I ain't naive to not admit that. So, I'm going to enjoy President Trump as long as he remains among us, hoping he lasts as long as I do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump tells court he has 'absolute immunity' against Eric Swalwell's Jan. 6 lawsuit

Attorneys for Donald Trump argued in a court filing this week that the former president cannot be sued for his role in inciting a violent insurrection on Jan. 6 because

he has "absolute immunity" granted by the U.S. Cons ution.

"The claims against former President Trump directly contravene the absolute immunity conveyed on the President by the Cons ution as a key principle of separation of powers," the memo states.

"It is well recognized that rousing and controversial speeches are a key function of the presidency.

That is especially true when, as is the case here, the President is advocating for or against congressional action."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-immunity

"congressional action" which was Congress' Cons utional duty

Lawyers are such s, will say anything, and but not CHEAP s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The MO for Hussein Obama, to-the-letter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is deeply disturbed, ill, lacking humor, empathy, 100% hate and vengeance.

Trump blurts out bizarre attack on 'Crazy Joe Scarborough and his blood-curdling psycho wife' for no apparent reason

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trum...joe-2653103314

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry that need the little fact check button he didn't say "drink bleach" here said inject disinfectant. Do not just bleach
    Boris Johnson, reportedly, a few weeks before he became infected with COVID:

Boris Johnson Wanted to Be Injected With Coronavirus on Live TV, Says Ex-Adviser

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump appointees shocked and angry after his desperate payroll tax delay leaves them owing thousands

appointees from former President Donald Trump's administration are stuck with big bills after he delayed their payroll taxes as part of an initiative to boost the economy. He promised them that those taxes would later be forgiven — but that never happened, and now they're on the hook for thousands.

"'If the indebtedness is not paid in full within 30 calendar days, we intend to forward this debt to the Department of Treasury, Treasury offset program, for further collection,'

"In August, he issued an executive order allowing employers to put off paying their workers' share of the 12.4 percent Social Security tax for the rest of the year.

The idea was to boost consumer spending by putting more money in the pockets of millions,"

It was mandatory, though, for federal employees making less than $4,000 per biweekly paycheck, and

the government began implementing it in September."

Some had staked their careers on him winning re-election,

and found themselves
    losing their jobs and benefits when it didn't happen.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-appointees-cry-bitter-tears-after-his-desperate-payroll-tax-delay-leaves-them-owing-thousands

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's impromptu 16-hour trip to NYC for a UFC fight cost taxpayers more than $250K: report

https://www.rawstory.com/trumps-impr...an-250k-report

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporter pleads guilty to attacking elderly couple with a golf club over their Biden sign

attacking an elderly couple over a Joe Biden campaign sign,

Mark Anthony Ulsaker took a plea deal, dropping the second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon and assaulting a peace officer charge against him. He instead is guilty of two counts of making threats of violence.

Ulsaker allegedly stopped his pickup truck at a street corner in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, where the couple stood with the Biden sign and swore at them. After parking his truck,

he ran at the couple with a golf club.
    He then kicked over the signs and

swung at the couple with the club,

breaking it over the woman's chair,

then punching the man when he tried to defend his wife.

When he tried to flee in his truck, he was pursued by the woman, who he tried to scare by driving his truck up on the curb .

https://www.rawstory.com/mark-anthony-ulsaker

If he had been black, attacking Trash people and signs .... ?

Y'all rubes, Trash fellators, Repugs, Qanon deludeds are such MIGHTY FINE PEOPLE, even if you don't have any s, spines, or brains.

Thread Information