Page 1412 of 1423 FirstFirst ... 4129121312136214021408140914101411141214131414141514161422 ... LastLast
Results 35,276 to 35,300 of 35574
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He fell down once. His Mother came to Him, helped Him up. You know what He said to Her, bouts? Well, I'll tell ya...

"Behold, I make all things new."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can tell this is fake because the Bible isn't upside down, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can tell this is fake because the Bible isn't upside down, tbh
    yep, weird mistake, since the inverted Bible was big news

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, WHAT? Trump Goes Off On The Weirdest Tangent In Rambling Fox News Call

his main problem with wind turbines is that he thought an offshore wind farm would ruin the view from his golf resort in Scotland and sued to stop it from being built.

He lost, the turbines were constructed, and he’s held a grudge ever since.

On Wednesday, he went even further with his latest tilt at windmills.

“They’re making windmills all over the place,

to ruin our land and kill our birds,”
    he said.Then, he upped the ante by adding: “To kill everything.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b0d2b86a828057

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By reducing the mandate to $0, Trump the gutted no-harm-then-no-standing Texas' suit to kill ACA.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-17-2021 at 12:52 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    By reducing the mandate to $0, Trump removed the "harm" and gutted has-no-standing Texas' suit to kill ACA.
    You can bet that race hustlin' hump Hussein spit blood over that one, eh, bouts?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden owns 216k of the dead Americans, an. Solly Cholly. You're holding up your end, and I ain't in' around.

+ what's the first thing that happens once President Trump got sworn? Madonna threatened to blow up the White House.

Oops!!! Wrong guy. Here, I'll go again...+ what's the first thing that happens once mother er Biden got fraudulently sworn? Gas goes up over a $1 a gallon, per usual. More (standard of living crushed). MOTHER ER!!!
    nope, you are responsible for those deaths, you and all the idiots who refuse to take the vaccine. It doesn't take a genius to understand how viruses propagate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonderful willful ignorance for RMWJs to blame covid deaths on Biden.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nope, you are responsible for those deaths, you and all the idiots who refuse to take the vaccine. It doesn't take a genius to understand how viruses propagate.
    Wonderful willful ignorance for RMWJs to blame covid deaths on Biden.
    None of that nonsense, boys. The chickens have come home to roost.

217k of dead Ameicans on mother er Biden's side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

I gotcha's by the short hairs and I ain't a lettin' go. Not for money, marble, nor chalk.

Read 'em & weep, youngsters, and the old stand by...

Let us proceed...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'They just decided they didn’t want Trump people': Ex-Trump admin lawyers struggle to find jobs

Ken Cuccinelli, who served as Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security under Trump, said that a recent job opportunity slipped through his fingers because they "decided they didn't want Trump people."

"It was just flat out—you can call it Trump discrimination," YES!

other top lawyers from the Trump administration who were closely connected to his most controversial policies have struggled to find post-Trump presidency positions.

"I don't think anyone coming out of the George W. Bush administration was told, 'We can't hire this person,'" Cuccinelli said.

"I'm sure Jan. 6 made it that much worse than it ever would have been."

Former Attorney General William Barr,

former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen,

former U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, and
    ;
    former White House counsel Pat Cipollone

are among those who still haven't found full time jobs.

https://www.rawstory.com/they-just-decided-they-didnt-want-trump-people-ex-trump-admin-lawyers-struggle-to-find-jobs/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    'They just decided they didn’t want Trump people': Ex-Trump admin lawyers struggle to find jobs

Ken Cuccinelli, who served as Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security under Trump, said that a recent job opportunity slipped through his fingers because they "decided they didn't want Trump people."

"It was just flat out—you can call it Trump discrimination," YES!

other top lawyers from the Trump administration who were closely connected to his most controversial policies have struggled to find post-Trump presidency positions.

"I don't think anyone coming out of the George W. Bush administration was told, 'We can't hire this person,'" Cuccinelli said.

"I'm sure Jan. 6 made it that much worse than it ever would have been."

Former Attorney General William Barr,

former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen,

former U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, and
    ;
    former White House counsel Pat Cipollone

are among those who still haven't found full time jobs.

https://www.rawstory.com/they-just-decided-they-didnt-want-trump-people-ex-trump-admin-lawyers-struggle-to-find-jobs/

Cancel culture at the devil's work.

Punishing people because President Trump made President by stomping a mudhole in Hillary's ass and walking to try.

Just remember:::Poot is watching us.

tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Lindell's attempt to cash in on the COVID-19 crisis blew up in his face

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to make money by producing masks during the height of the COVID-19 health crisis that brought the country to a halt ended up as a spectacular failure.

he retrofitted his plants to make masks, is stuck with masks now that pandemic winds down, and estimates he lost over $7 million for his efforts.

the company is sitting on at least 2 million masks.

he can't even donate the masks to frontline workers because they don't meet the standards set by the CDC.

he invariably fell back to bitter lamentations and gripes about all the things that went wrong.

And even though he has since converted into a virulent anti-masker,

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-2653460287

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:28 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mike Lindell's attempt to cash in on the COVID-19 crisis blew up in his face

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to make money by producing masks during the height of the COVID-19 health crisis that brought the country to a halt ended up as a spectacular failure.

he retrofitted his plants to make masks, is stuck with masks now that pandemic winds down, and estimates he lost over $7 million for his efforts.

the company is sitting on at least 2 million masks.

he can't even donate the masks to frontline workers because they don't meet the standards set by the CDC.

he invariably fell back to bitter lamentations and gripes about all the things that went wrong.

And even though he has since converted into a virulent anti-masker,

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-2653460287
    In for penny.
    In for pound.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of that nonsense, boys. The chickens have come home to roost.

217k of dead Ameicans on mother er Biden's side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

I gotcha's by the short hairs and I ain't a lettin' go. Not for money, marble, nor chalk.

Read 'em & weep, youngsters, and the old stand by...

Let us proceed...
    sorry buddy but those deaths are on you and all the morons who don't get the vaccine, science talks not your alt reality. If you don't understand virus propagation, that doesn't mean that you are right, just that you are uninformed. Read about it, educate yourself instead of staying an ignorant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sorry buddy but those deaths are on you and all the morons who don't get the vaccine, science talks not your alt reality. If you don't understand virus propagation, that doesn't mean that you are right, just that you are uninformed. Read about it, educate yourself instead of staying an ignorant.
    Nope. Mother er Biden has 218k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger. & counting. I'll be totin' up ciphers all day today & tomorrow. I tote up every day religiously,,,just like you fellows did when it suited ya's. Not so much now.

218k for Biden in about 150 days. OUCH!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Mother er Biden has 218k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger. & counting. I'll be totin' up ciphers all day today & tomorrow. I tote up every day religiously,,,just like you fellows did when it suited ya's. Not so much now.

218k for Biden in about 150 days. OUCH!!!
    you are responsible, you and all the other morons. Again, just because you are uneducated doesn't change reality. You and the other kill people, murderer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you are responsible, you and all the other morons. Again, just because you are uneducated doesn't change reality. You and the other kill people, murderer
    Nope. Mother er Biden has 218k of dead Americans on top of his scrambled egged head.

ha, ha.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Mother er Biden has 218k of dead Americans on top of his scrambled egged head.

ha, ha.
    yes, you are mother er. You are just uneducated and uninformed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Head of firms that pushed 'Italygate' theory falsely claimed VA mansion was her home: report

A woman who heads two firms that pushed an election fraud conspiracy theory known as “Italygate” falsely claimed a mansion in Virginia was her home, The Washington Post reported.
    Michele Roosevelt Edwards, who is in charge of USAerospace Partners and the Ins ute for Good Governance, claimed a $30 million mansion was her home during an interview with a television crew from Iceland.

The mansion is the historical North Wales farm located in Warrenton, Va., according to state records reviewed by the Post.
    Edwards, formally known as Michele Ballarin, was questioned by the crew as she showed them around the home about the lack of personal items in the house. The crew also brought up that the property still being listed for sale.

At the time, Edwards said the property was a recent acquisition, and that it was not for sale.
    According to the newspaper, the estate is owned by a company belonging to the late David B. Ford, a former financier who passed in September. When asked if she knew Edwards, Ford's widow said she didn't know her.

“She’s in my house,” the widow said when the Post showed footage of Edwards from the interview. “How is she in my house?”
    The outlet noted that Edwards is a realtor that sells home in the area, though the property was not for sale under her company.

When reached for comment by the Post, Edwards demurred.
    “I am not giving media interviews at this time,” she said.

The Hill has reached out to USAerospace Partners for comment.
    Edwards leads two companies — USAerospace Partners and the Ins ute for Good Governance — were involved in the election conspiracy theory "Italygate."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...alsely-claimed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Is this a joke?':

Trump slammed for 'disgusting'

Father's Day message to 'Losers of the world'

incapable of sending out a simple "Happy Father's Day " message on Sunday morning, instead opting to issue a statement mentioning the holiday and then calling his critics "Losers."

"Happy Father's Day to all,

including the Radical Left,

RINOs, and

other Losers of the world.

Hopefully, eventually, everyone will come together!"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-loser-2653468055

Proving that the evangelicals who adore Trash are as fraudulent, hate-driven as Trash is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never Forget

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DONALD TRUMP, HUMAN PARASITE,

IS NOW TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO VACCINATE THEIR KIDS AGAINST CORONAVIRUS

the ex-president has actively hurt America since leaving office in January,

largely by doing everything he can to undermine democracy,

whether it’s his continued
    attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election or

telling people he’s going to be “
    reinstated” as POTUS in a matter of months.

Also unhelpful?

His decision to prolong the pandemic by telling people not to have their children vaccinated for COVID-19.

Trump claimed during an interview with Sean Hannity on Wednesday that

school-age children should not be inoculated against the deadly virus.

“Now we have to get back and the schools have to get open—and frankly, we’re lucky we have the vaccine.

But the vaccine on very young people is something that you gotta really stop,” Trump inexplicably said.

the majority of the words coming out of the 45th president’s mouth were a lie.

The coronavirus does, in fact,
    affect children.

As Politico
    notes, more than 2,000 children have been diagnosed with multisystem inflammatory syndrome since the start of the pandemic;

MIS-C damages the heart to such an extent that some kids who develop it will
    reportedly need “lifelong monitoring and interventions,”

while more than 30 have died.

more than 4 million have tested positive for COVID-19,

which they can subsequently pass on to more vulnerable people, contributing to the spread of the virus.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/donald-trump-covid-19-vaccines-children

Thread Information