Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Mother er Biden has 218k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger. & counting. I'll be totin' up ciphers all day today & tomorrow. I tote up every day religiously,,,just like you fellows did when it suited ya's. Not so much now.

218k for Biden in about 150 days. OUCH!!!
    you are responsible, you and all the other morons. Again, just because you are uneducated doesn't change reality. You and the other kill people, murderer

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you are responsible, you and all the other morons. Again, just because you are uneducated doesn't change reality. You and the other kill people, murderer
    Nope. Mother er Biden has 218k of dead Americans on top of his scrambled egged head.

ha, ha.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Mother er Biden has 218k of dead Americans on top of his scrambled egged head.

ha, ha.
    yes, you are mother er. You are just uneducated and uninformed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Head of firms that pushed 'Italygate' theory falsely claimed VA mansion was her home: report

A woman who heads two firms that pushed an election fraud conspiracy theory known as “Italygate” falsely claimed a mansion in Virginia was her home, The Washington Post reported.
    Michele Roosevelt Edwards, who is in charge of USAerospace Partners and the Ins ute for Good Governance, claimed a $30 million mansion was her home during an interview with a television crew from Iceland.

The mansion is the historical North Wales farm located in Warrenton, Va., according to state records reviewed by the Post.
    Edwards, formally known as Michele Ballarin, was questioned by the crew as she showed them around the home about the lack of personal items in the house. The crew also brought up that the property still being listed for sale.

At the time, Edwards said the property was a recent acquisition, and that it was not for sale.
    According to the newspaper, the estate is owned by a company belonging to the late David B. Ford, a former financier who passed in September. When asked if she knew Edwards, Ford's widow said she didn't know her.

“She’s in my house,” the widow said when the Post showed footage of Edwards from the interview. “How is she in my house?”
    The outlet noted that Edwards is a realtor that sells home in the area, though the property was not for sale under her company.

When reached for comment by the Post, Edwards demurred.
    “I am not giving media interviews at this time,” she said.

The Hill has reached out to USAerospace Partners for comment.
    Edwards leads two companies — USAerospace Partners and the Ins ute for Good Governance — were involved in the election conspiracy theory "Italygate."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...alsely-claimed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Is this a joke?':

Trump slammed for 'disgusting'

Father's Day message to 'Losers of the world'

incapable of sending out a simple "Happy Father's Day " message on Sunday morning, instead opting to issue a statement mentioning the holiday and then calling his critics "Losers."

"Happy Father's Day to all,

including the Radical Left,

RINOs, and

other Losers of the world.

Hopefully, eventually, everyone will come together!"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-loser-2653468055

Proving that the evangelicals who adore Trash are as fraudulent, hate-driven as Trash is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never Forget

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DONALD TRUMP, HUMAN PARASITE,

IS NOW TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO VACCINATE THEIR KIDS AGAINST CORONAVIRUS

the ex-president has actively hurt America since leaving office in January,

largely by doing everything he can to undermine democracy,

whether it’s his continued
    attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election or

telling people he’s going to be “
    reinstated” as POTUS in a matter of months.

Also unhelpful?

His decision to prolong the pandemic by telling people not to have their children vaccinated for COVID-19.

Trump claimed during an interview with Sean Hannity on Wednesday that

school-age children should not be inoculated against the deadly virus.

“Now we have to get back and the schools have to get open—and frankly, we’re lucky we have the vaccine.

But the vaccine on very young people is something that you gotta really stop,” Trump inexplicably said.

the majority of the words coming out of the 45th president’s mouth were a lie.

The coronavirus does, in fact,
    affect children.

As Politico
    notes, more than 2,000 children have been diagnosed with multisystem inflammatory syndrome since the start of the pandemic;

MIS-C damages the heart to such an extent that some kids who develop it will
    reportedly need “lifelong monitoring and interventions,”

while more than 30 have died.

more than 4 million have tested positive for COVID-19,

which they can subsequently pass on to more vulnerable people, contributing to the spread of the virus.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/donald-trump-covid-19-vaccines-children

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DONALD TRUMP, HUMAN PARASITE,

IS NOW TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO VACCINATE THEIR KIDS AGAINST CORONAVIRUS

the ex-president has actively hurt America since leaving office in January,

largely by doing everything he can to undermine democracy,

whether it’s his continued
    attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election or

telling people he’s going to be “
    reinstated” as POTUS in a matter of months.

Also unhelpful?

His decision to prolong the pandemic by telling people not to have their children vaccinated for COVID-19.

Trump claimed during an interview with Sean Hannity on Wednesday that

school-age children should not be inoculated against the deadly virus.

“Now we have to get back and the schools have to get open—and frankly, we’re lucky we have the vaccine.

But the vaccine on very young people is something that you gotta really stop,” Trump inexplicably said.

the majority of the words coming out of the 45th president’s mouth were a lie.

The coronavirus does, in fact,
    affect children.

As Politico
    notes, more than 2,000 children have been diagnosed with multisystem inflammatory syndrome since the start of the pandemic;

MIS-C damages the heart to such an extent that some kids who develop it will
    reportedly need “lifelong monitoring and interventions,”

while more than 30 have died.

more than 4 million have tested positive for COVID-19,

which they can subsequently pass on to more vulnerable people, contributing to the spread of the virus.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/donald-trump-covid-19-vaccines-children

Fake President Biden owns 218k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger, bouts.

You've nary room, son. Nary.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake President Biden owns 218k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger, bouts.

You've nary room, son. Nary.
    nope you do, you and all the morons who refuse the vaccine. Murderer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump demolished by conservative paper after new GAO report reveals his border wall failures

new Government Accountability Office (GAO) data showing that

his administration fell far short of its claims about how much border wall it built -- and that it fudged the numbers as well.

the conservative Washington Times.

"Trump's claims on construction of border wall system undercut by GAO audit."

"As Mr. Trump prepares to make his first post-presidency trip to the border next week,

the
    Government Accountability Office has delivered a scorching report card on his border wall.

It calculates that

he completed only 69 miles of the wall system he promised Americans — not the more than 450 miles he claimed.

"The
    GAO said the administration front-loaded construction of fence panels to meet Mr. Trump's deadline, and that meant

shortchanging the roads, lights and other technology for the highly touted "wall system."

just 69 miles had all of the components that the Border Patrol had planned.

"While the wall panels are typically the most costly part of border barrier construction, the full wall system remains incomplete,"

undercut Mr. Trump's claims in recent months that the wall has been finished but for some

"small remaining openings in areas of the almost 500-mile long wall."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-border-wall-2653476864

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New book reveals the vulgar meltdown Jared Kushner had over masks

In March, Kadlec informed Kushner that

he had managed to source 600 million face masks to help fight the spread of the coronavirus.

The problem was that the masks wouldn’t be ready for distribution until the end of June, a revelation that caused Kushner to lash out at Kadlec.

“You f*cking moron. We’ll all be dead by June!” exploded Kushner.

the news about Kushner proves that

these people fully understood how serious the pandemic was

even as they continued to downplay the risks in public.

They were far more concerned about playing politics and handling the PR of the pandemic than they were in actually fighting it.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2021/06/21/new-book-reveals-the-vulgar-meltdown-jared-kushner-had-over-masks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New book offers fresh details about chaos, conflicts inside Trump’s pandemic response

At one point, the president mused about transferring infected American citizens in Asia to Guantánamo Bay Naval Base in Cuba

Aides were stunned, and when Trump brought it up a second time, they quickly scuttled the idea, worried about a backlash over quarantining American tourists on the same Caribbean base where the United States holds terrorism suspects.

offers new insights into last year’s chaotic and often-bungled response,

portraying
    the power struggles over the leadership of the White House coronavirus task force,

the unrelenting feuds that hampered cooperation and

the enormous efforts made to prevent Trump from acting on his worst instincts.

“Testing is killing me!” Trump reportedly exclaimed

“I’m going to lose the election because of testing!

What idiot had the federal government do testing?”

“Uh, do you mean Jared?” Azar responded,

Trump countered that the U.S. government never should have become involved in testing,

Public health experts contend it was inadequate testing that allowed the novel coronavirus to spread largely undetected across the United States in early 2020,

Trump’s rages frequently distracted senior officials and slowed the national response

depicts the president as ineffectual and out of touch

while his health and national security officials tried to manage the worsening outbreak.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/06/21/abutaleb-paletta-book-nightmare-scenario-trump-covid

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    New book offers fresh details about chaos, conflicts inside Trump’s pandemic response

At one point, the president mused about transferring infected American citizens in Asia to Guantánamo Bay Naval Base in Cuba

Aides were stunned, and when Trump brought it up a second time, they quickly scuttled the idea, worried about a backlash over quarantining American tourists on the same Caribbean base where the United States holds terrorism suspects.

offers new insights into last year’s chaotic and often-bungled response,

portraying
    the power struggles over the leadership of the White House coronavirus task force,

the unrelenting feuds that hampered cooperation and

the enormous efforts made to prevent Trump from acting on his worst instincts.

“Testing is killing me!” Trump reportedly exclaimed

“I’m going to lose the election because of testing!

What idiot had the federal government do testing?”

“Uh, do you mean Jared?” Azar responded,

Trump countered that the U.S. government never should have become involved in testing,

Public health experts contend it was inadequate testing that allowed the novel coronavirus to spread largely undetected across the United States in early 2020,

Trump’s rages frequently distracted senior officials and slowed the national response

depicts the president as ineffectual and out of touch

while his health and national security officials tried to manage the worsening outbreak.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/06/21/abutaleb-paletta-book-nightmare-scenario-trump-covid

Mother er Biden has 218k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

You've nary room, bouts. Nary.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden has 218k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

You've nary room, bouts. Nary.
    murderer, you have blood on your hands. Over 600k, murderer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    murderer, you have blood on your hands. Over 600k, murderer
    Mother er Biden has 218k of dead American's blood on his head, fred.

He never looked better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a crybaby

According to two people familiar with the matter, Trump had asked advisers and lawyers in early 2019 about what the Federal Communications Commission, the courts systems, and—most confusingly to some Trump lieutenants—the Department of Justice could do to probe or mitigate SNL, Jimmy Kimmel, and other late-night comedy mischief-makers.

To those who heard it, Trump’s inquiries into what federal regulations could be used to bust the likes of Kimmel and SNL was more of a nuisance than a cons utional crisis. “It was more annoying than alarming, to be honest with you,” one of these sources recalled.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...om-teasing-him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The old man stood nary chance. If (they) didn't raise a fuss when Madonna threatened to blow up the White House on Inauguration Day they sure as ain't gonna raise a fuss over anything else, right, Winester?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Trump Exec: Investigation Target Matthew Calamari Really Knows Where the Bodies are Buried

investigators are now looking into former bodyguard and COO Matthew Calamari.

Barbara Res, a long-time employee of Trump, says Calamari could be a compelling witness.

“Calamari knows where the bodies are buried.

He’s been with Trump through thick and thin, every single move that Trump has made Matt has been there, or someone else, but usually Matt.

He might not know anything financial,

but he probably was sitting around when things were discussed, so he probably does.

The thought that Trump gave him something to engender his loyalty, that’s not new.

He’s been doing it all along.”

“I don’t doubt that Trump gave Matt different things,” she continued.

“We’ll find out. We know one thing for sure, he gave his son a job.

That’s a big deal for anyone — and he’s done that with others.

For anyone who gets a job for their child that works for Trump, that’s an automatic loyalty and

‘Do everything I say,’ because if you don’t,
    not only do you get fired, but your kid loses their position.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/06...ied-video.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Former Trump Exec: Investigation Target Matthew Calamari Really Knows Where the Bodies are Buried

investigators are now looking into former bodyguard and COO Matthew Calamari.

Barbara Res, a long-time employee of Trump, says Calamari could be a compelling witness.

“Calamari knows where the bodies are buried.

He’s been with Trump through thick and thin, every single move that Trump has made Matt has been there, or someone else, but usually Matt.

He might not know anything financial,

but he probably was sitting around when things were discussed, so he probably does.

The thought that Trump gave him something to engender his loyalty, that’s not new.

He’s been doing it all along.”

“I don’t doubt that Trump gave Matt different things,” she continued.

“We’ll find out. We know one thing for sure, he gave his son a job.

That’s a big deal for anyone — and he’s done that with others.

For anyone who gets a job for their child that works for Trump, that’s an automatic loyalty and

‘Do everything I say,’ because if you don’t,
    not only do you get fired, but your kid loses their position.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/06...ied-video.html

Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Lindell unloads on critics: 'We're going to have a new inauguration and it's going to be beautiful'

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-inauguration

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12 ” former Trump White House officials, former administration officials, family friends, acquaintances and members of Trump’s team” have revealed that

Trump is growing increasingly estranged from his daughter Ivanka and her husband Kushner.

Ivanka in particular is said to be struggling to balance the desire to remain close with her father

with a need to not get entangled with his lies about the election.

While part of this growing relational rift is due to Trump’s refusal to move on from the election and his continued whining about nonexistent voter fraud,

part of it also stems from concerns on Trump’s part about the role Kushner will play in his presidential legacy.

Trump has confided to at least one person in the past few weeks that

he is worried about Kushner landing a seven-figure book deal because

he thinks he might use it to hijack some of the credit for his “achievements.”

True to envious form, Trump is also said to be jealous of the book deal itself and the hefty financial compensation attached to it."

https://occupydemocrats.com/2021/06/...g-trump-family

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    12 ” former Trump White House officials, former administration officials, family friends, acquaintances and members of Trump’s team” have revealed that

Trump is growing increasingly estranged from his daughter Ivanka and her husband Kushner.

Ivanka in particular is said to be struggling to balance the desire to remain close with her father

with a need to not get entangled with his lies about the election.

While part of this growing relational rift is due to Trump’s refusal to move on from the election and his continued whining about nonexistent voter fraud,

part of it also stems from concerns on Trump’s part about the role Kushner will play in his presidential legacy.

Trump has confided to at least one person in the past few weeks that

he is worried about Kushner landing a seven-figure book deal because

he thinks he might use it to hijack some of the credit for his “achievements.”

True to envious form, Trump is also said to be jealous of the book deal itself and the hefty financial compensation attached to it."

https://occupydemocrats.com/2021/06/...g-trump-family

So say sources.

tee, hee.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden has 218k of dead American's blood on his head, fred.

He never looked better.
    no buddy, all on you. Just because you don't have the brain to understand how virus and vaccines work doesn't mean that you are right. Murderer, you killed more americans today, good job maga supporters, you killed more people than terrorists

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The old man stood nary chance. If (they) didn't raise a fuss when Madonna threatened to blow up the White House on Inauguration Day they sure as ain't gonna raise a fuss over anything else, right, Winester?
    have you read the full Madonna comment? Probably not, you probably only saw the words that you cared about. Here is the full text. So clearly, she chose love and not violence. We cannot say the same about your friends on January 6th, murderer

“Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House. But I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    have you read the full Madonna comment? Probably not, you probably only saw the words that you cared about. Here is the full text. So clearly, she chose love and not violence. We cannot say the same about your friends on January 6th, murderer

“Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House. But I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love.”
    Madonna threatened to blow up the White House the day President Trump moved into it, fred. I ain't budgin' on this point.

And that's just the way it's gonna be, fred.

Thread Information