My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're going to build a big wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We're going to build a big wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.
    But of course those dead beat s never want to pay for anything. Just shameless takers, have no pride in their country, or, themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But of course those dead beat s never want to pay for anything. Just shameless takers, have no pride in their country, or, themselves.
    "We're going to build a big wall and Mexico is going to pay for it."

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You probably shouldn’t be the one throwing stones, as you have told us that you are off your meds
    I haven't taken any bull meds in 20 yrs bro and you act like it was yesterday.

Oh no I'm off my meds!

You come across as such a ing pussy bro.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't taken any bull meds in 20 yrs bro
    We know, bro.

We know.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He and his cult members really just want to watch the world burn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper you hump my leg daily bro and it's so ing annoying and has been for the past 2 yrs since I decided to stop reading your nonsense. Yet here we are and you're still at it. You and your actions are so ing pathetic. I wouldn't doubt if your "lady" pegs you because you def come across as gay considering how much you vie for my attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper you hump my leg daily bro and it's so ing annoying and has been for the past 2 yrs since I decided to stop reading your nonsense. Yet here we are and you're still at it. You and your actions are so ing pathetic. I wouldn't doubt if your "lady" pegs you because you def come across as gay considering how much you vie for my attention.
    you cry every day here like a middle school girl that's getting teased.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "We're going to build a big wall and Mexico is going to pay for it."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He and his cult members really just want to watch the world burn.
    Well, it's our turn for that. Your side just wanted to watch the world burn after...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The unwashed CPAC attendees are turning on Fox.

It comes at no surprise that disdain for mainstream media is a common theme among attendees and speakers alike at this weekend’s Conservative Political Action Committee conference this weekend in Dallas, Texas.

DALLAS—It comes at no surprise that disdain for mainstream media is a common theme among attendees and speakers alike at this weekend’s Conservative Political Action Committee conference this weekend in Dallas, Texas.

“I love CPAC because it blows up the fake news narrative of the liberal media time and time again,” Kimberly Guilfoyle said in a speech to the crowd on Friday afternoon.

Jeff Johnson, an attendee who sells large print copies of the Declaration of Independence, echoed the sentiment. “The liberal media is glossing things over and we’re just being destroyed,” Johnson said. “We’re being destroyed by evil.”

But skepticism and disdain of the press at CPAC has drifted and found a surprising target—one of the major sponsors of the event, Fox News.

Richard Hedges, who drove from Houston to the Dallas confab, said he hasn't watched Fox News since November, when he said the outlet became increasingly anti-Trump. While Hedges said he occasionally watches NewsMax, he said he mostly reads things he finds online.

The far-right Gateway Pundit picked up on the CPAC trend, boasting in an article that attendees are removing their lanyards because Fox News is listed as a sponsor.

“Fox Nation sponsored the whole CPAC, and then they’re deplatforming Ivory [Hecker] when she’s talking at CPAC with Project Veritas,” said Beth Anne Keller. “It’s horrifying. It’s like we are in Communist China...screw you Murdoch.”

“Sometimes I watch Fox, but I don’t like it anymore,” said Jamie Honeycutt, a resident of a suburb of Dallas. Honeycutt said she likes The Epoch Times, but also relies on Ground News, an app that allows her to compare news stories from different sources.

“A lot of those people are people who got angry because Fox called the election too early,” podcast host Grizzly Joe said. “The people who say don’t watch Fox News are very set in their beliefs and are not interested in hearing other views.”

According to research by FiveThirtyEight, Republicans who get their news from OANN or Newsmax tend to be more extreme in their beliefs. Those who prefer OANN and Newsmax are more likely to believe in QAnon theories, to oppose getting vaccinated, and to agree that the election was stolen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...edgdhp&pc=U531

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The unwashed CPAC attendees are turning on Fox.

It comes at no surprise that disdain for mainstream media is a common theme among attendees and speakers alike at this weekend’s Conservative Political Action Committee conference this weekend in Dallas, Texas.

DALLAS—It comes at no surprise that disdain for mainstream media is a common theme among attendees and speakers alike at this weekend’s Conservative Political Action Committee conference this weekend in Dallas, Texas.

“I love CPAC because it blows up the fake news narrative of the liberal media time and time again,” Kimberly Guilfoyle said in a speech to the crowd on Friday afternoon.

Jeff Johnson, an attendee who sells large print copies of the Declaration of Independence, echoed the sentiment. “The liberal media is glossing things over and we’re just being destroyed,” Johnson said. “We’re being destroyed by evil.”

But skepticism and disdain of the press at CPAC has drifted and found a surprising target—one of the major sponsors of the event, Fox News.

Richard Hedges, who drove from Houston to the Dallas confab, said he hasn't watched Fox News since November, when he said the outlet became increasingly anti-Trump. While Hedges said he occasionally watches NewsMax, he said he mostly reads things he finds online.

The far-right Gateway Pundit picked up on the CPAC trend, boasting in an article that attendees are removing their lanyards because Fox News is listed as a sponsor.

“Fox Nation sponsored the whole CPAC, and then they’re deplatforming Ivory [Hecker] when she’s talking at CPAC with Project Veritas,” said Beth Anne Keller. “It’s horrifying. It’s like we are in Communist China...screw you Murdoch.”

“Sometimes I watch Fox, but I don’t like it anymore,” said Jamie Honeycutt, a resident of a suburb of Dallas. Honeycutt said she likes The Epoch Times, but also relies on Ground News, an app that allows her to compare news stories from different sources.

“A lot of those people are people who got angry because Fox called the election too early,” podcast host Grizzly Joe said. “The people who say don’t watch Fox News are very set in their beliefs and are not interested in hearing other views.”

According to research by FiveThirtyEight, Republicans who get their news from OANN or Newsmax tend to be more extreme in their beliefs. Those who prefer OANN and Newsmax are more likely to believe in QAnon theories, to oppose getting vaccinated, and to agree that the election was stolen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...edgdhp&pc=U531
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised that MAGA s have not brought up this Q to get trump in Oval Office.

Only thing one can hope for is to see them get disappointed again when it does not happen.

Last edited by Ef-man; 07-11-2021 at 11:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden President
    :Not trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never underestimate the cultish willful ignornance of Repugs

Dem House is going to impeach Biden/Harris?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Has Shocking Moment of Honesty During CPAC Speech,

Says Straw Poll Is Only Accurate If It’s Good For Him;

If It’s Bad, He’ll ‘Just Say It’s Fake’

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/tr...-say-its-fake/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News forced to disavow Trump live on air

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fox News forced to disavow Trump live on air

That's alright, just keep pissin' in those Cherrios & muddying those waters. You know "resist."

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...You're the greatest President to ever walk the face of the earth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN hosts shred Trump's 12 'dangerous lies' that make the insurrection sound like 'a bedtime story'

"Lies — repeated, aggressive, intentional, dangerous lies," Berman added, saying that Trump was "enabled by the host," Bartiromo.

https://www.rawstory.com/trumps-12-lies/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Enraged’ Trump supporter hit with multiple charges for attacking man holding ‘Biden beat Bozo’ sign

Michael Robert Atwood, 38, has been charged by Allegheny Township police with a misdemeanor count of simple assault and other related charges after he allegedly attacked Ashbaugh as he sat in a lawn chair holding an anti-Trump sign.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-suppo..._campaign=7467

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'He is deranged': Author interviews Trump after Jan. 6 and concludes he's too dumb to plot insurrection

the former president was too "deranged" to understand that he was inciting violence at the time.

Wolff said that the former president agreed to sit with him for an interview even though he has written two books that were critical of him.

"Trump told his people that guy – me – gets big ratings, so let's see him. For Trump the goal is almost entirely the media attention. Good, bad, indifferent, doesn't matter," Wolff explained. "It's all about hearing the sound of his own voice. The people he talks to are ultimately interchangeable."

"not one single person" in Trump's orbit -- including his family -- believed that he won the 2020 election.

he concluded that Trump never purposely attempted a coup on Jan. 6.

"There is no logic to this.

There was no plan," Wolff said.

"He is deranged.

The guy can't get from the beginning of the sentence to the end of a sentence.

Everybody knows there was no election fraud, except Trump and his lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

It's like they're on some other planet."

"Jan. 6 is still confusing to him,"

"He asks, who were these people? He calls them 'the great unwashed.'

He doesn't really acknowledge Jan. 6 as it related to him.

He only wanted Vice President Mike Pence to reject the election results in Congress, so he could continue to be president."

https://www.rawstory.com/michael-wolff-donald-trump-january-6

Thread Information